It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Entire 7th Floor

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I don't know how many people here fully understand the hierarchy at the U.S. Department of State or how much power they truly wield.
It has always been said that " The 7th floor " was the true heart of the monster within.
Well, Hehe, that is no longer the case.

While the media, forums and other places of discussion are filled with gossip, conjecture and hearsay a major shift as well a real house cleaning are underway.

I knew some of these Rat Bravo's , and I can think of no better group to hit the bricks and take a hike.

The career political operatives who reign within the State Department openly view themselves as a distinctly separate state governing authority, with no attachment to the policies or objectives of the United States presidency or any mere elected official therein.
For years this group has considered themselves “the untouchables”.

They live a life of high financed indulgence including: massive expense accounts, chartered airline travel, swanky cocktail parties, expense chauffeurs to take their kids to private school, seasonally designed home decor – appointed by only the very best interior designers, personal security to keep the commoners away, tickets to the best venues and reserved seating at elite DC restaurants.

With first rights to the budget expenditures, the 7th floor group finds no indulgence too extravagant for their intellectual elitism. They demand nothing but the finest because they are the most worthy of the DC professionally privileged – who are more equal than others; and after all, their jobs require them to host and visit like-minded diplomats, and celebrities with exclusive tastes from around the world.

Today, this elite crew collectively choked on their crust-less triangle sandwiches:

Much of seventh-floor staff, who work for the Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources and the Counselor offices, were told today that their services were no longer needed.

theconservativetreehouse.com... e/

Buck

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
So I guess the next question is who exactly is going to fill that void now? A lesser evil?

I wonder just how much of our tax dollars paid for all the ritz living lifestyle?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

The 7th floor and vault7 are related... I think maybe we are going to get a dump soon...

Read this fbianon transcript..

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Outstanding post P.

This is where the real war is being fought.
In the offices and hallways of nondescript buildings that makeup this massive black-hole of bureaucracy, called the U.S. Government.

a reply to: onehuman

To my understanding, Secretary Tillerson will either eliminate or leave vacant many of these slots.

Buck
edit on 19-2-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

No they're not.

Those on the 7th floor, the ones sacked were bloated bureaucrats.

Hardly global elites, Zionist elders and whatever scary names that are listed there.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I find all these 7's suspicious. 7 countries on the ban list, 7th floor being fired, vault 7 riddle, etc.

The 'Trump'ets sound before the '7' seals are broken in Revelation and there are '7' churches who are addressed in it as well.

Sounds to me like they are playing into the Christian rights superstitions to keep their 'faith' in Trump from failing in my opinion. Make it seem as though Revelation is unfolding so they have to choose a side, good or evil.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

No they're not.

Those on the 7th floor, the ones sacked were bloated bureaucrats.

Hardly global elites, Zionist elders and whatever scary names that are listed there.

Dude this is not all coincidental....

I have your pie ready for you when you and hungry.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
In Hebrew 7 (sheva) is the perfect number of HaShem.
It doesn't matter if the world likes it or not, all roads still lead to Jerusalem.
It's going to very interesting over the next couple of years.

Buck

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
So I guess the next question is who exactly is going to fill that void now? A lesser evil?

I wonder just how much of our tax dollars paid for all the ritz living lifestyle?

There is a reason why four of the wealthiest counties in the US are all around DC now. Those are bureaucrats living off our tax dollars. It's not like DC has suddenly become a place of some hyper-productive industry. At least Silicon Valley has the tech industry to point at.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

So you actually think, in your mind, that Tillerson can just sack Zionist elders and global elites?

You actually think the likes of a Deputy Chief of Staff, a Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources, and an Assistant Secretary are "global elite"???

Laughable.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

So you actually think, in your mind, that Tillerson can just sack Zionist elders and global elites?

You actually think the likes of a Deputy Chief of Staff, a Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources, and an Assistant Secretary are "global elite"???

Laughable.

I made a joke about these folks being the ones who buy office supplies in another thread to gently (I thought) illustrate this same point.

You can imagine how that went I'd wager.

Just don't ask for any evidence of these rather stupendous claims; that really ticks folks off.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

No the global elite run this gang...

You still up for pie..?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Here's a couple of the global elite, Zionist elders...

Jonathan Finer

Heather Higginbottom

I didn't know Zionist elders were so young!

edit on 19/2/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

No the global elite run this gang...

You still up for pie..?

Changing the goalposts now?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

The fingers of power pull the strings. The strings have to be attached to puppets. Fire the puppets; cut the strings.

Now the question becomes ... did we just hire a bunch of new puppets?

Only time will tell.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
If "the Puppet Masters" are really individuals who control world events (and have, for decades) they will simply use other puppets.

The idea that this handful of career bureaucrats compose even the pinky nail of the hand of "the global elite shadowy masters of the Deep State" is just ...

Absurd. Like much of what the Trump Administration has done so far, it is sound and fury signifying not a whole lot.

In my opinion.
edit on 19-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I don't know much about the Zionist Elders ( being a real Zionist, which means turning desert into usable and viable land ) or global elite.
But, I can tell you that the new people who fill these openings will have their strings pulled by DJT or they will leave just as fast as the people who occupied those chairs previously.

And, I'll give you a brief example:

DOS official speaking to me." Buck, I want you to put in writing that you will NOT spit tobacco juice on the Russian Embassy in Tel Aviv ". I can see now, these people are going to be tough on the help.

Buck

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Laughable.

Hint: They were probably democrats.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The "Masters of the Puppeteers" are the Rothschilds . The Master Puppeteer is George Soros
Any questions ?
No , I didnt think so

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
The "Masters of the Puppeteers" are the Rothschilds . The Master Puppeteer is George Soros
Any questions ?
No , I didnt think so

Source?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join