It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we get back to what is important?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Okay, Trump has lost his damn mind. Check.

Can we get back to what really matters, now?

Before there were borders and countries and religions to separate us, there were just humans, surviving, no monetary system, bartering.

Communities living together, feeding each other, sheltering and teaching, everyone had a role to play.

Providing each other comfort and empathy.

There are many good people in this world and we are forced to be separated from each other, because of politics and silly wars over nothing.

We have millions of people without anything and we have a few rich people with everything.

What kind of planet do we live on where any person is without basic necessities? I have never been able to understand it, there are so many places these refugees could be, there are entire towns that are completely empty where they have infrastructure in place ready to embrace.

Many of the immigrants that were allowed access to America were political refugees. In fact, every country that America defended, was a miracle waiting to happen, swoop in, save the day, and find a way to get innocent people to safety.

All in the name of justice and democracy, freedom and the American way.

We are humans first. We are all connected. Building walls that need be torn down. I did some thinking about this the other day and guess what?

Here is some very simple math for every one to ponder.

7.5 billion people. Would you say even the youngest has access to .1 Cent daily? Everyone has at least a penny a day, right?

Why do all these charities and religions and governments exist? How can there be one single human being on this planet without shelter, food and clothing?

Talk of Armageddon, Revelations, The Four Horsemen and the 7 Trumpets, is there any wonder?

We are supposed to be a loving people and caring and sharing people, not the greedy arrogant bastards we seem to be, I would rather die for something I believe in rather than something I find despicable. We kill each other over the stupidest things, I am ashamed to be a part of this human race.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
ATS will build a rocket ship and bring all members to Mars.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sweetypie215

so we just have to accept your opinion as a fact that is not open for discussion and " move on " to talk about other stuff that you determine

and you claim trump has lost his mind

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: sweetypie215

Before there were borders and countries and religions to separate us, there were just humans, surviving, no monetary system, bartering.

No there wasn't.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Communities living together, feeding each other, sheltering and teaching, everyone had a role to play.

There are many good people in this world and we are forced to be separated from each other, because of politics and silly wars over nothing.

We have millions of people without anything and we have a few rich people with everything.

What kind of planet do we live on where any person is without basic necessities? I have never been able to understand it, there are so many places these refugees could be, there are entire towns that are completely empty where they have infrastructure in place ready to embrace.

Many of the immigrants that were allowed access to America were political refugees. In fact, every country that America defended, was a miracle waiting to happen, swoop in, save the day, and find a way to get innocent people to safety.

We are humans first. We are all connected. Building walls that need be torn down. I did some thinking about this the other day and guess what?

Here is some very simple math for every one to ponder.

7.5 billion people. Would you say even the youngest has access to .1 Cent daily? Everyone has at least a penny a day, right?

Why do all these charities and religions and governments exist? How can there be one single human being on this planet without shelter, food and clothing?

Talk of Armageddon, Revelations, The Four Horsemen and the 7 Trumpets, is there any wonder?

We are supposed to be a loving people and caring and sharing people, not the greedy arrogant bastards we seem to be, I would rather die for something I believe in rather than something I find despicable. We kill each other over the stupidest things, I am ashamed to be a part of this human race.

Could it be as simple as: it is the way it is, because TPTB keep it this way?
If we participate in their elections, and discuss their candidates: We are helping to keep things this way.
If we work our jobs, and consume their products: We are part of it.
If we follow their "celebrities", and sports-stars: We are part of it.

Anybody whom steps forward: gets squashed.
Any movement gets infiltrated, controlled, and then squashed.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

so we just have to accept your opinion as a fact that is not open for discussion and " move on " to talk about other stuff that you determine

Glad you said. I would have been more ... brash in my wording.

ETA: I stopped reading the OP after the first paragraph.
edit on 19-2-2017 by rollanotherone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

When was this?? It seems to me humanity's history has been quite full of conflicts and blood. Tribal wars were happening from the beginning. Nothing has changed on that score. Except maybe it is a bit less explicit... drones take care of blowing people up often, and that might give us the impression humans didn't do it. They just spontaneously exploded. Or the robots did it- yeah that's the ticket....

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Exterminate all humans .

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I don't think apathy is our problem. I think our problem is that we don't know what our problem is - we can't see.

p.s. Those ideas you have about what's right and wrong, what's moral and immoral, "what really matters": that's religion.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Congratulations, this is easily the most deluded thread of seen on ATS, you just beat out Crunky for the honour

Before there were borders and countries and religions to separate us, there were just humans, surviving, no monetary system, bartering. Communities living together, feeding each other, sheltering and teaching, everyone had a role to play. Providing each other comfort and empathy.

When was this ever a reality?

No theyre economic migrants, genuine refugees or political refugees are stuck in camps in their country of origin.
America hasnt defended anyone, they have attacked all these places and are almost exclusively responsible for the situation that has lead to there being refugees

Youre an idiot

Corporate greed, most of it coming out of America

Religious nut bags have been saying this pretty much since the begining of recorded human history

We are supposed to be a loving people and caring and sharing people, not the greedy arrogant bastards we seem to be, I would rather die for something I believe in rather than something I find despicable.

Then may I suggest you head over to Syria and offer to help refugees there, not only will you be doing something you believe in but you will most likely die doing so.

I am ashamed to be a part of this human race.

While I do appreciate your high ideals you dont live in reality, as a card carrying member of the human race I think I can speak for many of us when I say we are likewise ashamed to have you as 1 of our number

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

thanks - that reply took several edits to beat it into a T&C compliant retort

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

If you study Russian history not only did they do everything you are asking but they also killed all the rich people too. That was some revolution. They really disliked wealth inequality in Russia. The history channel is running a special series on Russian history. It was pretty crazy stuff 100 years ago.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Wealth inequality is so much worse than anyone imagines:

www.youtube.com...

Since this video was made it is now much worse!

The problems with our country are not rocket science. The lobbyists force the politicians to pass laws creating cartels and monopolies in exchange for campaign financing. The corporations have so much power we all now shop at the "company" store and everyone is living with poverty wages. We have no free-markets to wring out inefficiencies.

What difference does it make. Even if we had a government serving the worker making the median wage the Federal Reserve would just sweep in and suck up the gravy.

"Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws". Mater Amschel Rothschild

I understand the OP frustrations. Marx always said laissez faire is always followed by communism because unfettered greed would result in the governments currency collapse. Once the currency collapses, people in bread lines will demand MORE government not less. See you in the breadlines comrades!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

Seems to me that if the OP started her own thread, the topic would be whatever is important to her, and, perhaps, anyone else who joins the thread's discussion.

Never had one, not much of one, anyway.
And we are watching it unravel.
Sad...

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Sounds like a time warp within your own mind-made up of delusional-storybook histories with a bit of silliness thrown in for good measure. Wish I could make my own brain believe your historic fairy tales.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
One person's trash is another person's treasure.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Never had one, not much of one, anyway. And we are watching it unravel. Sad...

The left should readily accept and embrace Trump as one of their own then

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Evidence to support my position is right here in this thread. I say we live in a world that is human first and that nobody should be without shelter, clothing or food, and none of you care.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

This is what ATS has become.
Shameless bullies that team-up to ridicule people, and shoot-down any creative ideas.
They boost each-other up with more stars than the visionaries.
It should be obvious by now that they are part of a "control system", whose goal is to keep the status-quo.
It's tolerated by ATS, and nobody calls them out.
Call them out, and you get banned.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join