It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former UK Prime Minister - Accused of being a Pedofile

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Lots of interesting stories have emerged in the UK and across the world about this type of behavior, especially after everything that came out after Jimmy Saville's death. Anyways, here is an article mentioning that the Police Chief of Wiltshire has been investigating allegations that former Prime Minister Sir Edward Heath was a pedofile.

Link

The Police Chief adds that the allegations are "120 percent" genuine and that they were covered up.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

"120% genuine"

i am less than confident in his math for starters

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Well lets just say he's seen enough to be convinced and I respect him for speaking out.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Brave cop, we need more people like this in the police

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
A leader of state a pedophile? Nope, that would bring too much damage to the leftist big-government globalist agenda. Global leaders are pure, only their citizens (right wing) are filth.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Paedophile. Sorry to be a grammar Nazi.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

Very brave cop, given that the UK Prime minister was also a Freemason.

What's it with these Freemasons and pedophilia?

Are pedophiles attracted to Freemasonry because they can get cover for their activities?

Or, is it something about Freemasonry that stimulates and promotes deviant sexual behavior?

Anyone knows?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

I don't think its to complicated, a Pedo knows what he is doing has some very severe penalties, the only way to continue, is to operate from a position of power, after a while you have a gang of them where they can cover each others backs. So police politicians , security organisations are full of them.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
From what I've been reading as of late, these filth are EVERYWHERE and I just don't understand it.

I am aware of the Globalist Luciferian beliefs that support such atrocities, but I am having a difficult time facing the facts that there are SO MANY of them filling our governments, Podesta, Brennan, Priebus, Flake, Epstein more and more just coming to the list along with the hundreds that are being arrested and the accusations on CPS stealing children such as the case with Nancy Schaefer's mysterious murder/suicide. And this doesn't even bring in the catholic priests or common person criminals.

What the F world??! How can there be so many people who don't get this kind of activity is on the VERY wrong side of morality? How are so many people incredibly messed up sickos? #hatetheworld right now thanks to my recent learning of this crap.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

I hear it is considered normal in Afghanistan.

It should not be considered normal anywhere !

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
Lots of interesting stories have emerged in the UK and across the world about this type of behavior, especially after everything that came out after Jimmy Saville's death. Anyways, here is an article mentioning that the Police Chief of Wiltshire has been investigating allegations that former Prime Minister Sir Edward Heath was a pedofile.

Link

The Police Chief adds that the allegations are "120 percent" genuine and that they were covered up.

Not only is this a really lazy post, no information in your OP, the only thing that comes close to a relative snippet from the article is the '120 percent' quote, standards are really slipping in regards to content these days. Then, to make matters worse, your source is the Daily Fail...
edit on 19/2/17 by djz3ro because: i needed a y....

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I guess third in line to POTUS must be the upper limit.

As Speaker of the Hiuse for 8 years, Convicted pedophile Dennis Hastert was third in line to be POTUS.

Whistle blower Sibel Edmonds testified that Hastert was a pedophile ten years before the evidence finally became too public for his handlers and colleagues to cover up and he was finally arrested.

Ten long year of unchecked sexual abuse even after being publicly outed.

How long will Podesta and others be allowed to continue?

IClVKyb63m4

edit on 19-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
This story has been going around for year and I have no idea of its truth.

The things i do know is that gay sex was only made legal in the late 60's and you had to be over 21 and theres all sorts of rumours of him with what today would be perfectly legal 18 or so year old people but at the time it was underage sex so very naughty and could of got him into serious hot water.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

At last someone is prepared to put their head above the parapet

I think when and not if this is confirmed he should

posthumously lose his knighthood.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxatoria
This story has been going around for year and I have no idea of its truth.

Yes this has been going around for years.......and yet again the police are going after a dead pedophile. How about all those missing documents on all the LIVING ones that our government so conveniently lost????

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Yes this has been going around for years.......and yet again the police are going after a dead pedophile. How about all those missing documents on all the LIVING ones that our government so conveniently lost????

Funny isn't it ..... documents and files get lost/mislaid while the peado is

still alive and only reappear again when they have died
Allowing them

to carry on their disgusting illegal behavior.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
A leader of state a pedophile? Nope, that would bring too much damage to the leftist big-government globalist agenda. Global leaders are pure, only their citizens (right wing) are filth.

Heath was right wing British establishment.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: teapot
Heath was right wing British establishment.

Er, no he was not. In fact, he was a critic of Thatcher, who could be considered "right wing".

Back to topic. These accusations have circulated around Heath for ages. He never married and his sexuality have been argued on by others. Perhaps because he never married and his sexuality was unclear he has attracted all sorts of accusations. We already know that many accusations targeting old politicians and celebrities are false and motivated by fantasists, who have no care that reputations are destroyed, such as Lord Bramall, Proctor and Lord Brittan. Sadly others are true though.

Anyway, on Health specifically, some accusations have already been found to be false. We will have to await the Wiltshire Police report to see whether there is any substance in the remaining allegations. Regardless, if the Wiltshire Chief Constable has made such clear assertions he's probably out of order, because he should know that it is not up to the police to act as judge and jury.

Context 2015 - from Wilts Police

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

David Cameron is a prime candidate in the bestiality department, that's a given!

edit on 19-2-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

"The Police Chief adds that the allegations are "120 percent" genuine and that they were covered up."

120 percent? Well seen he is a Police Chief. LoL

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join