It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Smoky Mountain Waterfalls!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I want to tell you about the short hike I had today. I went to Townsend, about 15 minutes from downtown Gatlinburg. In Townsend, and inside the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, there is a placed called Tremont - or The Great Smoky Mountains Institute at Tremont. It's just a couple miles from Cades Cove, where I made the "Abandoned 220 Year Old Town" video, and Elkmont. There are a lot of hiking trails around Tremont, but there is one that is my favorite, mainly because it's very accessible and a very easy hike - little more than a walk. It's called Lynn Camp Cascades.

The cool thing about this hike is that there is no real destination, it's just a trail that goes on for a few miles, following a nice mountain river, littered with waterfalls and cascades the entire way. What's even cooler about this hike is that every single waterfall and cascade in the video below are located within about 1,500' of each other.

This really is a hike for all ages and it isn't overrun by vacationers in the prime seasons.

I hope you like the video! I think I'm getting a little better, slowly but surely.

edit on 18-2-2017 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join