It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a very odd ufo video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
while looking across the web for interesting ufo videos from people that do skywatchs i indeed found an odd one the source wasnt the best it was an guy thats called ballons and ramdom sky debris living creatures and this was his only video that caught my attention
it showns a very strange object high on the sky that looks like an tree branch:www.youtube.com...
so what the hell is this?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Star jelly or star rot?

Star jelly (also called astromyxin, astral jelly, star rot, star shot or moon poo) is a gelatinous substance sometimes found on grass or even on branches of trees.[1] According to folklore, it is deposited on the earth during meteor showers. Star jelly is described as a translucent or grayish-white gelatin that tends to evaporate shortly after having “fallen.” Explanations have ranged from the materials being the remains of frogs, toads, or worms, to the byproducts of cyanobacteria, to the paranormal.[2][3][4][5] Reports of the substance date back to the 14th century and have continued to the present day.

LINK
edit on 2 18 2017 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Have no idea what it is... Sure someone will come and shed some light on it..

Star and Flag for a non Trump thread.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

uhhh no

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

ats is being overrun by trump threads this must stop

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

This sounds like the most likely scenario.

Twisters for example, where fish fall from the sky on land, amongst other things. (not exactly the same thing i know). Just thinking of similar probablilities.
edit on 18-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Insects and natural airborne debris. Illuminated by a torch/porch light etc. Oh, and a clueless videographer.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

uhhh no
How do you know? This could be star rot caught falling to earth for all we know? Thought maybe i'd get more than "uhhh no"? You asked and I kindly replied.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

s/f for the interesting post!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

"Star jelly" is a fungus.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

This sounds like the most likely scenario.

Twisters for example, where fish fall from the sky on land, amongst other things. (not exactly the same thing i know). Just thinking of similar probabilities.
But it does say in the link that it is a possibly bacteria from fish, frogs and whatever. So yea I have read about stories of fish, frogs and even stones falling from the sky. And hurricanes and tornadoes lifting things like fish, frogs, ect. So thank you.

EDA: If fish, frogs or tadpole where sucked up in a tornado they could be stripped of their bacterial slime coat and as the slime coat fall's back down into the lower atmosphere it could possibly have a effect that strings out like a branch.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I've seen a few UFOs. One appeared to transform into a small prop-plane draped in Christmas lights for a few seconds.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yes you're right and is very likely what happened here. It's interesting isn't it, I wonder how people would have perceived something like this a few hundred years ago. (The Gods are Very Angry. They're tossing plagues in the form of frogs fish and other slimy crap!) lol.

Excellent!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarsIsRed

Thats what i thought too.!!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

it could have been an flying tree branch but on the video it seemns to be high

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

maybe however the man that made the video dint see anything fallinf after

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

wrong thread??

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: MarsIsRed

Thats what i thought too.!!
I think what's happening here is you look at the pictures on the link and see what looks what might indeed look like a fungus, but miss the read talking about accounts of this falling from the skies. Remember folks pics are not the whole story. Try reading on when a link is given and investigate, not just look at the pics and pass judgement on a opinion.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

maybe however the man that made the video dint see anything fallinf after
Critically thinking here. Do you even understand the zoom he had here? And the mass area that this could have fell upon? Hell it could have fallen very slow and drifted for miles and miles for all we know? Hell even into another state miles and miles away depending on the height from which it fell.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

ok but to me that doesnt look like fungus also he has an video explaining his setup somewhere on his channel

top topics

<<   2 >>

join