It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI CONFIRMS: No Case, NO CHARGES Against Michael Flynn

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: thecoolguy

A breach of protocol-not a traitorous act.

He rightfully (and unfortunately had to) take the fall.

Does the left not see that we are having NO ISSUE with one of our own being held accountable for their actions?

You would think that would be seen as honorable.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Flynn messed up. He should have just told Pence the convo and nothing would have happened to him.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
One of the main reasons why Trump is having issues with finding a replacement is because of what happened to Flynn. Who, in their right mind, would open themselves and their family to an almost sure-fire character assassination and ruined life? Anyone who could make a difference has been frightened off. Maybe the thread in RATS is actually true?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Trump was generous enough hiring a Democrat and an Obama appointee no less as his national security advisor. Either Flynn was a mole or he betrayed Trump. Either way, he deserved to be fired.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
So it was "fake news" and Trump/Flynn were telling the truth all along...

Wait so is it fake news or is it NOT fake news when CNN reports......

you guys are confusing me here.......because this is from CNN

make up your mind Trump supporters

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: thecoolguy

I could be wrong but this story stinks, why would a Trump appointee lie to the administration over something that wasn't against the law and wasn't classified info? . My spidey senses are tingling on this one.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
No mention of Eric "gun runner" Holder?

How soon people forget.

He was never prosecuted either, and should have.

Id still like to see his ass in bars for that as well.......thats STILL causing issues on the border......

However im sure the implications of that are much much much more deep reaching, we wouldnt want to compromise that im sure

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

He thought the conversation was sensitive when it wasn't. Everyone messes up at some point in their lives, even if they are really smart people.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thecoolguy
Flynn was fired because he lied to Pence, not because of his phone call.

Pence refutes that in his interview with mark levine. Flynn didnt lie to him but priebus said he wanted him gone.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thats good, now lets go get these treasonous bastards.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Wait so is it fake news or is it NOT fake news when CNN reports......

you guys are confusing me here.......because this is from CNN

make up your mind Trump supporters

Its easy to remember.
For Trump news = real news.
Against Trump = fake news.
It doesn't matter who is doing the reporting.
edit on 2710000001928America/ChicagoSat, 18 Feb 2017 23:30:19 -06002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I obviously don't know the behind the scenes actions taking place, but I'm kind of concerned that Trump fired Flynn. Flynn is a Patriot and was doing the right thing, and I figured it was at the behest of Trump. It seems like Trump caved to media pressure, which doesn't seem like something he would do. I hope we get the full story soon, maybe it was something as simple as Flynn lying to Pence/Trump, I hope that's all it was.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Xeunchen, I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss this.
Flynn will most likely not be prosecuted under the Logan Act, because there is no legal precedent, but that does not mean he may not get snagged for perjury when talking to the FBI.

The FBI is currently running 3 different probes into Russian election tampering. They may scoop up more than Flynn.

ETA: According to this article from The Intercept Trump has the authority to declassify any/all of the IC wiretaps and evidence. It would put an end to all of this speculation, clear his buddies (Manafort, Carter Page, Roger Stone, Flynn) and his administration.

Why wouldn't he do that, unless there is truly something there...
edit on 2/19/2017 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yea, but Trump is orange, so your argument is invalid.

i thought he was white

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
There may be more to this than we are aware of at this time.

Flynn was not fired. He was asked to resign, not because he lied to Pence, but because he couldn't remember when asked certain things. That did not sit well with President Trump. They have to have complete information in order to form and inform.

Just a side note for some of you to think about. Flynn was in the Dominican Republic when he talked with the Russian ambassador.
edit on 19-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

no, that's just his eyebrows.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
May 10, 2017

Distinguished General Michael Flynn can't catch a break...

""The Senate Intelligence Committee subpoenaed former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn Wednesday for papers related to the panel's investigation into alleged meddling by Russia in the 2016 election.

Sen. Richard Burr of North Carolina, the Republican chairman, and Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia, the committee of Democratic vice chairman, said the panel had first requested the papers from Flynn on late on April 28.

Burr and Warner said in a joint statement Flynn “declined, through counsel, to cooperate with the Committee’s request.”"

www.foxnews.com...

I wonder if, as Private citizen, he can sue any of the entities for screwing up his life? This is AMERICA...land of lawsuits.

-cwm

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LOL. I don't think so.

Subpeonas and grand juries and indictments, oh my!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
But.......but............Trump bad.........Russians.............That has to be the only reason Hillary lost the election.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
But.......but............Trump bad.........Russians.............That has to be the only reason Hillary lost the election.

But..but... COMEY. Hillary: "I HATE COMEY!!!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join