It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis: ‘Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Refugees taken in by the Vatican? Zero. It must be awfully comfortable behind those 60 foot solid stone walls.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute
a reply to: seasonal

It's the Jesuits, it's always been the Jesuits. I have reference this issue in other posts but it has always received little attention...it's a dangerous subject.

themillenniumreport.com...

Yep! Not to happy about Gorsuch being the appointed to the SCOTUS. He went to a Jesuit college. Tim Kaine, Hillary's VP.....same.

It seems they are embedded everywhere and it appears they for the most part adhere to cultural Marxism.

Trump spent two years at Fordham...a Jesuit College. I was particularly disturbed by Trump's statement that he wanted to amend the law to allow religious denominations to address politics from the pulpit. I am not a very religious person but this act would fit in with the Jesuit plan to co-op Protestant America....that goes in a very dark direction among those who study biblical prophecy. I'm sure we will all understand the grand plan when it is revealed....I may start praying.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Economic inequality eh? Wasn't Osama worth millions?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Maybe some community organizers should be installed all over the world.

Did wonders here.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

"Seems we have not learned anything from the Nazi movement during the 2nd world war and are in for not standing up to duality insanity hiding as morality again."

Interesting comment, we learned quite a bit from the Nazi movement, we co-opted the entire intelligence service and all the Nazi war criminals and created the CIA. BTW Reinhardt Gehlen was a Knight of Malta.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
how can people blame economic inequality for extremism when most extremists i've ever heard of are almost all well educated, even western non-muslim extremists i've heard of are usually highly intelligent too, is the pope suggesting that all poor people are violent and mentally unstable?

if anything more intelligent more knowledgeable people are more prone to violence and aggressive behavior because they know how to get away with it more easily and they see life in a way that is more logical and more separate from empathy.

poverty alone does not equal violence but overpopulation combined with poverty does though.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I guess he means within the protected walls
of the Vatican. I do agree that the lack of
opportunity creates a very dangerous
environment.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

I agree that the manipulators have learned and think collective humanity have not learned the lessons they should have to counter the manipulators.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have lost all respect for this Pope.

The church hierarchy has completely lost its mind and is now all out of touch with the People that I couldn't care less if some of the darker prophecies of the Pope being forced to flee Rome actually happened.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Your being logical again.
edit on 18-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I too am troubled by this Pope's messages...
Eventhough the truth behind his message is that those who are terrorists are not true followers of their faiths...
Prophesy says he will abdicate and the seat will remain empty for a time. And that the great trial is very near...

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Too much incense makes your brain go funny.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The priest who had his throat slit at the alter in Normandy begs to differ.

Link

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
When a teen denies his father's advises, he doesn't imagine that only after 10-15 years he would start saying, "may be my father was right sometimes, although I am quite different and better than him".

Seems pope Francis plays the role of the father whose advises are denied at the time being, but in long term it is he who is more right, if not fully right. If we look at history, Christianity had much more cruel episodes, such as Inquisition and Crusades, than the current terrorist wave of predominantly Muslim mujaheddin. Both are evil, so the pope wisely chose not to associate them with religion. Because if he condemns now the Muslims as such, he should also condemn the burning of how many thousands political and religious dissidents called heretics, and also men of science during the Middle Ages. He should also denounce the bloody conquests in the name of Jesus Christ. Actually he did so on few occasions, but no one of the clergymen payed any attention. His words were just let go buried under the sea of information.

In long term, indeed the global climate catastrophe will claim many more casualties, may be the entire planet, than the terrorism today. So Francis is right in that regard.

What bothers me about him and those around him, is rather the opposite: did they do everything possible to defend humanity from planetary cataclysm they know about? How about Fatima and other secret knowledge, how about Vatican observatories? Is there another planet, supernova, or something else that endangers the entire humanity regardless of race and creed? And if so, w hen shall we be told the truth and the way out?

Such a way out should be provided, as in the time of the Flood. It should be a choice given to humanity. Perhaps many are afraid of giving such choice, of letting humanity free. In first place, it could eliminate a bunch of religious doctrines, if for example the salvation will be achieved by the use of extraterrestrial angelic spaceships, and not by absurd religious rules to say the least. The delay until the last moment could be the biggest sin of omission the top clergy do, and they will pay very hi price for it. Because the survivors, no matter how few they are, are those who will continue the new humanity. And they will bring the memories and the judgment of history with themselves.

So...good to say climate change is worse than terrorism, but may be too little too late? Good to say, no walls for immigrants, but what solution do the pope give to the acute problems of both immigrants and citizens of Europe and USA? Why after 2000 years Christian teaching of Love and forgiveness of sins, humanity suffers as never before, even in the most developed countries in the world? Seems Jesus Christ never died for our sins and never forgave us, if we have to pay them times and again every day...Big flaws in doctrine. Or a doctrine that needs not overhaul but change.

Regardless of how wrong the teaching is, providing a simple way of salvation, I mean physical salvation, given to the humankind, may still Save Christ's teaching for the new generations.

And please, fundamental people, stop messing the physical survival with the "salvation of soul" bought by Jesus' precious blood... I do not deny that! 2,000 years later, we are where we are thanks to insane church fathers who shaped the Christian civilization the way we know it... Let see and say the bare truth!
edit on 18-2-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

How is he right when it's wealthy Muslims supporting terrorism?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

you miss my whole point. Of course the Muslim terrorism is something very bad. I try to explain his point of view. Whether he is right or not, the history will judge. I have critics to him much bigger than that, if it matters my personal view at all.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I'll take your word for it,
and if so, it is about time.
I consider that a compliment.
So...THX

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Pope Francis calls for the Catholic church to be multi-ethnic. But wait a minute ... that's always been the case!
I suppose he wanted to say: "Be a globalist multicultural church!"
Promote multiculturalism (aka no-culturalism, ghettoization, alienation, de-moralization, sedition, subversion)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join