It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama ranked 12th best president

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
12th, huh?

I'm sure that'll drop as time goes on and the legacy unfolds.

Worst? I don't know about that, Buchanan may have that one sewn up for eternity.

But it is a bit too early to truly judge the man. Won't stop me though...

Rank according to seagull: 33rd. Don't ask me why, 33rd sounded good. And he's probably a free-mason plant--aren't they all 33rd degree or some such silliness?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

That's more like it, and surprising coming from Texas

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I can't wait to see where don gets rated

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Oh, its Time.

Does he get a statue and a library?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

To compare what President's had to decide for the environment that fit the needs of Americans... to compare what influences drove each President's thought processes and decision making... to compare centuries of band aided laws and tyrannies between the red and blue political machine... to compare the relations that businesses get a vote equal to citizens that don't relate to the past... to compare the Federal Reserve's existence to the times of pre national bank privatization... etc...

Need I list more absurd reasons to apply a ranking system to this title. It's implying opinion on top of opinion on top of opinion... essentially falling into the realm of... 'who the hell cares'! Definitely a MSM creation... one of which must find order to the microwave of info that is easy to find in the MSM arena. The usual menu of conspiracy theories and denying ignorance that I am used to around here don't point fingers and blame quite as much as they push all combatants aside as they move toward their goals... only the why of things matter.

No wonder gas lighting is so effective on the masses! It's why the MSM is here to attempt conspiracy debunking. As the crutch of the MSM is crumbling, the MSM starts to flood into areas of conspiracy. I am ok with it, as I care not to offer any bit of a crutch for people's political involvement. I am fine and happy in my world of conspiracy, craziness, and walking on my own 2 feet.

Rank away... those who don't care will continue to watch our backs as we leave you all stuck in the past behind.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: avgguy
If what qualifies as a good president is the amount of brown people you can bomb and your increase in the national debt then he's the best!

What qualifies him as a good president is that he saved your economy and so other world economies , your deficit is due to cash injections to stimulate the economy wrecked by Bush and the bankers.

In 8 years there was not a whiff of scandal , contrast that to the 4 weeks we've just had.

Wow...just wow.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Maybe he really was the "12th imam" some of those fringe conspiracy theorists were theorizing about?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Not a whiff? Then you must have had one whale of a cold.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Lol, well of course it's opinion, a lot of people's opinion is that he's pretty great!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Opinion on...

Like I said... watching my back as I move on.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Oh, its Time.

Does he get a statue and a library?

Yes, lol, it's time!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

12 seems accurate, as long as Trump is at least 13

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: lottawizdumb

12 seems accurate, as long as Trump is at least 13

Oh, I hope he gets his act together in order to be ranked as high as 13

(Don't see it happening)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
He was better than Bush, I'll give him that.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Thats undisputable proof that drugs cause braindamage .
Obuma is worst president in americas history .

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Yes he was better than Bush. I'd say Bush and Carter were the worst presidents in modern times and it looks like Trump will be at the bottom with them.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Thats undisputable proof that drugs cause braindamage .
Obuma is worst president in americas history .

I thought this thread would have more posts like this by now, lol

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Yes he was better than Bush. I'd say Bush and Carter were the worst presidents in modern times and it looks like Trump will be at the bottom with them.

W ranked 33
Carter 26

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Lmfao!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Not to worry, I'm sure Trump will rank right up there with his historic Electoral College win and never-before-seen voter turn-out level.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join