It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP Team: If cia / nsa leaked "photoshopped" info to the media? Even more criminal act!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The leaks by the secret services about a presidential administration are a criminal act on itself, despite whether its true or not.

If the leaked audio, video, SMS, email en what have ye, leaked to the media, is even "photoshopped" by lack of a better word, then this is the even bigger criminal act of spreading fake news, intended to manipulate a possible UP COMING election after possible impeachment.

TRUMP is right, the goal does not justify the means: "ITS A CRIMINAL ACT!!!!" Reporters that collaborate with these leaks have dirty hands too, and probably a fist full of dollars

THE AMERICANS DID IT!!!!

edit on 2017-2-18 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Trump is not right.

The criminality of revealing the evil machinations of tyrants (no matter which side of the political spectrum they issue from) will never and must never be seen as anywhere near as great as the acts they reveal.

Snowden for example, gave American people the chance to comment on and respond to government invasion of privacy, unconstitutional and therefore illegal invasion of privacy. The invasion of privacy is of course a greater crime than revealing the fact that the invasion happened, to the victims of it, greater by several times in fact, because it is a crime perpetrated by a state against its people, and therefore a much larger concern to the people.

When information is in the public interest, governments are not permitted to with hold that information for their convenience. Governments are only permitted to keep secret, that which is expressly necessary to protect the physical well being of their agents, and the nations security as a whole. None of the information released by Snowden, or indeed the information concerned with the recent releases from the CIA, has anything to do with the physical safety of agents in the field, nor does it expressly or even indirectly affect the security of the nation in general. It simply shows criminal, or criminally stupid behaviour, for what it is.

The day people start believing that releasing information like this to the public, is an immoral act, is the day you might as well get a tattoo of a Swastika and start enjoying Oompah band music.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

can you post the audio, video, SMS, emails, surly if they have been leaked to the media their out there somewhere.
as i have said until i hear a sub committee come out and say that yes they are verifiable, it just horsesh@@.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Didn't Trump call on the Russians to engage in a criminal act by hacking Clinton , didn't he refer to the criminally obtained Podesta e-mails while campaigning and use them against Clinton ?
Now the boot's on the other foot it's time to get upset.

Whistle blowers blow whistles because they believe something is wrong , they don't risk their freedom on a political whim.

There is more scope for corruption in this administration than any I can remember , we rely on whistle blowers to expose that should it happen and make it public , they lift the rock to expose the creatures below.

Don't shoot the messenger.

edit on 18-2-2017 by gortex because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

The Justice Department and intelligence communities are sworn to uphold the Constitution and defend the United States. If the President is involved in illegal activities, treason, or is mentally unbalanced, it is their duty to provide the evidence necessary to remove him from office before he does irreparable damage.
edit on 18-2-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

It is not the content of the leak but rather the intention?

CIA/NSA release information about run of the mill diplomatic transitional processes in the hopes and end goal of cutting short a democratically elected president because said president has been, rightly, critical of an unelected, frankly evil, deep state.

Even if they do (Trump team) have deeper ties with Russia, what if its too end the potential of nuclear war?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Wearedone

Even if they do (Trump team) have deeper ties with Russia, what if its too end the potential of nuclear war?

Treason does not end wars, it starts them.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

What is treasonous about ending the cold war, enemy mentality that the US (establishment) has with Russia?

Especially now it is a nationalist state rather than a commie one.

I'd say it is more treasonous to perpetuate that situation.

edit on 18-2-2017 by Wearedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Trump is not right.

The criminality of revealing the evil machinations of tyrants (no matter which side of the political spectrum they issue from) will never and must never be seen as anywhere near as great as the acts they reveal.

Snowden for example, gave American people the chance to comment on and respond to government invasion of privacy, unconstitutional and therefore illegal invasion of privacy. The invasion of privacy is of course a greater crime than revealing the fact that the invasion happened, to the victims of it, greater by several times in fact, because it is a crime perpetrated by a state against its people, and therefore a much larger concern to the people.

When information is in the public interest, governments are not permitted to with hold that information for their convenience. Governments are only permitted to keep secret, that which is expressly necessary to protect the physical well being of their agents, and the nations security as a whole. None of the information released by Snowden, or indeed the information concerned with the recent releases from the CIA, has anything to do with the physical safety of agents in the field, nor does it expressly or even indirectly affect the security of the nation in general. It simply shows criminal, or criminally stupid behaviour, for what it is.

The day people start believing that releasing information like this to the public, is an immoral act, is the day you might as well get a tattoo of a Swastika and start enjoying Oompah band music.

I like Oompa band music!

I do not disagree that if there is wrong doing it needs to be revealed and dealt with.

With that said the difference between Snowden(my hero) and the crap that has been recently perpetrated is that Snowden as a civilian had no reasonable way to disclose the information he held without it being buried under a very thick carpet never to be seen or heard of again. The alphabet agencies on the other hand could have presented their findings to congress and the matter could have been dealt with appropriately. If however nothing was done about it then more extreme measures might have been warranted. What do you believe is the purpose for the actions being taken as they have been?

link   

originally posted by: gortex

Whistle blowers blow whistles because they believe something is wrong , they don't risk their freedom on a political whim.

TRUMP DID NOT DO FIRST BLOOD!!!! (fake evidence)

link   

If Trump is acting as the agent of a hostile foreign power, it is treason. Period. How would you react if your President Putin was found collaborating with the CIA... even if it was "to prevent World War Three?"

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

If it was to prevent WW3 all the more to them, nothing is more important on the geopolitical stage than preventing nuclear exchange, period.

And I would say that America has been far more hostile towards Russia, just look at the NATO build up
on its border. Or the CIA lead coup of Ukraine.

edit on 18-2-2017 by Wearedone because: spelling

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

What is treasonous about ending the cold war, enemy mentality that the US (establishment) has with Russia?

At what price ?
It was Russia that started this new Cold War through their actions in Ukraine , now this administration seems intent on removing sanctions placed on Russia for annexing Crimea and being complicit in the shooting down of a civilian airliner with no obvious concession from the offending party , that seems like a big win for Putin and the middle finger for the rest of the international community to me.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So Russia are at fault for "annexing" Crimea through a democratic referendum?

Russia are at fault for the CIA and US embassy overthrowing the Ukrainian government?

www.bbc.co.uk...
www.google.co.uk...=cia+overthrow+ukraine+government+audio+tapes
theduran.com...

Ron Paul and Daniel McAdams correctly point out, the whole crisis originates from the U.S. backed overthrow of Viktor Yanukovych in 2014 , Ukraine’s constitutional and democratically elected President. The U.S. backed regime that seized power in Ukraine as a result of this coup has pursued a militantly anti-Russian line, provoking the secession of Crimea and Russia’s actions there. Though this has created a crisis on Russia’s border in an area where the U.S. has no direct interest, the U.S. continues to meddle, fanning tensions and internationalizing the problem.

www.pravdareport.com...

Head of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Sergey Lavrov has claimed that the OSCE mission made radical and nationalistic forces in Kiev responsible for yet another escalation in Donbass. It was evidenced with reports of special OSCE mission. The whole of demarcation line has become a 'hot zone'. As a result of the Ukrainian Armed Forces shelling, a lot of peaceful civilians were killed, social infrastructure was destroyed. Many people were left without water, electricity and heat,' Lavrov said. - See more at: www.pravdareport.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

How can telling the truth ever be considered to be a criminal act?

The truth may not always set us free but its generally the best policy.

What kind of example are we setting for our children by condemning people who speak the truth?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I agree that calling it a criminal act is all together wrong but I do not agree its generally the best policy. To cannibalise your children comment, we teach our children to hold the truth all the time.

For example; the other day a 'large' lady knocked at my door, my four year old opens the door and says "Dad, theres a fat lady at the door!". I told her it was wrong to say that, even though it was true.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

the apocalypse for a fist full of dollars

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

At what price ?
It was Russia that started this new Cold War through their actions in Ukraine , now this administration seems intent on removing sanctions placed on Russia for annexing Crimea and being complicit in the shooting down of a civilian airliner with no obvious concession from the offending party , that seems like a big win for Putin and the middle finger for the rest of the international community to me.

What about all the "spontaneous" Velvet and Color revolutions that happened? Look behind the curtain and see who the wizard of all of them were?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

"For example; the other day a 'large' lady knocked at my door, my four year old opens the door and says "Dad, theres a fat lady at the door!". I told her it was wrong to say that, even though it was true."

To be honest through your child was correct with the first assessment.

What you done by pointing out that including the word fat before the word lady is attempt to instill a modicum of decorum.

Look at it this way should your child have said "there is a large lady at the door", as you did yourself, that could still have been considered to have been inappropriate all through non the less accurate.

Respect and/or decorum are not always synonymous with truth, that's just the way the world spins.

edit on 18-2-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
the only problem with the russian narrative is.....

there is no evidence of anything untoward.

which is precisely why ALL of the MSM accounts have ZERO SPECIFICITY referenced in them. Because they want the outrage to be squarely focused on the mere APPEARANCE of impropriety rather than any actual illegal or unethical ACTION.....because there is ZERO proof that.

Use your brains guys....this is a total straw man CIA style.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join