It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trumpspiracy Trap

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
As I've noticed, a noticeable amount of Trump talking points have a conspiracy theory twinge to them. For a lot of Friends of mine, this played a large role in them leaning towards trump in some way. Now to be a skeptic for once in my life. I consider it highly probable that Trump is just saying thing to win people back to there side of the board.

Is it not possible that while the people have indeed gotten smarter, the establishment has too? Groom the next candidate but this time do it so he seems like an adversary. That way people say "gee, I don't know,no president as ever vaguely alluded to a possibility of other event happening on 9/11!" When in actuality almost every campaign trail in history is Just panderpalooza and when they make it they do whatever they want.

The Rothschilds and their ilk have been steadily building this global empire for 600 years. Do you think they miss a loophole as blatant as simply the wrong guy getting elected? We all know too well of his schmoozing with The Clintons. Now, a frequent rebuttal I receive to that claim is that he's possibly taking the Smedley Butler route and rubbing elbows until he's in the perfect position to pull the plug. That's fair enough. I can't disprove that. But we won't be able to confirm that until its already happened. But until that day, I'm taking a page out of history and not falling behind anyone.

Consider me a pessimist, but I don't see another General Butler for a while. Especially because he succeeded and I imagine any plan they had would be revised. Also another thing, Butler was a general who's role in this Coup was to lead the new military. Trump doesn't have that ability. And I think we can all agree that the president is mostly just a figurehead anyway.

I think that Hillary was the ideal choice because of her heavy ties to the system and habitual gangsterism. Because it's largely common knowledge that the system is crooked too to bottom so people weren't going to vote for Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz. These men were laughed out of global politics because, like I said people are seeing clearer gradually.

This was a major tenant of both the Sanders & Trump crowds. Regardless of leanings, they were both mainly focused on cleaning shop. I think Bernie was probably what Trump was instructed to emulate. (I have my reservations about Bernie, but overall I think I approved) Aware of this, Trump is Put in and told to say some unconventional stuff so all people see is not a talking suit. Forgetting that Corporatism is the other side of politics. We all saw Bernie get robbed. Wether you considered with a psycho Commie or the messiah, I think it's agreeable that what happened to him was straight low-down. If nothing it was a huge middle finger to the very definition of Democracy.

What the people want, they get. And regardless whether he would've won, the people in charge shouldn't get to manipulate who succeeds them. Point blank. And Gary Johnson was a straw man from the jump. That idiot could've never run this country. He was put in to make a mockery of Libertarianism. Which is sad because guys like Jesse "The Body" Ventura (he'll always be the body to me) and Ron Paul won't be taken seriously again until they're long gone/retired.

So the only candidate left now is Trump. Because he's wearing this outsider facade. Lots of people fall for it.
edit on Sat Feb 18 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: PARAGRAPHS!!!!

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Everybody likes paragraphs, Stookie.
This is something we can all agree on.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: StookieWilliams

FEW have the patience I have to turn a wall of text into an intelligible read..
Paragraphs.. Please.

Yea I mean it's not even a hard thing to do.. It's not like a 5 layer psy op..
it's one layer..

reverse psychology.

attack Trump so hard from "the establishment" that people come over to defend him.. He's NOT what THEY want so he MUST be what I want!

A few problems with what you said. For one you brought up how he was close to the clintons. Did you see when he called Bill Clinton a known sex offender. Bill clinton looked like he wanted to rip Trumps face off and eat it..

Some other issues would be Trump's election only bolster the anti globalism feelings of many people around the world. That can't be good for globalists. Brexit? Was that planned by the globalists too?

And anyone with a little memory will remember how people kept saying Trump was bowing out of the race it was over... It was like every interview.. Similar to them saying Hillary had a 99% chance of winning.. You don't say those things because they are true, you say those thins to discourage people.

And why would you bring up dirt on Trump like supposed racism and sexism and all these things.. You just took out half of the voting population with women alone.. How could you do that and still get your guy in?

And then when Stein was asking for the recount the recount kept reducing Hillary's totals because she had fake votes.. Why would you do that?

but I do like your point that they could easily have been smart enough to make this happen. Like I said it's just reverse psychology.

The main issue is Trump seems to be following all of his campaign promises. So...
where does that leave us?

edit on 18-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Everybody likes paragraphs, Stookie.
This is something we can all agree on.

ATS comment of the month hands down! Bravo, c2! I needed that laugh after trying to be a good boy and tackle that wall!

edit on 18-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Trump has always been into conspiracy theories. The guy downright loves Alex Jones. I think his ego is a large part of it, by buying into a conspiracy theory it makes him an insider and means he's smart enough to know what's really going on. That's where it all comes from on his end.

On his bases end, they're into CT's, and having a President that shares the interest makes them support him, it's great for playing identity politics and just being joe sixpack. There's always been a pretty significant overlap between those distrustful of government due to conspiracies, and those who want government smaller for other reasons too.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

You may have actually said something important, SW. I suggest you edit your post to break it into logical paragraphs. I can't look at it without my eyes crossing...let alone read it. Thanks in advance.
-cwm

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Truth barely ever makes sense. Take what is what for what is and decide for yourselves. He is not trying to write an essay.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Or...... He really is genuine?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: StookieWilliams
As I've noticed, a noticeable amount of Trump talking points have a conspiracy theory twinge to them. For a lot of Friends of mine, this played a large role in them leaning towards trump in some way. Now to be a skeptic for once in my life. I consider it highly probable that Trump is just saying thing to win people back to there side of the board.

Is it not possible that while the people have indeed gotten smarter, the establishment has too? Groom the next candidate but this time do it so he seems like an adversary. That way people say "gee, I don't know,no president as ever vaguely alluded to a possibility of other event happening on 9/11!" When in actuality almost every campaign trail in history is Just panderpalooza and when they make it they do whatever they want.

The Rothschilds and their ilk have been steadily building this global empire for 600 years. Do you think they miss a loophole as blatant as simply the wrong guy getting elected? We all know too well of his schmoozing with The Clintons. Now, a frequent rebuttal I receive to that claim is that he's possibly taking the Smedley Butler route and rubbing elbows until he's in the perfect position to pull the plug. That's fair enough. I can't disprove that. But we won't be able to confirm that until its already happened. But until that day, I'm taking a page out of history and not falling behind anyone.

Consider me a pessimist, but I don't see another General Butler for a while. Especially because he succeeded and I imagine any plan they had would be revised. Also another thing, Butler was a general who's role in this Coup was to lead the new military. Trump doesn't have that ability. And I think we can all agree that the president is mostly just a figurehead anyway.

I think that Hillary was the ideal choice because of her heavy ties to the system and habitual gangsterism. Because it's largely common knowledge that the system is crooked too to bottom so people weren't going to vote for Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz. These men were laughed out of global politics because, like I said people are seeing clearer gradually.

This was a major tenant of both the Sanders & Trump crowds. Regardless of leanings, they were both mainly focused on cleaning shop. I think Bernie was probably what Trump was instructed to emulate. (I have my reservations about Bernie, but overall I think I approved) Aware of this, Trump is Put in and told to say some unconventional stuff so all people see is not a talking suit. Forgetting that Corporatism is the other side of politics. We all saw Bernie get robbed. Wether you considered with a psycho Commie or the messiah, I think it's agreeable that what happened to him was straight low-down. If nothing it was a huge middle finger to the very definition of Democracy.

What the people want, they get. And regardless whether he would've won, the people in charge shouldn't get to manipulate who succeeds them. Point blank. And Gary Johnson was a straw man from the jump. That idiot could've never run this country. He was put in to make a mockery of Libertarianism. Which is sad because guys like Jesse "The Body" Ventura (he'll always be the body to me) and Ron Paul won't be taken seriously again until they're long gone/retired.

So the only candidate left now is Trump. Because he's wearing this outsider facade. Lots of people fall for it.

if anyone makes it this far, i've made it easier to read.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Thank you

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

The thing with Trump saying Clinton is a rapist means nothing to me. He probably won't go to jail for his crimes. Everybody thought "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan and The Iron Sheik were truly rivals until they got arrested doing Coke together

When it comes to making moves against Globalism, I think it doesn't really matter. They already own the planet. Globalizing would just make it easier to manage.

Now, as for his campaign promises, I seems so far, so good. But I've heard a lot of very heavy claims. Like he's gonna make alternative fuel sources (even though he OK'ed DAPL) I even heard Alex Jones say he's going to release the cure for cancer I hope to God all that's true but that's a mighty feat.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Everybody thought "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan and The Iron Sheik were truly rivals until they got arrested doing Coke together.

Wait, are you telling me professional wrestling is not real?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Everybody thought "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan and The Iron Sheik were truly rivals until they got arrested doing Coke together.

It's about as real as politics.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I didn't want to believe it either

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

When I was in my teens I used to wait on the Iron Sheik, they guy was mental.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

The Rothschilds and their ilk have been steadily building this global empire for 600 years. Do you think they miss a loophole as blatant as simply the wrong guy getting elected?

Then why did Lynn Forester De Rothschild publicly endorse HRC and attack Trump during the election?

Video

Cavuto: What roll do you want to play in HRC's administration?

Lady Rothschild: I want to be chief joy administrator, hah hah hah!

These women are evil.

edit on 2/22/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

The Rothschilds and their ilk have been steadily building this global empire for 600 years. Do you think they miss a loophole as blatant as simply the wrong guy getting elected?

Then why did Lynn Forester De Rothschild publicly endorse HRC and attack Trump during the election?

Video

Cavuto: What roll do you want to play in HRC's administration?

Lady Rothschild: I want to be chief joy administrator, hah hah hah!

These women are evil.

Because they're playing both sides? They publicly endorse HRC and silently endorse DJT. Then you speak out against him knowing you're a Rothschild and then People say well if the Rothschilds hate him then I must like him! Reverse psychology is like the first ingredient in A Psyop.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: journeyman12

Or...... He really is genuine?

I don't like a 1 in 45 odd

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

When I was in my teens I used to wait on the Iron Sheik, they guy was mental.

I'm younger so Eddie Guerrero was one of my all time favorites. My real favorite was Chris Benoit... But....then all that stuff happened...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join