It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metaphysical quickie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I had to form a quickie for an art project, it turend interesting and I guess you wont find it boring too.

That which is observable and waht you see hero, is the shadow thrown by the laws of everlastingness. Yet, this is not the only one existing shadow, as it manages to radiate its own shadows, to which all beings are subjected, one or other way. You might see solely the one side of the dance but be fooled not. We are not only ruled by the shadow, we are also its masters, justified by our birth and death within it. And is our honour to kneel and rule over the shadow, for nothing external can influence it, no matter how hardly it tries. This is the law of the shadow. The same shadow which possesses the power to both humanize and demonize whatever it touches, the same shadow that holds the imperfect word of the fool, the unique dance of the mouse, or the still waters of a lake, where the bones that the wind swept into its watery domain, still silently lay.

I like quickies for one reason. they.are.short

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

Ill be real honest here... next time i'm um.... not in the mood, but the lady friend is... im offering her a 'metaphysical quickie' instead

new topics

join