It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it hidden?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: tikbalang

sources....and brief descriptions, they are your friend I promise

^

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
It's hidden so that most people won't find it. It's better for those in power to have clubs, clans, cults, etc. fighting amongst themselves than to have a unified group fighting against those in power.

It's not hidden. Nothing is hidden. Any mystic would know that already.

It's just using symbolic language because the path of the mystic is not about the outside reality, it's about the one inside.

Words are used to describe the outside reality.

To describe the internal reality you need images, symbols, poetry, myths.

People think that mystic texts use "cryptic" language to "hide" their meaning from the masses. Nothing could be further from the truth. They use the language that speaks to the unconscious and guide the reader to their inner truths.

If people decide to ignore what's in front of them it doesn't mean that thing is hidden from them. Just that they don't really want to pay attention to it.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
edit on 17-2-2017 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

I hate this board sometimes for the bored people living in delusions. Respect history. Place it in its proper context and quote sources or its @#$^&.

I believe my post was not intended for you, i wanted to have a small discussion in the open, you can join in, but if someone isnt replying to you in the way you want it, i dont believe a tantrum would make any difference.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ReyDebby

Arent you referring to spirituality?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Yo OP. Please go back to topic and answer my initial question to you:

What do you think is "hidden" precisely? Because I really fail to see what your point is about. I mean you did post about these old mysteries, so they weren't so "hidden" now were they?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Arent you referring to spirituality?

What do you think mysticism and mysteries are about?

Did you actually check the meaning of these words?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I hate this board sometimes for the bored people living in delusions. Respect history. Place it in its proper context and quote sources or its @#$^&.

I believe my post was not intended for you, i wanted to have a small discussion in the open, you can join in, but if someone isnt replying to you in the way you want it, i dont believe a tantrum would make any difference.

Dude these things can be found anywhere. It's not about sounding clever and accusing someone of having a "tantrum."

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I dont believe them to be the same thing, i can paint a doodle and say;" Hey, look spirit work " but its most likely subjective, mysticism has its etymology roots in ancient Greek which means " To conceal " modern day use of the word is used for an experience, which i think you address it to..

Doing spiritual exercise is very far from studying ancient concepts.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs

Dude these things can be found anywhere. It's not about sounding clever and accusing someone of having a "tantrum."

The topic is not "you"

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
ENOUGH!

Stop with the off topic posts and personal jabs. Don't approve of the topic? Don't click. Want to discuss the topic? Do it in a civil manner.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Where a temple is is very important, Holy ground exists only in certain areas. The pyramids and ancient churches were built on this ground, taken from the other religions that discovered it. The thing is that these locations lose their power eventually and people do not get the enlightenment and healing energy anymore.

You can't just put a church anywhere, it needs to be in the right place. That is all I am allowed to say without being punished by my guardian.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I dont believe them to be the same thing, i can paint a doodle and say;" Hey, look spirit work " but its most likely subjective, mysticism has its etymology roots in ancient Greek which means " To conceal " modern day use of the word is used for an experience, which i think you address it to..

Doing spiritual exercise is very far from studying ancient concepts.

Well I guess you didn't really had a deep interest in the subject then. You seem to have some strange opinion on the topic. Like Mysteries are some kind of secret jedi club or something.

I mean mysticism has never been anything else than personal spirituality (while religion is the social spirituality). I'm not even trying to convince you, that's like straight in the dictionary under "mysticism".

I told you why mystical knowledge is seen as "secret", but it's hardly the intent. There are mystics everywhere and they will gladly talk to you. There are mystical texts for you to read in every hotel room.

They only are hidden for those who refuse to see, and strangely, it seems to be your case.

There is no more blind than the one who refuses to see.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs

The topic is not "you"

I haven't said a thing about myself except saying "I" in this post. This post actually has been mainly about you in fact, which is fine, but it's like personal rantings of one's own short stories. I'm just asking for you to quote a source but if you want an echo chamber about short stories that's cool too. Just thought I'd drop by before I take off and leave you and sahabi et all to their own svengali syndrome. whatever..

(post by breakingbs removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

thank you for that key

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Spiritual exercise is done by simply just taking a hike, preparing a great meal, sometimes even just party or dancing, running, playing games..

but there is no mystery to spirituality, connecting to yourself isnt a mystery..
--

But im actually understanding Sahabis post, by just reading the posts on subjective narratives

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

and guess who

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Lost in translation;" Holy Spaces?
ie. what the priests did to cleanse the Temple after it had been corrupted . ..ie. A priest could become unclean by touching a dead body and unfit to enter into his service until he ritually cleaned himself ...ie. you are the Temple of God repentance is the act of turning away from sin ...There are differing customs and rituals taught ...ie. Prying ...go into the closet and pray ...secret place ,hidden from others ....

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

and guess who

When you get a powerful guardian angel they will often stop you from saying things that expose the plan. It is like this world is scripted and we can not interfere too much with how the program is run or the other authors will punish you.

This reality could very well be a highly complex computer program and sometimes people are allowed to comprehend how it works. My only question is who or what is writing the script for this reality. We are being observed and tested during our lives. Whether we pass or fail our lifelong test is the only issue. What happens after is not really important to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join