It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vibrations, consciousness and the Astral plain....What's it all about?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
i know very little about the quantum field tbh, but the little i do know amazes me nonetheless,
i read this article recently and it has made me wonder on where Consciousness fits into all these
vibrations....and if consciousness is separate from that, intertwined with or even dependent of
each other to evolve.
I have read a couple of good articles relating the title...
www.pbs.org...
""This idea of fields and vibrations explains how the universe works at a deep and fundamental level. These fields span all of space. Some fields can “see” other fields, while being blind to others. The photon field can interact with the fields of charged particles but cannot see gluon or neutrino fields. On the other hand, a photon can interact indirectly with the gluon field, first by making quark vibrations which then make gluon vibrations. It’s kind of like when two quarrelling siblings use a third to pass messages.

Quantum fields are really a mind-bending way of thinking. Everything—and I mean everything—is just a consequence of many infinitely-large fields vibrating. The entire universe is made of fields playing a vast, subatomic symphony. Physicsts are trying to understand the melody.""

i have also been looking more into the possibilities of other dimensions, the astral realm and other more paranormal phenomena, and wondering where it all fits in with Vibrations and consciousness.

www.near-death.com...
Concepts found in interpretations of quantum mechanics and the philosophy of mind supports the phenomena of astral projection and OBEs. The rigorous mathematical support for parallel universes and the Many-Worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics also supports the multidimensional phenomena of astral projection and OBEs. String theory, and its corresponding M-theory and Holographic Principle, is an attempt to create a "Theory of Everything" - a theory unifying all the physical forces in nature - states that there are 11 dimensions of which 7 of these dimensions are "curled up" into an extremely tiny ball which curled up just after the Big Bang. The concept of parallel universes suggests it is possible for the so-called "astral world" - which is currently undetectable to modern scientific tools - to exist in these mathematically supported other dimensions.

".According to string theory, everything (including atomic articles) are made up of strings which are vibrational in nature. Those who have experienced astral projection, OBEs and NDEs, have described how they feel enormous vibrations and "popping" or "clicking" sounds when detaching themselves from their physical body. It is this increased level of vibrations which allows experiencers to access these higher dimensions. Einstein's Theory of Relativity mathematically describes how time slows down as a person is travelling closer and closer to the speed of light. At the speed of light, time actually stops altogether. The realms of the OBE and NDE have been described as dimensions of the mind, in the same way the dream world has been described. In these realms, travel has been described as instantaneous - that is - the moment an experiencer thinks of a location, they are instantly there. These realms have been described as timeless realms where time no longer exists as we know it in the physical world such as found in OBEs and NDEs. A few seconds in these dimensions can feel like an eternity because there is no measure of time there. "

For me, humans are like little conscious transmitters, receptors and effectors of this invisible magic field around us, and it is how we feel that influences this field which in turn influences us, i believe that there is a collective conscious that has every piece of historical data (memory, belief system) within it, i feel like astral travel is possible, just by the sheer historical evidence behind it.
The field fascinates me, the human mind and consciousness is one thing that’s always been there for us to explore, yet we still know very little about it.

edit on 16-2-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Hi Davg80, It's been the same with me. The more I learn about quantum physics and in general that everything physical really is just a field of energy, the less 'real' the world has become. Hard to see it as anything other than a matrix these days.

I tend to believe that it is not our human minds that work in this field, but that our bodies are just a machine to temporarily hold a piece of our consciousness. So the mind is to our soul like a smartphone is to the internet.

I went down the road of inducing OOBEs about 15 years ago after having a spontaneous one that taught me of existence outside of the body. I know it's hard to believe for anyone who hasn't had a direct experience themselves, I think we each individually need to experience these things to really understand it. The recent CIA disclosure on remote viewing brought back memories as I was reading a lot of Robert Monroe's books back then and it turned out that he was part of the Stargate program.

Anyway, I'm just rambling now. Always a fun subject to talk about.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80
To 1 it is basically elements alignment to Create.
At times I postulate why would intelligence stop or start with only humans or e.t. When it appears that humans and planet EA*RTH ARE based in origins of past cosmic activities.
So if per say humans soul, spirit, internal energy manifested in the elements of the "current" habitat also carrying these elements within their EA*RTH bodies gained intelligence somehow. Then why is it hard to believe that celestial objects too can carry intelligence and vibrations frequency associated with CREATOR Creations near them?
Some Stars die in human perceptions yet in the same human perceptions that star turns black hole - pulsar - megnatar - NOVA SUPER NOVA NEBULA then made humans? with the NU materials or elements...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Theoretically Stars communicate with other Celestial objects with their many electromagnetic properties and gravitational...
But the Stars are not in direct contact, their fields are.
The theory may even go up to galaxy and clusters of galaxy etc.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Humans and possibly non humans carry these fields/ frequencies as it is only the micro acting as the macro.
The micro at times may perceive the macro as non intelligence?

NAMASTE*******

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

i feel that a black hole is like the creation of another big bang, i think that all the energy gets sucked into an atom and it creates a big bang in and another universe....

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

i would love to have an OBE, and i like to look at it like individual and collective consciousness, we have an individual conscious and its like a hard drive and the collective unconscious is like the cloud, i know the stuff i put up there but haven't a clue what others have saved to the cloud. cant beat a good analogy.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

i feel that a black hole is like the creation of another big bang, i think that all the energy gets sucked into an atom and it creates a big bang in and another universe....

Very interesting hypothesis
essentially following your premise then the Star activities and cycles seem never ending. Which then 1 could ask why are not those created from Star activities experiencing similar never ending processes or cycles? As we Ascend through the experiences of life and death within existence.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
The astral plane is but one of the seven planes of consciousness. Only the physical plane (11-d space-time) is subject to the laws of quantum mechanics. As yet speculative notions like parallel universes can apply ONLY to this plane of consciousness. The astral and higher realms of being have nothing to do with these ideas, and it is a major metaphysical error to mix them together.

The relationship between string theory, Kabbalah and the ancient teaching of the higher planes of consciousness has been discovered and fully elaborated. The Etz Chayim (Tree of Life) known to Kabbalah has been proven to be but the outer form of the cosmic blueprint known as Adam Kadmon, or "Heavenly Man". It has an implicit geometrical structure that has been proven mathematically to map all levels of reality - both physical and superphysical. This map has further been shown to be isomorphic to, and represented by, other sacred geometries, such as the Tantric Sri Yantra, as well as by the dodecahedron, which was regarded by the ancient Pythagoreans as corresponding to Aether, the fifth Element. The fact that anomaly-free superstring forces need to be mediated by 496 gauge fields of either E8xE8 or SO(32) (as first discovered in 1984) has been rigorously derived from the recently discovered Tree of Life map of the seven planes of consciousness. In fact, the research surrounding this topic has been taken so far that it can now be stated with certainty that the long-sought connection between modern physics and occult/ancient religious teachings has been established on rigorous, mathematical grounds.
If you wish to study this pioneering research, go to:
www.smphillips.mysite.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
As Above So Below

the physical body is a roadmap of what the metaphysical realm is like

the bodies 'Stem Cells' which can develop into any chosen cell...much the same as in the metaphysical all possibilities/potentials are achievable

in the case of stem-cells equating to the quantum field allowing unrestrained potential... we are looking at the end product of the undeciphered and not yet understandable process of 'coding'...
the 'coding' talent is the secret of creation...at present we can only manipulate most of our material reality--> including some of the realm of thought/spirit/imagination
and even breach the gap between alternate dimensions/realities somewhat

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

would you say different cells are like different energies, like types of positive and negative thoughtforms/grouped consciousness inside a collective consciousness?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

seven planes of consciousness sounds like what i just read recently in an old book i bought in a charity shop.
called "the unexplained"
heres what it said....
In spiritualistic communications, life after death is often described as a progress through seven spheres, each more rarified and spiritually invigorating nature than the last. The seven spheres basically represent levels of consciousness, and any of these is reached only by a widening and deepening of the moral nature.

edit on 17-2-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

True.

The human being is a microcosm of the universe. We exist on every plane. Two planes I call the individualized human and five as the greater aspect of ourselves. We are multi-dimensional beings.

new topics

top topics

join