It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melbourne citizens to take back their streets.

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Sudanese immigrants have been progressively getting worse and worse in Melbourne Australia and their are also many youth gangs creating havoc,the Victorian state police have been hard pressed maintaining law and order.Last week Sudanese immigrants rampaged through a family festival punching and kicking people and stealing peoples possessions.

Residents are sick of this are are now forming vigilante groups to take their streets back.

The link is here http;

Last week in Brazil we saw scenes like the movie The Purge in Brazil when the police went on strike thank God in my country when lawlessness starts getting bad we do something about it.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I love the title on the news (Today) "Melbourne man starts group to protect streets from gang.

Gang wars are coming

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This is great. They need their asses handed back to them.

Not going to go down the path of "They come here blah blah, ruin out country blah blah" type of response.

Just punish them harder and lock them up.

Give them all a good kick in the bloody teeth. Sick of it.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I was wondering how long this would take to happen.
The truth is what happened in Caroline Springs was not a rare occurance, St kilda beach the week before had a brawl that turned into a thieving fest and Ive heard a second hand account of something similar that happened in Footscray a couple weeks ago, I believe the person who said it but it wasnt on the news, a group of about 12 vic uni students were roughed up.

At this stage we still dont have any no go zones but I wonder how long until we do?

Im gonna do some research and if the group isnt a front for some hate group Im gonna join

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
And this is the issue with refugee quotas.

Groups like these simply import their troubles with them.

There is nothing racist about wanting to only allow like people from countries with similar cultural values into our land. Race does not matter, cultural values do.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Any bets on the vigilantes going before the courts before the gang members .

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six with these bastards

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six with these bastards

I've got no input to this thread, I just want to say that is one of the best one line thoughts I've heard in a long time.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
And Australia wanted to send that crap here, sorry no! We have enough wonderful imagination problems from Obama to deal with. Give Australians their guns back to curb Somali enthusiasm

edit on 2 165116 1717 by WUNK22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I`m all for Melbournites taking back their streets if it has gotten that bad. But taking the law into your own hands is not a good idea.

Vigilantes go out and look for these type of groups and things will only escalate in violence and weaponry and eventual deaths (if they haven`t happened already) and jail time on either side, rather than your common citizen defending and fighting where they stand, when you have to.

Be careful and smart guys.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Yeah and sorry about that Wunk22, Trump was right, what a crappy deal that is.

But the gun argument, not so much.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

My point was that the Somali groups will go untouched where the vigilantes wont .

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

That point is actually addressed in the article neither the Victorian police nor Premier particularly impress but they might improve their act if others embarrass them by doing their job for them

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Keep Your guns and 2nd ammendment.
Australians dont want or need guns and its really sad that you Yanks think firearms are the solution to every problem society has.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Who said we don't want guns

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
These Third World immigrants can do pretty much anything short of putting a whole town to the sword and liberals will still never run out of excuses.

Every immigrant that commits a crime, send 'em back.

The very idea that a group of immigrants would have the balls to even consider doing anything like this let alone actually doing it is so absurd it borders on fictional.

What do you have to say in defence of this Australian liberals? Do they have to start cutting people's heads of en masse before you admit that your policies have been absolutely idiotic right from the start?

Only extreme weakness and appeasement could ever create a mentality like this in immigrants that should for all intents and purposes be extremely grateful.

new topics

top topics

join