It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKILEAKS RELEASE: CIA espionage orders for the last French presidential election

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
As usual people probably didn't even look at what was leaked before hitting the hyperbole button.

There is nothing in that file other than an order to get info about who is who in the election and where they stand. Typical intelligence stuff.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
As usual people probably didn't even look at what was leaked before hitting the hyperbole button.

There is nothing in that file other than an order to get info about who is who in the election and where they stand. Typical intelligence stuff.

Hence the message "context". And also letting the CIA know. #EnGuard

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Why?

For meddling with this Administration, trying to oust Trump any way they can. When they are caught doing it to other countries, officially, people will tend to believe that this is what is going on here as well.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!!

So there was a problem when Russia was the one crawling around in our elections but when the CIA is doing it to France then everything is just Okie Dokie!?! LOL

Yeah OK, Go Wikileaks!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Wikileaks cliffhangers suck. It is no better than scripted "realityTV". Sorry if my lack of excitement clashes with the fad.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

But that's not what happened. The CIA was told to monitor the candidates. How is that meddling?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

But that's not what happened. The CIA was told to monitor the candidates. How is that meddling?

They released classified info already haven't they? Phone calls, etc. And I am talking about now, not when they were Candidates.
edit on 16-2-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

When did the CIA publicly release phone calls made by the candidates of the 2012 French election?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I read it, only a little different. Of course the directive was written that way. We call that CYA if you're familiar with the term.

Most of us who have studied modern American history and the intelligence apparatus (IC) already know empirically that we use intelligence to meddle in elections. Even assassinations and such. True story. You can even Google it.

This will go deeper than this first peek may seemingly appear I am personally convinced. We shall see, said ALL of us blind men.

Light is being shone in some very dark places and not just Wikileaks. The world is on fire. The facade is falling away and the Ghouls are being revealed. Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Don't be a Nero.

edit on 16-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well, we know our government does that kind of stuff. They are good at it. I guess the Russians aren't just as good at doing it, they get caught when they did the DNC

Hey Rickymouse

Thought it was well established by now that Russia had nothing to do the leaks. As confirmed by Wikieaks.. It was not a state leak..

Since they are yet to publish a single piece of fakenew and publish objective and verifiable truth i would take their word against most other news outlets..

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

What CTers "know" and what this doc shows are not the same thing.

Just calling a spade a spade.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Funny, I was just talking with friends in Paris about this on the phone.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

They are not infiltrating for the good of humanity.

Go and do yourself some reading if you really dont know.

The CIA is systemic in election biasing and the toppling of political regimes it deems unfit. Nor is it a conspiracy when you have facts to back it up.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I couldn't agree more. I have to assume that Russia/Soviet Union, have been trying to influence our elections since at least 1917. Why is this such a shock? The shocking thing is that our intelligence community did very little, if anything, to prevent it. We have a known history of outright overthrowing governments but we crash and burn when some outside influence tries to jimmy our elections? Perverse. This is why much of the worlds hate Americans.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Kapusta

So the U.S. meddles in foreign elections and then feigns outrage when other countries do the same thing to us?

Who'd a thunk?

We didn't een need this though. Obama practically bragged about sending money and campaign organizers into Israel to try to unset Netanyahu.

So, yeah, we try to influence elections all the time.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: rickymouse

Well, we know our government does that kind of stuff. They are good at it. I guess the Russians aren't just as good at doing it, they get caught when they did the DNC

Hey Rickymouse

Thought it was well established by now that Russia had nothing to do the leaks. As confirmed by Wikieaks.. It was not a state leak..

Since they are yet to publish a single piece of fakenew and publish objective and verifiable truth i would take their word against most other news outlets..

Russia did hack the DNC but they did not give this information to Wikileaks. That has been pretty much established. I believe the Wikileaks and Russia on that part. Russia does not deny hacking the DNC. They did not admit doing it either. There is proof that Russia did that, the leak that the inteligence agency says points to Russia and wikki is older Russian hacking Technology, but modern Russian hacking technology was in there too. Everyone seems to have the old Russian hacking technology, even a lot of people in this country use it.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Granted. However, I think the shadows that have been calling us conspiracy theorists like it's a dirty word might be addressed rather soundly in Vault 7.

If Wikileaks doesn't deliver on some of the subjects they've been alluding to then I will certainly be hollering foul.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Granted. However, I think the shadows that have been calling us conspiracy theorists like it's a dirty word might be addressed rather soundly in Vault 7.

If Wikileaks doesn't deliver on some of the subjects they've been alluding to then I will certainly be hollering foul.

I still look at them with suspicion every since the lights went out at the embassy.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Feel free to provide proof that the CIA meddled in the 2012 French election. At least I can provide proof that Russia has been influencing French politics.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Yeah. There are plenty of reasons to be wary. I've always been suspicious of Wikileaks in general. However, as someone has pointed out here, they haven't delivered any fake news (docs) yet.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join