It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Allies conduct intelligence operation against Trump administration, intercept communications.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I guess there` only one sure way to stop this, if you are going to run for president or any political office don`t be a crook then they won`t have anything to use against you.
all this spying and backstabbing might be a good thing it might give honest people a chance to get back into politics.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I wonder what contacts Obama had because everyone could see how it looked like in case of HRC.
I doubt that there are politicians that are living in void and don't know anyone abroad.
I was never fan of Trump and neither HRC but in my opinion it's nothing big until we will see obvious damage and obvious and deliberete weakening of US structures in favor of Russia

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

True. I agree, otherwise it would not be considered intelligence.

Thrust yourself into a can of writhing worms and more than a few are bound to rub up against you.
Trump has no foresight. He has inadvertently painted himself in $h!t and now he's walking around pointing fingers saying the whole world stinks.
Food for thought- "If you commit Treason and I call you out on it but you are the President, who is the traitor?"
Whistleblowers are not criminals. It's not their fault the game is rigged and you like playing. #realtalk

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

With no guarantee he was going to win. WHy spy on someone who you do not believe will win? also h e didnt have anything to offer before he was sworn in. It would had been a waste of their time till then.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

It seems that US have to worry now of how their intelligence agencies has allowed to be hacked by foreigner entities.

I guess US needs to work now on protecting our nations security from supposedly allies.

This is a national security breach and should be addressed.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This thread just proves how blind and brainwash Americans are left and right.

Regardless of where the information came from THESE ARE GD SERIOUS ACCUSATIONS!

Whether your a Trump supporters, Democrat , libertarian or whatever you should all want a investigation into this to find the truth!

The trump right seem to just be deflecting and burying there heads in the sand. Carry on with the narrative that Trump is jesus, Trump is perfect, Trump can do not wrong! Even though he is just a man and even the best men make mistakes and he may well have made a blunder in who he let on his staff.

On the other hand the left should not be jumping to conclusions. The USA does have innocent until proven guilty and so far no hard evidence has been presented to the public in regards to Trumps direct involvement. The left should not be so court up in Trump hate that they bypass the right to a unbiased investigation! Not to mention these accusations come from the intelligence community that cant be trusted.

As for the UK "spying" remember you gave us free access to your intelligence and like wise you have access to ours.
If the UK has found that some of Trumps advisors are comprised surely the right thing to do as allies is tell you? Likewise if the USA found out our PM advisors where compromised I would hope you would tell us!

But hey go back to your left/right petty partasian bicking and forget finding out the actual facts! Forget balanced approaches....

Do you want some herp with that derp America?
edit on 16-2-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join