It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voice Of The World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Is the voice of the world in me and you?

or open to options… and persuasion?

Is the voice of the world a frail illusion
Or a delusion?

Is the Voice of the world restricted?

To Race Hate and bigotry?

Is the voice of the world religion

Division of a common goal?

Is the voice of the world no more

Hastate, waste , Manipulation Paste ?

The Truth is Unfolding.

Are You Afraid of the Truth Within?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

In the seeking, of the real truth, of understanding, our thought, our interwoven ideology, religiously played upon in our current recognition, its important currently that our manifest time will tell thought is key feminine and mescaline are really within think duality off spring result degrees,pos ,neg sexuality,?? POS NEG ????????

edit on 2/15/2017 by kosmicjack because: Fixed all caps

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
areply to: Fingle

shout

SUGAR......................

What are the risk factors for aggressive prostate cancer?
Aggressive prostate cancers may be slightly different than slower growing types of the disease. Certain risk factors have been linked to the development of more aggressive types of the condition. For example, your risk of developing aggressive prostate cancer may be higher if you:

smoke
are obese
have a sedentary lifestyle
consume high levels of calcium

Sugar is a cancer-feeder. By cutting off sugar it cuts off one important food supply to the cancer cells. Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc are made with Aspartame and it is harmful. A better natural substitute would be Manuka honey or molasses but only in very small amounts

This can lead to insulin resistance, which is also known as diabetes. With regards to cancer, there is not much evidence that sugar causes cancer. But what has been found is a strong association between the two. Cancer cells have receptors called insulin growth factors, which cancer cells can use to spread cancer.6 Jan 2016

www.foxnews.com/health/.../study-links-sugar-to-cancer-how-to-reduce-your-risk.html

www.healthline.com...

Sugar
Could sugar be the same as cigarettes? Could the damage done by sugar happen so slow that no one notices it? The answer to that question is yes.

While you won’t find medical doctors admitting that sugar causes harm, there is a growing number of research studies that are demonstrating that there is a connection between the amount of sugar we eat and obesity. How many world-wide deaths are attributable to obesity? The number is 17 million deaths a year. No one dies from being obese, though. Being overweight increases the risks for other diseases such as diabetes, heart disease and even some cancers. Sugar has also been shown to directly cause diabetes and heart disease, even in someone with normal weight.

What are the world-wide deaths from these conditions? Let’s add them up:

Obesity: 17 million deaths

Heart disease: 17 million deaths

Diabetes: 4 million deaths

Total: 38 million deaths

Now, some of these figures overlap (some obesity deaths may also be due to heart disease or diabetes), so let’s conservatively cut that number in half and use a number of 15 million deaths every year from sugar-related causes. This means that sugar is most likely responsible for three times the number of deaths that cigarettes are, and, yet, we let our children eat the stuff every day.

www.olsonnd.com...

www.diabetes.org...
The U.S. entered 2016 with an estimated population of 322,762,018
www.usnews.com...
Uk £24bn and projected to approach £40bn by 2030
www.theguardian.com...
UK Population 65,357,173
1. Sugar can damage your heart
While it’s been widely noted that excess sugar can increase the overall risk for heart disease, a 2013 study in the Journal of the American Heart Association displayed strong evidence that sugar can actually affect the pumping mechanism of your heart and could increase the risk for heart failure. The findings specifically pinpointed a molecule from sugar (as well as from starch) called glucose metabolite glucose 6-phosphate (G6P) that was responsible for the changes in the muscle protein of the heart. These changes could eventually lead to heart failure. Approximately half of the people that are diagnosed with heart failure die within five years.
2. Sugar specifically promotes belly fat
Adolescent obesity rates have tripled in the past 30 years and childhood obesity rates have doubled. Many of us are aware of the data that demonstrates just how literally big our future is looking, but beyond the studies and all the initiatives to curb childhood obesity, one needs only to visit an amusement park, school or mall to truly see what is happening. One factor that seems to inflict obese children is fat accumulation in the trunk area of the body. Why? One cause may be the increase in fructose-laden beverages. A 2010 study in children found that excess fructose intake (but not glucose intake) actually caused visceral fat cells to mature — setting the stage for a big belly and even bigger future risk for heart disease and diabetes.
3. Sugar is the true silent killer
Move over salt and hypertension, you’ve got competition. Sugar, as it turns out, is just as much of a silent killer. A 2008 study found that excess fructose consumption was linked to an increase in a condition called leptin resistance. Leptin is a hormone that tells you when you’ve had enough food. The problem is, we often ignore the signal our brain sends to us. For some people though, leptin simply does not want to work, leaving the person with no signal whatsoever that the body has enough food to function. This in turn can lead to over consumption of food and consequently, obesity. Why the silent killer? Because it all happens without symptoms or warning bells. If you’ve gained weight in the past year and can’t quite figure out why, perhaps you should look at how much fructose you’re feeding your body.
4. Sugar may be linked to cancer production and may effect cancer survival
In the world of nutrition, it’s hard to talk about sugar without talking about insulin. That’s because insulin is sugar’s little chaperone to the cells, and when too much of it is consumed, or our insulin does not work (probably because we’re eating too much sugar) and the body revolts. One connection that has been well documented in the literature is the link between insulin resistance and cancer . A 2013 study found that sugars in the intestine triggered the formation of a hormone called GIP (controlled by a protein called β-catenin that is completely dependant on sugar levels), that in turn, increases insulin released by the pancreas. Researchers found that β-catenin may in fact affect the cells susceptibility to cancer formation. Further studies have found negative associations between high sugar and starch intake and survival rates in both breast cancer patients and colon cancer patients.
5. Your sugar “addiction” may be genetic
If you’ve ever said, “I’m completely addicted to sugar,” you may actually be correct. A recent study of 579 individuals showed that those who had genetic changes in a hormone called ghrelin consumed more sugar (and alcohol) than those that had no gene variation. Ghrelin is a hormone that tells the brain you’re hungry. Researchers think that the genetic components that effect your ghrelin release may have a lot to do with whether or not you seek to enhance a neurological reward system through your sweet tooth. Findings with this study were similar to study conducted in 2012 as well.
6. Sugar and alcohol have similar toxic liver effects on the body
A 2012 paper in the journal Nature, brought forth the idea that limitations and warnings should be placed on sugar similar to warnings we see on alcohol. The authors showed evidence that fructose and glucose in excess can have a toxic ef

edit on 15-2-2017 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
7. Sugar may sap your brain power
When I think back on my childhood, I remember consuming more sugar than I probably should have. I should have enjoyed my youth back then, because unfortunately, all the sugar may have accelerated the aging process. A 2009 study found a positive relationship between glucose consumption and the aging of our cells. Aging of the cells consequently can be the cause of something as simple as wrinkles to something as dire as chronic disease. But there is other alarming evidence that sugar may affect the aging of your brain as well. A 2012 study found that excess sugar consumption was linked to deficiencies in memory and overall cognitive health. A 2009 study in rats showed similar findings.
8. Sugar hides in many everyday “non-sugar” foods
While many of my patients strive to avoid the “normal” sugary culprits (candy, cookies, cake, etc.), they often are duped when they discover some of their favorite foods also contain lots of sugar. Examples include tomato sauce, fat free dressing, tonic water, marinates, crackers and even bread.
9. An overload of sugar (specifically in beverages) may shorten your life
A 2013 study estimated that 180,000 deaths worldwide may be attributed to sweetened beverage consumption. The United States alone accounted for 25,000 deaths in 2010. The authors summarize that deaths occurred due to the association with sugar-sweetened beverages and chronic disease risk such as diabetes, heart disease and cancer.
10. Sugar is making us fat
I figured I’d leave the most obvious fact for last. While you may be aware that too many calories from any source will be stored as fat if not burned, what you may not connect is that the lack of other nutrients in sugar actually makes it much easier to eat gobs of it with no physical effects to warn us of the danger that lurks. Foods rich in fiber, fat and protein all have been associated with increased fullness. Sugar will give you the calories, but not the feeling that you’ve had enough. That’s why you can have an entire king-size bag of licorice (with it’s sky high glycemic index at the movies and come out afterwards ready to go for dinner.
On a final note, it’s important to point out that simple sugars from milk (in the form of lactose) don’t display the same negative health effects that we see in the literature when reviewing sugar’s effects on the body. Simple sugars coming from fruit are also less concerning given their high amounts of disease-fighting compounds and fiber.
So now you know, and knowing perhaps can create action. You can do something about decreasing your overall sugar consumption without feeling deprivation or sheer frustration! That will be the focus of my next blog. Stay tuned!
For more by Kristin Kirkpatrick, M.S., R.D., L.D., click here.
For more on diet and nutrition, click here

www.huffingtonpost.com...

blog.dana-farber.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
WHERE IS OUR voice ON SUGAR IN FOOD

On Politics
On Wages
On and on and On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on Have WE LOST OUR VOICE GLOBALLY AS ONE MAJORITY RULE

VOICE YOUR OPINION .......!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fingle
WHERE IS OUR voice ON SUGAR IN FOOD

On Politics
On Wages
On and on and On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on On and on Have WE LOST OUR VOICE GLOBALLY AS ONE MAJORITY RULE

VOICE YOUR OPINION .......!!!!!!!!!

We need sugar, and everything else we have.
If we didn't need it, Here! Now! we wouldn't have it.
Ipso facto.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Have we a global heart???????????? beating for the changes only united we can bring..............

Our civilised slavery is still slavery...... ALL LIVES MATTER........each and every one.. be blessed with Love Compassion, Truth and Understanding ..............

WHATS YOUR NAME INSURANCE NUMBER POST/AREA CODE IDENTIFY YOURSELF SLAVE/HUMAN erm HHmm

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

everything in abundance............. but how does increased abundance affect us, surely our balance must flow in balance with its surroundings for reaching our internal and external flow/balance is potentially the initial key (call it what you will) to flow in abundance measured..

we have it, to bring forth and enrich and learn of it?

With Love Compassion Truth & Understanding mutually enhanced

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Dude. This could just as easily go the other way.

1) Hypoglycemia due to overregulation of diet leads to depression, and possibly delirium, as it is with most individual particulates.

2) No, fatty or sugary foods aren't exclusively healthy, and we've known this for years, so then be an adult and moderate, don't freak out.

3) If you are depressed easily, and do not know how to moderate your own diet, or panicked, I cannot help you. I'm sick of non doctors going to vulnerable sites on the web and dispensing conspiratorial and dangerous advice. It spreads because there are so many people who are waiting in the wings for this nonsense, please no offense.

4) If someone syringes a drop of lsd or onto your sugar cube, I guarantee wasn't the sugar.

5) There are more chemicals in our beverages I'd be more worried about like yellow number 2, that's if I worried about all that much..

Chill please

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

Dude I really get what you are saying

but Sugar accounts now for a displaced amount of our nutritional intake that we digest without realising the inevitable outcome, cigarettes & alcohol both have warnings about indulgence? so if sugar is causing so many problems Why, without being an advocate of -
"sick of non doctors going to vulnerable sites on the web and dispensing conspiratorial and dangerous advice. It spreads because there are so many people who are waiting in the wings for this nonsense, please no offence." No offence taken,
is this not addressed without doom sites interaction if untrue let it be proved if true, lets get the "voice of the world" on it
Truth

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Okay, I'm game.

I believe it causes problems because people overconsume. It is an issue of discipline, as is taking care of yourself and putting things where they belong. Some people don't regulate too well. Poor upbringing or you-name-it.

It, like citric acid, is a corrosive. Fiber is another harmless substance that when overdone causes ill. It is a simple compulsion due to a weird behaviour trait that causes people to develop superstitions about these kinds of things. Now let the world continue!!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

Oh yeah and-

Why would you be worried if some guy overcomsumed of some beverage known to be unhealthy, like alcohol, to the point his gums fell out and his teeth rotted off, etcetera etcetera. We've been telling these things for ages. All that needs to be said is move along.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fingle
a reply to: namelesss

everything in abundance.............

That is not what I am saying.
Charity is not taking more than your share, of anything.
And that isn't what I was talking about.
I was pointing out that the absolute Perfection of this moment, means that we always have exactly what we need.
If we need to poison ourselves with sugar, or arsenic, we will!
Simple as that.
When we no longer 'need' sugar and arsenio, we will no longer consume them.
(Yeah, I meant that! *__- )

but how does increased abundance affect us, surely our balance must flow in balance with its surroundings for reaching our internal and external flow/balance is potentially the initial key (call it what you will) to flow in abundance measured..

Abundance or paucity (I think that's the right word) affects us in all sorts of ways in that we are ALWAYS getting exactly as we 'need'!
If we get sick, it is because we 'need' to.
If not, same thing.
You are right in that 'overabundance' affects us in many ways.
Look at Trump.
But I will not presume to 'judge' Perfection! *__-

we have it, to bring forth and enrich and learn of it?

Amen, brother!

tat tvam asi (en.wikipedia.org...)

new topics

top topics

join