It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you guys asked for good quality videos of UFOS, here it is 1080p

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

I didn't know that. I just think the way the camera zooms and pans feels like it's trying to confuse the obvious. The object doesn't look like it's in real motion or far away.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

One day, we'll get a 1080p or 4K video of the REAL THING IN BROAD DAYLIGHT. Keep the faith!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

One day, we'll get a 1080p or 4K video of the REAL THING IN BROAD DAYLIGHT. Keep the faith!

"Faith" is for religions that have no proof. The "real thing" in broad daylight will give us a "daylight disk," second on the Hynek Scale and pretty much useless.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Now these are the skeptic videos I like! This video explains "some" unidentified lights perfectly.
We need more of these clips instead of always claiming something isn't what it seems and providing no evidence to prove a point. This would make for a great skeptic thread showing different video clips and photos of how known objects can be misinterpreted as flying saucers.

PhoenixOD, hats off to your detailed evidence too! I'm sure simple explanations just don't help justify what genuine eye-witnesses see. Not all evidence is 100% accurate, but at least we're not questioning someone's state of mind or persuading someone they just misidentified something they themselves saw with their own eyes! Multiple eye-witness sightings at different vantage points are even more difficult to explain away.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This is a deliberate hoax by the OP, and belongs in the hoax bin.

He claims to have come across these vids on you tube a few months ago - yet he's had to upload them? That doesn't make a lot of sense - unless he shot them recently... and knows exactly what they are.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Mentioning your mom and older brother didn't help you here. Neither did your video source... Nor implying weather men (meteorologists) have anything in general reference to object.

My channels just outta college morning "meteorologist" weather girl is pretty good at telling me if it's gonna rain... but that's not anything to do your photos/video here.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Here's mine. The end is the best part.

edit on 2/15/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
As I said, I'm no expert, but thanks for the opinions...

Here is the second video:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Looks like a Chinese sky lantern.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Since the bottom triangle is bigger than the top, and the power lines in the shot are not aperture distorted:

I'm going to go with the Bigelow industries inflatable habitat. Been in orbit for years. I've filmed it in 3D, during the daytime.

When I looked at my satellite AR app, it identified as a Bigelow "space hotel". Looks like this video......

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

This is not high quality footage.

High quality footage has a focus range which actually shows the object, not the light artifact created by the light issuing from, or reflected by the object. This video is precisely what skeptics will slap the hardest, because it shows essentially nothing of any investigative value, what so ever.

We can discern nothing of the source of the light, just the light itself, and without more than that to look into, there is absolutely no way forward.

What people mean, when they say they want high quality footage, is yes, ideally a high resolution shot, but one which permits high levels of surface detail, structure, and the like, to be discerned. That is almost the exact opposite of what is happening in this shot.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

I'll post the second video as soon as YouTube allow me.

If it's anything like the first one then I wouldn't worry

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarsIsRed
This is a deliberate hoax by the OP, and belongs in the hoax bin.

He claims to have come across these vids on you tube a few months ago - yet he's had to upload them? That doesn't make a lot of sense - unless he shot them recently... and knows exactly what they are.

Edited and uploaded because the original video is too long.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You look like some expert in flying saucer since you know how they are - or how they aren't. You might want to enlighten us with your knowledge?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Surely, you present this video as a joke?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I am an experienced logician. I know what is required in order to construct a realistic understanding of an event, or image. There is no data contained within that video, which even slightly informs the viewer as to the origin of the light source, so since nothing can be learned from it, it has no value, and will doubtlessly be scorned by skeptics, as it probably should be.

I am as fundamentally enthralled by the concept of alien visitation of Earth, as any significantly intelligent person would be. However, that does not mean that I am prepared to abandon reason, in order to ride the hype wagon surrounding the subject. If actual evidence comes forth, which actually provides information, is not either clearly, or cleverly bogus, and allows examiners to gain a greater understanding of UFO and their shapes, sizes, dimensions generally, operational characteristics and so on, then no one will be happier than I will.

But that is no reason to throw all caution and intellectual rigor to the four winds. Good proof will stand up to logical examination, and this, unfortunately does not.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Thanks for the hours of laughter

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

It is a camera artifact. Different cameras produce different shapes. See following video where Venus and street lamps are filmed with two different makes of camera. The shapes are produced by the camera itself as already highlighted in earlier posts.

Gotta agree, seen this "diamond " UFO (camera artefact) so many times.
If you look into how this occurs it becomes obvious that this is what is shown.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: TrueBrit

You look like some expert in flying saucer since you know how they are - or how they aren't. You might want to enlighten us with your knowledge?

Several people here are attempting to do just that. Perhaps you ought to pay attention to what they are saying here. That way you won't be completely embarrassed by posting such crap in the future.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Did you make these on your Mom's computer? a reply to: vinifalou

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join