It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you guys asked for good quality videos of UFOS, here it is 1080p

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I often hear skepticals saying that there's only bad quality or fake videos of UFOs and I agree with them, it's like people can't stop shaking their hands (well, this is a point I get... Ohhh the adrenaline
) or can't record them with a phone that's not from the 90s. But anyways...

A few months ago I ran across these two videos on YouTube searching from real proofs of Extraterrestrial Life. (oh silly me, nothing will ever be enough proof.)

And I have no idea if this is real or not, I'm not an CGI expert nor an meteorologist or anything but an IT guy. But these two videos got my attention because it's in VERY good quality and we can tell for sure what it is! Or what is not!

So I wonder, has anyone seen this and/or knows if it's fake, hoax, CGI, balloons, stars, birds, insects or anything else than an Unidentified Flying Object that's probably not from here, since I have not seen anything like this before?

And let me remind you that, if aliens do exist, they are millions or billions of years ahead of us, so their travelling-ways might be a little confusing or even looks crazy because we have NO knowledge.

It's like travelling back to the past with a DeLorean when our ancestrals were making fire with a rock!

We just wouldn't understand. And we certainly do not understand now.

I also showed this video to my mom and my older brother. Since she told us once that she had seen a flying saucer (not an UFO, an f#cking flying saucer, with these words) when she was a kid. I might someday get her statement and post it here if anyone's interested, it's a pretty good story, even more because she's religious/christian a lot and she doesn't believe it's was something from outside the Earth, lol.

My brother is crazy about aliens and stuff, he has seen UFOs ever since he was a kid and lived in a different state than the rest of us... And they both told me it looked exactly like this lightship from the video, so this inspired me to write about it and share with you guys!

I'll post a few pics of the video because I know not everyone can watch videos right now, and I'm also uploading the next video that's a little heavy, and it's taking forever!

Hit the pic to view full size.

I'll post the second video as soon as YouTube allow me.

edit on 15/2/2017 by vinifalou because: link fixed

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It's just a fuzzy light artifact. In my opinion.
edit on 2-15-2017 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou
You talk about better photography and provide some of the worst I've ever seen.

That diamond shape is the shape of the camera's aperture, not of the light. Any photography experts recognize this immediately. The photography is so bad the light source is out of focus and that's why it can't be identified. If the photography was decent it would probably show a very mundane identifiable object.

This video starts out showing a diamond shaped object like the OP video, but eventually the camera focuses and it becomes identifiable:

www.youtube.com...

Bad photography can make anything unidentifiable, even easily identifiable objects like that one.

edit on 2017215 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
There are several YouTube vids like this.

Can't say I ever got a decent anwswer...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This is a video of an unknown object against a black background. Because there is nothing in the background to reference against, (horizon, buildings, clouds, landscape, ANYTHING), it very well could be someone sitting on the toilet in their bathroom with all of the lights out dangling a lit up toy on a string and recording it.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well maybe it's technically 1080p but I don't think I'd call that a quality video of anything.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Messing with the zoom of the camera will do that. Just a light.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Here is the only somewhat usable frame from the video.

I'm going to guess star or planet.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Another poor video. Yeah, I know, I'm just another "skeptical" who will never accept any proof of aliens no matter what, but just look at this. You've got some quasi-diamond shape spinning around in a totally black background with absolutely ZERO context. This could be something in the night sky, or something twirling from fishing line in a darkened room. There's absolutely no way to tell and you provide no back story. You have no clue at all as to the size of this thing. You could be looking at something the size of the Titanic or it could be the size of your little finger. There's absolutely no way to tell. And you certainly have zero justification for jumping to "aliens from space" on something with so little context. I'm going to assume for the moment that this was a light in the sky, even though I have no proof, and in THAT context on the Hynek Scale it is classified as a "Nocturnal Light," the absolute lowest point on the scale. Next is a "Daylight Disk." Neither of these provide any detail and don't even get to the point of a "Close Encounter of the First Kind." In other words, it's basically useless for establishing anything. So, sorry, but another in a long line of poor quality shots that prove nothing.
edit on 2/15/2017 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

link   

Out of focus points of light, depending on the shape of the aperture, can and do look like that. Sorry.

link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

well im a professional photographer so ill see if i can help. On a real camera like a dslr or really anything with physical adjustable fStops the shape of a blurred light (known as bokeh) is defined by the amount of 'blades' defining the size of the aperture. They are usually 5 sided or more. I dont know of one that is 4 sided,its would seem a bit pontless to me as 4 sided bokeh would just look horrible.

But you can very easily just cut out a bit of card And put it over the lens to create whatever shape you want.

For example :

In not 100% sure because i dont own one but on cheap camera and maybe some camera phone the sensor pixel shape might produce something like this.

Or maybe the light was just that shape to begin with like a simple exterior square light turned 45 degrees to look like a diamond.

Either way Id say its simple out of focus light known as bokeh. Not A ufo, i seriously doubt its even flying. Probably just camera shake.

edit on 15-2-2017 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Looks like a special flashlight

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
OK that was bad and just a camera artifact.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: swedy13

Looks like a special flashlight

You might have some thing there,LED flash lights dont have bulbs just mostly a square array

edit on 15-2-2017 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

It is a camera artifact. Different cameras produce different shapes. See following video where Venus and street lamps are filmed with two different makes of camera. The shapes are produced by the camera itself as already highlighted in earlier posts.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
swamp gas

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

edit on 2/15/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
So you guys asked for good quality videos of UFOS, here it is 1080p

"Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true." - Demosthenes

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

This is Brilliant!

If i revealed to you what i thought it was, I would then have to kill you. And i'm not in that business ... laughs...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
swamp gas

Weather balloon

a reply to: vinifalou Not sure what is being observed here Op

top topics

<<   2 >>

join