It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong-nam murder: Woman held

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

One female suspect seen on CCTV was found wandering in the airport," police said. She had apparently been "left behind" by the other assailants. The suspects were both Vietnamese and North Korean, police sources said.

Grainy CCTV images, published on the website of The Star newspaper, show a woman wearing a white shirt bearing the letters LOL and a blue skirt. She is carrying a small handbag over one shoulder.

The image emerged amid conflicting reports over the fate of the two women believed to have killed Mr Kim. Sources in Japan suggested that the two women were also dead, potentially having committed suicide.

A taxi driver, who is in his 30s, was also arrested soon after CCTV footage had been analysed.

Kim Jong-nam murder: Woman held

< br /> Is it just me or is this a really dodgy looking picture?

All the information coming out about this case so far are very conflicting. Although not mentioned in this report there have been other reports saying Kim Jong-nam was killed with needle, a spray or even a cloth over his face.
edit on 15-2-2017 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

Anti white perhaps? I think he's just an evil little dick who gets off killing people. The guy is mental.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
North Korea has sent an ambassador whom asked that a medical examination not take place which has been denied...
North Korea also claims that the deceased is not Kim Jong Nam...
Kim Jong Nam who was once groomed to succeed his deceased father fell out of favor when he voiced his displeasure with his families dynasty of dictatorship...
edit on 15-2-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Kim Jong Nam who was once groomed to succeed his deceased father fell out of favor when he voiced his displeasure with his families dynasty of dictatorship...

I thought the kicker was when he wanted to take his family to Disneyland . Combination perhaps .

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Yes I believe that also played a role in his being ostracized by his family his attempt to move to Japan with a claimed desire to goto Disneyland...
Most likely already in fear for his life...
I believe there was an earlier attempt on his life also but unsure of the date...
He should have just kept his mouth shut and waited untill he had the rule of the land... It's too bad although perhaps not brilliant he was obviously not insane like his father and brother...
edit on 15-2-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

The other attempt on his life was in 2013, also by poison if I'm not mistaken.

Jong-nam was actually older than Jong-un so, just from an age/lineage perspective, waiting would have done him not a whole lot of good. If he didn't have the dictatorship already he wasn't going to get it unless by force.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I chuckle a bit, many have this perception that Malaysia is this calm/peaceful place, but in reality it is "spy central".

When I was there for a couple years it was like a 'who's who' of covert operations, spies and all manner of dirty dealings. I've even posted some of my own personal experiences back then here on ATS. That place is thick with foreign agents (east, west, ME...you name it).

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

Fortunately, his family was already in Macau under Chinese protection.

Now the question is, where on earth is the middle brother, Kim Jong-Chul? He went missing for awhile after sneaking off to London to see Eric Clapton according to the N. Korean ambassador who later defected. Rumor has it that Kim Jong-Chul was the head of the party that arrested the uncle who was later murdered but no one is sure. In 2015, Chul was supposed to be on a flight into Moscow then on to Pyongyang according to the manifest but he was not on the flight with his security people. Hmmm...

There is further speculation that the Aunt was poisoned after complaining about her husband's murder. It seems as if Kim Jung-Un might have a preferred method of taking out the opposition?

As an aside, the N. Korean representative who went to Japan to "attend the body" (diplomatic speak for "stop the autopsy" has now appeared in Kuala Lumpur and reports are Kim Jung-Un body is there as well. Guess we'll have to wait for cause of death if it's ever leaked because you know that if Kim Jong-Un was behind this, he's not going to admit to it.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Thanks Flyingclaydisk that's some really interesting info I haven't heard before. I love all this cloak and dagger stuff.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleBurgh

Thanks for and excellent contribution to the thread LittleBurgh. Its so refreshing to have something else to talk about than some of the subjects ATS has been swamped with lately.

Now the question is, where on earth is the middle brother, Kim Jong-Chul?

Probably hiding if he knows whats good for him.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
UPDATE :

The autopsy is being carried out today in Malaysia and NK has requested the body be released to them without any autopsy. Malaysia has denied the request saying they are far from finished with the investigation.

edit on 15-2-2017 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Don't forget though, this is the same government who said they wouldn't rest until they found out, definitively, what happened to MH370. (when they knew within weeks exactly what happened to MH370). Now granted, it may not seem like there's much "face" to lose in this case, but I'm pretty confident NK has some dirt on more than a couple national figures in Malaysia. So don't be surprised if this all just quietly goes away without another peep!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Well ive allways found it super hard to belive they dont know way more about that incident than they made public.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Rumor from S. Korean intelligence reports the N. Korean "representative to attend the body" was on a flight out of Kuala Lumpur late, late last night... maybe even a charter flight. Nothing said about a casket being loaded. You'd think if Kim Jong-Un's bother was murdered by an unknown group of assassins, the body would be openly returned to N. Korea in more of a "state funeral" manner. Ya know, a little pomp & circumstance to honor the deceased brother of the leader of the N. Korea??? Silly me to think Kim Jong-Un would give a rat's bum about him. 😀.

***Reminder- this was just an intelligence rumor. I have nothing to support it so have at it.

Have a good one, everyone!

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
October 2, 2017

Today, the murder trial started. Both ladies plead not-guilty.
www.bbc.com...

new topics

top topics

join