It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne Conway out?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

That outfit was Italian wool by an Italian designer, and cost almost $4,000. Money buys class? uh, no.

Now I feel guilty about saying bad things about her. So. Melania looked gorgeous and classy! There, that's better.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Maybe she is gonna be out.

Good one.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Wasn't it hideous? What was thinking wearing that awful coat, or whatever it was.

Her husband makes a million dollars a year in his law firm. I think she's worth around four million. I KNOW she can afford a stylist, and someone to do her hair and makeup for TV appearances.

She's really a pretty, pretty woman, but has NO taste. Even her make up! All that black around eyes on a blonde? Nope.

Go home, KellyAnne, and bake cookies with your kids.

Unforunately Kellyanne can't just go home and bake cookies all day. She's part of the winning side of the election and serves the President on a regular basis.

edit on 14-2-2017 by Imhere because: Spell check

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

4k?????

Whatd she say;

Can you make me look like a B-Movie Super Hero?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Just a job for her anyway..wasn't she on team Cruz from the start?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

The only two things Trump and Cruz had in common - Conway and Cambridge Analytica. Both scary.
edit on 2/14/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I still say Trump himself won't even last a year before he gets fed up and quits or he's removed by someone else. And I voted for the guy, not because I liked him, but my hatred for Hillary ran deeper than my dislike for Trump.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Broken Link Fixed

Maybe she is gonna be out.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Same. And I can't take four more weeks, much less four months and certainly not four years.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Same. And I can't take four more weeks, much less four months and certainly not four years.

I can see it now. A lib anarchist who will become a self-proclaimed martyr for taking out Trump, and in turn becoming a darling of the left.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

That outfit was Italian wool by an Italian designer, and cost almost $4,000. Money buys class? uh, no.

You've described perfectly Hillary's size 12 pantsuits she wore on the campaign trail.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Another rag tabloid thread thats better of dead. I get more accurate reporting from CNN once every four months.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: carewemust

The Above is: FAKE NEWS. NEWS THAT's NOT REAL. BOGUS BAIT FOR THE GULLIBLE.

It's not news and it is not fake. Fact is that a person on twitter tweeted this very real tweet and the OP decided it was worthy of discussion...hence the thread.

This was not reported by any news organization, as of yet, and is not sourced to one. It's sourced to the tweet itself.

It's great to be living through and witnessing REAL CHANGE. The kind that makes the whining-loser opposition scream, kick, lie, and fabricate..while going down the drain!

You're right there. This is a big change.

Information portrayed as "NEWS" does not have to arrive via the Mainstream Media. The person who started this thread created NEWS by reporting on what he/she believed to be an unusual Twitter activity, involving KellyAnne Conway.

If the O.P. was on ATS during the 2016 election cycle, he/she would remember the big FAKE Twitter-related news that thousands of people per day were UN-friending Hillary. I don't recall the details, but some great investigators here on ATS demonstrated that it was a huge LIE. ("Fake" wasn't used last Summer)
edit on 2/14/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
At the current pace, the entire Trump admin looks like its on its way out. Kellyanne should jump out while she can-- preferably in a dramatic live TV break down.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
At the current pace, the entire Trump admin looks like its on its way out. Kellyanne should jump out while she can-- preferably in a dramatic live TV break down.

Don't be ridiculous, so far everything has been legit, considering all the pushback he is recieving from the Dems, typical lib behavior.

...and no, this whole tweet thing was just a huge missunderstanding, just some BS for the left to jump on like a dog in heat. Its actually pretty funny seeing how, "you people" gloat and jeer from one event like flynns and now this paranoid news piece of "unfollowing" people, automatically assuming the train is sliding off the rails, afraid its not true. You're just going to have to suck it up and wipe them tears.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Don't be ridiculous, so far everything has been legit, considering all the pushback he is recieving from the Dems, typical lib behavior.

...and no, this whole tweet thing was just a huge missunderstanding, just some BS for the left to jump on like a dog in heat. Its actually pretty funny seeing how, "you people" gloat and jeer from one event like flynns and now this paranoid news piece of "unfollowing" people, automatically assuming the train is sliding off the rails, afraid its not true. You're just going to have to suck it up and wipe them tears.

I think it's a bit more complicated.

www.nytimes.com...

Apparently the GOP agrees....

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Fact: Trump never followed Kellyanne on Twitter.

Progressive fact: Trump unfollowed Kellyanne on Twitter.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

No, its not.

Your NYT article is grasping at straws, this is purely reactionary and sensationalistic to take advantage of the current situation and "proclam news" for the sake of presenting something. Considering the current state of the MSM, its laughable at best.

Your rawstory link quite literally contridicts a thread here on ATS that says otherwise.

Again, huffing and puffing air.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: kosmicjack

I can see it now. A lib anarchist who will become a self-proclaimed martyr for taking out Trump, and in turn becoming a darling of the left.

Wtf is wrong with some of you people.

How does this pop into your head and how do you think "that sounds rational, I'm going to post that."

Are you #ing stupid?

People's obsession with creating # out of thin air is borderline mental insanity.

You don't see anything, because nothing like that will ever happen.

White dude just murdered a bunch of Muslims up in Canada. The Repub's are hailing him a hero.

^ this is how retarded your comment is

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Well I hate to crap all over your celebration, but Trump is following her now.

FEMA has puppies and coloring books on standby.

edit on 14-2-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join