It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne Conway out?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
When you become a liability to the Trump brand..."you're fired" first Flynn, then Kellyanne, next....Trumps WH team is in turmoil, scared they may be next....

There are 4 more Trump loyalist with disturbing Russian connections. This is just the beginning, believe me!
edit on 14-2-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I don't watch any television. I have only PC. Im middle of the road with a lean to the right.
What I want to tell you is this. Im good at sensing things, and I don't feel this at all. She has done a lot for Trump, and he doesn't forget. He will not let her go so easily. If he has a problem, he will confront, and get what he wants or get his second choice. Termination. That's all. Bank on it. He puts a lot of stock in allegiance, and she has won favor in that department.

Don't believe everything the media feeds you. Just like the recent buzzing of American vessels by Russian planes. Trump does not belong to Russia or Putin, and Russian military doesn't do everything that Putin wants them to do. But Trump could pick up the phone and have Putin make those pilots beg forgiveness.

Trump is in charge, not Putin, not Bankers, not Wall street, Not Michelle Obama, not Hillary Clinton, Not Rothschilds

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Trump is in charge, not Putin, not Bankers, not Wall street, Not Michelle Obama, not Hillary Clinton, Not Rothschilds

Thats comedy gold. Did you keep a straight face thinking this?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

No !!! 💔

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Yeah, straight face, until I turned around and saw you eating that round thing that came out of the steer. Just because its organic, doesn't mean eat it. ..........

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This Russian connection isn't going down well with the GOP. Trump can't do jack without the backing of the Republicans.
Pence is pissed!!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
This Russian connection isn't going down well with the GOP. Trump can't do jack without the backing of the Republicans.
Pence is pissed!!

Is there a link or is it one of your predictions?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

You can be very sure there are non disclosure agreements..no one will hear anything..if it's even true.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It needs to happen. And three more...Stephen Miller, Sebastian Gorka and Steve Bannon.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Have you seen the bags under her eyes?

There's no way she can keep up with the demands of that job. They'll find something 'less' for her to do.

Trump is well known for executive burnout. Trump himself only sleeps 4 hours a night, which is fine... but he expects those who work for him to follow the same schedule and most just biologically can't do it. I don't know if she's one of the people who will burn out (or maybe she did already?) but I do expect to see a few leave over Trumps first year while he searches for people that will work the schedule he wants.

This story though could be nothing, I suppose we'll know for sure in a day or two if an official announcement is made.

Losing her would be a big blow to Trump though. She's the most capable person on his team, and pretty much the only reason he's President.
edit on 14-2-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: thesaneone

Well from some of the answers I will come to the conclusion that it's jealousy.

That is a rather simplistic view. Like saying everyone who critized obama was jealous.

Personally I support what Trump has done so far.

But the team he has put together ? Not so much.

I do not get blind support of someone.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Kellyanne looks like she's ready to be put out of her misery...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Yeah, straight face, until I turned around and saw you eating that round thing that came out of the steer. Just because its organic, doesn't mean eat it. ..........

Whatever boosts your self esteem online.

edit on 14-2-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

But....she is not the president and she does not make the rules.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Remember six months ago when she was widely viewed as the most stable and coherent Trump staffer? What happened? Now she gets in front of a camera and babbles lies and propaganda. Sadly, it seems she is actually starting to believe her own hype.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Never said she did.

But if she cant do the job or acts like a imbecile then Trump should sack her and find someone who can do the job.

He has enough on his plate fixing the USA without his staff stiring up #storms.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: Aazadan

Remember six months ago when she was widely viewed as the most stable and coherent Trump staffer? What happened? Now she gets in front of a camera and babbles lies and propaganda. Sadly, it seems she is actually starting to believe her own hype.

She lied non stop 6 months ago too. But she was a good campaign manager. Politics is built on emotion, not facts... and she was good at getting that, just like Trump is.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Never said she did.

But if she cant do the job or acts like a imbecile then Trump should sack her and find someone who can do the job.

He has enough on his plate fixing the USA without his staff stiring up #storms.

Agreed, I was just curious about the hate for someone who really does nothing but gives her opinion when the boss asks for it.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The woman has lost credibility. She should do Trump a favor and resign.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

That's hilarious, they unfollowed her?

Only in a Trump administration! Yikes!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join