It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason General Flynn Was Forced to Resign

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This is a shame, Flynn is a great American, taken down by the globalists. Flynn fell on the sword for the sake of the USA, I applaud him.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
This is a shame, Flynn is a great American, taken down by the globalists. Flynn fell on the sword for the sake of the USA, I applaud him.

Actually I think he was thrown under the bus because he lied to VP Pence and that embarrassed the entire WH.

and this....

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Actually I think he was thrown under the bus because he lied to VP Pence and that embarrassed the entire WH.

I highly doubt he lied to Pence. I'm sure Pence and Trump not only knew, but were helping instruct Flynn with these conversations. I think Flynn fell on the sword for the sake of Trump and the USA, trying to do the right thing in this world is a big no-no for the globalists. If you aren't all-in on destroying Russia, you will be discredited and destroyed.
edit on 14-2-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Flynn-Russia calls: Republicans join calls for investigation

Leading members of the US Republican Party have joined calls for a wide investigation into the former national security adviser's links with Russia. Michael Flynn quit on Monday over claims he discussed US sanctions with Russia before Donald Trump took office.

On Tuesday, a White House spokesman said Mr Trump knew weeks ago there were problems with the Russia phone calls. But calls for an independent investigation have encountered a cold reaction from some senior Republicans.

The development came as the New York Times reported that phone records and intercepted calls show members of Mr Trump's presidential campaign, as well as other Trump associates, "had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election".

In depth contact then, well before the election campaign was underway - who authorised it, and why, should be the focus.

edit on 15/2/17 by Damiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Who tapped the phones and leaked the convo and Flynn's name?

The russians? What good would they get from doing that?

What exactly was talked about?

Any transcripts?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

This is a major con-job. Don't fall for it.

There are some very powerful people who don't want Trump in office, and they will stop at nothing to take him down.
This includes building all kinds of stories to drive public opinion against him.
Trump is not part of their NWO plan.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
a reply to: Telos

Keyword.

Infowars

Keywords, don't waste time where the analysis was published. Use your brain to draw conclusions on the logic behind.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

"The resignation of General Flynn is part of an ongoing effort by the military-industrial complex to sabotage President Trump and re-assert control over foreign policy."

Trump is no different from any other high level politician, meaning he is as much part or a creation of the military-industrial complex and there banker/mass media compadres as any other political figurehead.

Flynn getting the bullet is all part of there agenda.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Alex Jones is a shill for Trump.

In reality, Flynn’s conversation with Kislyak was merely the excuse that establishment neo-cons and neo-libs from both parties were desperately searching for.

Flynn’s conversation was about lifting sanctions , shifting the blame is the Donald's territory.

The real story here is why are there so many illegal leaks coming out of Washington? Will these leaks be happening as I deal on N.Korea etc?
twitter.com...

The real story here is he lied to the VP and the administrations closeness to the Russian government ,but ...look over there !

This opinion doesn't matter. You attack everything about Trump. Are you a libtard and leftist shill?

The real story here is why sensitive and national security concerning issues are being leaked to the media. That's criminal. Whether Flynn discussed lifting sanctions or not, intelligence community has strict procedures in dealing internally with national security matters. The fact that such sensitive information is being deliberately given to the media, long after were obtained show that the scope here is just to undermine Trump and not worrying about national security. The fact that now the whole world knows that american intelligence agencies are monitoring calls of foreign diplomats, is in itself a damage to national security.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

The fact that now the whole world knows that american intelligence agencies are monitoring calls of foreign diplomats, is in itself a damage to national security.

They do? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you!

I think anyone that doesn't live in Mayberry RFD knows ALL calls concerning international skulduggery are monitored by the Israelies, Soviets, Americans, Chinese; anyone that has the technology.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I honestly hate this too. I wonder how many other decent military people et al will leave the white house in disgrace covering for Mr. Trump?

It's a shame.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Flynn screwed up. He deserved to be fired. End of story.

Agreed, and being the NSA he should have known someone was listening in, he's supposed to be the SME in this area...

I'm sure the left will throw out Flynngate or Flynnghqzi memes very soon.

Exactly, all phone calls are recorded by the NSA...Thanks to the Patriot act/aka legal spying on US Citizens. Flynn should have known.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

A right good few would be my guess.

But that's just the way it goes, the world spins, people get screwed over, only to be replaced by the next candidate for a good old anal probing at some future date.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hoisted on His Own Petard: Flynn Was Brought Down by the Very Spying Machine He Helped to Build

No crowing what-so-ever : it seems as though Flyn was caught out by himself

Flynn had previously been director of the Defense Intelligence Agency during the Obama administration.

In that role since 2012, he was a key player in the leadership of the sprawling $50-billion US intelligence apparatus that has increasingly been spying not just on Americans but on US allies and, to the extent possible, on the entire world.

Flynn, as DIA director, was the top guy in charge of the so-called “Five Eyes” group of intelligence agencies– all English-speaking nations including the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada — which has coordinated spying on citizens of those nations as well as on the citizens and leaders of such supposed NATO allies as Germany, France, Italy, Spain etc.

Knowing all this, it’s simply astounding to learn that Flynn himself was using apparently unencrypted email, phones and texting to communicate with, of all people, the Russian Ambassador to the US, discussing such issues as potentially lifting sanctions imposed on Russia by the sitting president of the United States, Barack Obama.

Non-secure communication lines, but why ?
Did he think that he - like Clinton - given his position, was above all that ?
This explains, to me at least, how easy it was for him to be eavesdropped by 'the agencies'

Someone else made the point earlier about how shocking it is for 'the agencies' to intervene, covertly at first, to bring someone down... it all seems to tie in : deep state is showing Trump who really runs the country and It' ain't Gonna be Trump, they're in charge and don't like what they see after 20 odd days.

They don't need to do whack people any more, they've moved on from the messy stuff.

edit on 15/2/17 by Damiel because: Punctuation's nice, sometimes

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join