It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abovetoptrump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Yes, I agree! Trump is all over ATS! Not only here but CNN. One thing I disagree with though is that he might be impeached, which is sort of like resigning in that he's not President anymore.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Blimey! I've just returned to ATS and wow!, thank you all.

Going to take the time to read all.....

Top Stuff.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Arrrghhhhhhhh!!!! You got me! I didn't even think of that. Sorry!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

I think he should be at least given a chance and the opportunity to expose himself as a
a= Good President / Leader
b= A bad president / Leader

But from what I can see, he hasn't even had that chance.

The majority of the USA voted for him. At least give the guy a break.

If he F*s up, sure, bag him out. But from what I can see on ATS, it's all been a slagging match against the bloke and he's barely been in office!

Just saying

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ConstitutionalPatriot

Indeed! 100%

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

It's utterly bizzare that you think anyone should just 'suck it up' and be quiet because they 'lost'. It's a ridiculous concept and you know it. People discuss politics, and Donnie is giving us a lot to discuss. There was plenty of discussion about Obama for 8 years.

Hmmm, no, not really what I was trying to get across. But I'll give you that.

However, strolling back back over to my thread, I was more trying to make a point that YOU CAN'T CHANGE ANYTHING.
It's a tough Sh*t moment really. Get over it and stop dragging up the dregs of political comment. Some of the stuff on here is bordering on just plain insanity. Plus I look at the "latest topics" or New" threads and every second thread is full of Trump bollox.

Just want more traditional input to ATS that's all. I understand people have conflicting views on Trump. But most of the posts a sensationalist rubbish? Why don't we have a Trump thread for the next few years? Everything can be posted in there and y'all can have your mud slinging matches in their?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I see what you did there. Nice.

You got me.

Still, I seem to have a lot of people agreeing with me. So, maybe I have had and made my point?

At least I placed it in "RANT". Not the "OMG OMG OMG Have I got news for you, I've just heard from my uncles monkey's lover that Trump did this Honest" Section / Thread that seems to be populating ATS at the moment.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

At the risk of joining in and becoming political..............

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Now this is my kinda Trump Post:

NASA, heeding Trump, may add astronauts to a test flight moon mission

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Seasonal.

Top stuff mate.....Cheers.

edit on 15-2-2017 by CaptainBeno because: Added OP's name and post title

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Arrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS, Enough of the Trump #e.........................please!

Hasn't anyone got anything interesting to talk about for Christ sake?

Over it already. Far out!

Trump this, Trump that, who gives a monkeys? He's your President!!!!!! Suck it up He"s
a: not going to resign
b: Doesn't give a toss what you think personally
c: doesn't give a toss what anonymous thinks
d: doesn't give a toss
c: Not going to resign
oh.....
and........
d: is not going to resign

So let's stop all the bollox and start talking about UFOs or Science again please people.

There, I said it.

Rant over.
xxx

Love you!

By the way, Moby (the DJ) apparently is 'in the know' - so for all things you have questions on, just give him a jingle, text or email ok?

How do I know? Someone on another thread told us all so...

So about the UFO stuff, is there a thread you're currently in, I'd love to take a break from all of the 'identification politics' that's been running rampant.

Honestly, I'd like to find a nice open thread about Nikola Tesla/Energy, frequency and magnetism/Anti-gravity or thereabouts.

#CaptainBenoMyHero
edit on 15-2-2017 by BlackboxInquiry because: added another thread looking for.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Arrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS, Enough of the Trump #e.........................please!

Hasn't anyone got anything interesting to talk about for Christ sake?

Over it already. Far out!

Trump this, Trump that, who gives a monkeys? He's your President!!!!!! Suck it up He"s
a: not going to resign
b: Doesn't give a toss what you think personally
c: doesn't give a toss what anonymous thinks
d: doesn't give a toss
c: Not going to resign
oh.....
and........
d: is not going to resign

So let's stop all the bollox and start talking about UFOs or Science again please people.

There, I said it.

Rant over.
xxx
Yes agreed. I'm so fed up with constant discussion of he and his detractors on literally every medium.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackboxInquiry

Hahaha Thank you very much! No, none at the moment. It's too full of Trump nonsense!! However......I'm keeping my eye out!! Cheers!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

It's true.....I'm surprised he hasn't infiltrated the "Ancient civilization" forum yet, cos, you all know it would have been his fault right?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Freedom of speech bruh

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

At least I placed it in "RANT". Not the "OMG OMG OMG Have I got news for you, I've just heard from my uncles monkey's lover that Trump did this Honest" Section / Thread that seems to be populating ATS at the moment.

Whats the diff? A rant is a rant is a rant.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Hahaha....don't you start

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Hahaha....don't you start

I didn't, you did when you made this not trump rant about trump rants...

ETA: Luv your avatar...

edit on 16-2-2017 by intrptr because: ETA:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Cheers Bud!

Hmmm, I suppose I did............in a way

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Maybe I sound a bit foolish here, but with everything that's happening lately within your government, it's too hard not to absorb any information about what's going on.

Even for transatlantic member its hard to not be amazed about all this and not want to talk about it.
The whole world is watching you, and I can tell you this is going to be turned into the best selling movie EVER if you ask me.

Knowing that I'm one of the billions which were watching it all unfold into what seems to effect the global powers enormously.
I'll bet if even a UFO would fly over and landed in the middle of Newyork it still wouldn't reach the front page here on ATS because everybody is anxious not missing every piece of information that seems to trouble many right now, it's too turbulent, to massive, my mysterious.

uncertain times in almost everything I guess..
edit on 0b30America/ChicagoSat, 18 Feb 2017 12:09:30 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 18 Feb 2017 12:09:30 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Abysha

At the risk of joining in and becoming political..............

Ha thanks for the laugh.

In addition to this I would suggest he stops using an unsecured android phone. I would think after all the uproar about Hillary's server this administration would do every thing to make themselves electronically secure.

Guess Trump is the unpredictable Chaos Commander in Chief .

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join