It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Leader Charged With Pedophilia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
(post by Breakthestreak removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Well, with Sessions in place, we should be seeing some action on this front quite soon, if the rumors are true! I agree, he's not likely to turn a blind eye here, and is serious about law and order.

Those estimates...wow...that's a lot of people. Still, if they are there, not impossible, as they'd need a wide network to function. That sort does network, so why not in a place like D.C.?

As for the BLM guy, not surprised! When someone is with a group willing to commit one sort of crime, another sort isn't unlikely at all. Glad they caught him, and hope he never sees daylight again. I'd really like to see the death penalty for that sort of crime.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSensible

I noticed you left out the age of the "child".

He was 17.

And? Still a child.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Then they need to change their homophobic laws.

Not following, the Oregon consent laws apply to hetro- and homosexual encounters.

Just an attempt to paint any who protest people preying on kids as "bad".

Typical, really! Now, go figure, being against a 23-year-old sex offender getting with a teen of 17 years is somehow a "phobia". Next up, it will be a "phobia" to be against someone his age with a child of ten.

(post by Mike.Ockizard removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Mike.Ockizard removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

You just made the list. LOL

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Being attracted to a 15 year old boy does not make hims a pedophile it makes him a ephebophilia. There is a distinct difference..

Ephebophilia is the primary or exclusive adult sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.[1][2] The term was originally used in the late 19th to mid 20th century.[2] It is one of a number of sexual preferences across age groups subsumed under the technical term chronophilia. Ephebophilia strictly denotes the preference for mid-to-late adolescent sexual partners, not the mere presence of some level of sexual attraction.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Question time . How old is melanie when donald is 41 years old?
edit on 13-2-2017 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Being attracted to a 15 year old boy does not make hims a pedophile it makes him a ephebophilia. There is a distinct difference..

Ephebophilia is the primary or exclusive adult sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.[1][2] The term was originally used in the late 19th to mid 20th century.[2] It is one of a number of sexual preferences across age groups subsumed under the technical term chronophilia. Ephebophilia strictly denotes the preference for mid-to-late adolescent sexual partners, not the mere presence of some level of sexual attraction.

en.wikipedia.org...

Fergie of the English royals likes to do this as well. Libel people like that billionaire who solicited a 16 year old prostitute in Florida. Illegal yes. Sex offense, yes. Pedophilia?

Not even close.
edit on 13-2-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

No but I sure like logic. You should try it some time.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Careful, knowing there's a difference will cause the less intellectually gifted here to assume you support pedophiles.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: purplemer

Careful, knowing there's a difference will cause the less intellectually gifted here to assume you support pedophiles.

No i just think its important to understand and see it for what it is. Without understanding and knowledge no progress will be made. I really dont like the witch hunt kind of attitude people have towards pedophila it makes things worse..

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Thanks for that. Thought i was going to get an ATS flaming..

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
The left will protect this animal saying it's just a vast right wing conspiracy. It's homophobic in nature and it's a smear campaign. If they can excuse Bill Clinton they can excuse anyone. It will be labeled a witch hunt, you'll see..........

Pretty sure that exact thing has happened, only it was the right crying conspiracy.

Hilarious.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Just because the last victim was 17 doesnt mean the others were.
edit on 13-2-2017 by Defclone because: Made a mistake

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: MrSensible
Washington's Age of consent is 16.

Portland is in Oregon. The age of consent there is 18.

Then they need to change their homophobic laws.

This just seems like they have been searching for anything to arrest him for.

I actually have no opinion on blm itself as I know little about them apart from it's reason for coming into existence.

In what possible way is a age of consent law that is set to the age of 18 or any other age homophobic ? ? ? I am fascinated and eager to hear the clarification and reasoning for this because so far that remark astounds me.

Or did you just admit/imply that gay people go after the very young and therefor the age of consent should be lowered so they can peruse their preference for the young in a legal manner? Or are you just searching for any reason to shout the word "HOMOPHOBIC "?

I am genuinely curious about your reasoning for that comment that you made.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 13 Feb 2017 20:18:31 -06001720172America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Reports he was a registered sex offender, years ago.
Repeat violations.

koin.com...

edit on 13-2-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
BLACK LIVES MATTER DO NOT HAVE LEADERS btw 17 is not even close to pedophilia. Thats legal age in a lot of the us states
edit on 02pm112America/Chicago2839k by magnetik because: (no reason given)

edit on 02pm112America/Chicago2842k by magnetik because: (no reason given)

edit on 02pm112America/Chicago2842k by magnetik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

All I can say is HAHAHA find a tree and put it on pay-per-view TV LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join