It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The stone that the builders rejected.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Since the creation of this thread, I have been singing this Bob Marley song each time I see the thread title pop up in the Recent Posts

The stone that the builder refuse,
Will always be the head cornerstone.

You're a builder, baby.
Here I am, a stone.
Don't you pick and refuse me,
'Cause the things people refuse,
Are the things they should choose.
Do you hear me?
Hear what I say!

Here I am baby.
I am, a builder's stone!
The things people refuse,
Are the things they should use.
Do you hear me?
Hear what I say!

edit on 2/13/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

It's unfortunate, I was so looking forward to hearing how you "learned" that Muslims worship the Kaaba.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: irenialilivenka

It's unfortunate, I was so looking forward to hearing how you "learned" that Muslims worship the Kaaba.

You are the stone OP rejected. OP's not very wise...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: irenialilivenka

They travel around the globe to walk in the thousands around messing verses from the Koran around the bleeding rock, for days and days, they are no better than the Orthodox Christians worshipping icons and other things they consider sacred. If Muslims don't worship the Kaaba, what is it they do in your mind? Just having a stroll? Stretching their arms and legs a little?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Great song too! And timeless wisdom.
edit on 14-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
messing verse

Yeah like you are doing by relating a line about a cornerstone with some unrelated stuff in Revelations.

oooh the irony of the proud

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFart

Around the globe Muslims worship God by facing the Ka'aba, wherever they are. The first world map was made by a Muslim, the Kaaba was the center of the world.

If these people here don't worship the Ka'aba, what is it they are doing?

PS: I don't necessarily agree with the texts in that clip, I only refer to the pictures, which tell a thousand words.
edit on 14-2-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

(post by SpaceGoatFart removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

They travel around the globe to walk in the thousands around messing verses from the Koran around the bleeding rock, for days and days, they are no better than the Orthodox Christians worshipping icons and other things they consider sacred. If Muslims don't worship the Kaaba, what is it they do in your mind? Just having a stroll? Stretching their arms and legs a little?

Opinions are not facts.

Meaning nothing you sead resembles proof of Kaaba worship.

Better luck next time.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Every religion has rituals like pilgrimage and such, walking around a building is not worship, I don't know what leads you to think it is, but factually speaking ritual is not a synonym for worship, just a component of.

The Kaaba ritual is about worship of God, not the Kaaba.

Idolatry is forbidden in Islam.

Fact.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Let me add that as far as anyone knows Christians don't worship a thing but the Trinity, the pagan elements were introduced by Paul who said that an idol is nothing and not real so eating meat having been sacrificed to one was nothing unless you were around the weaker disciples who obeyed the ruling of the Holy Spirit at the Jerusalem Council, a practice which Jesus himself condemned in Revelation as the "doctrine of Balaam" who was a stumbling block for the Israelites.

The Catholic Church does not use the Bible unless it has to do so to justify something and follows Paul's more pagan teaching and not the Apostles or Christ who taught an entirety different belief system and opposed Paul who opposed them with the full backing of the Herodian aristocracy and Rome to infiltrate and subvert which was a success eventually wiping out all competitors including the original Nazarenes and Ebionites, as heretics even though they were the descendants of the true religion of Jesus and revered James and Peter and rejected Paul and believed that the Holy Spirit was Jesus Mother because Jesus said so in the original Hebrew Gospel which has at least one quote that's in the Gospel of Thomas, a collection of Logoi of Jesus that subsequently acknowledges James supremacy. As Acts merely implies other ancient MSS. stress it. So the Gnostics might have been on to something with Sophia that was genuine.

But Catholics today are the nicest of Christians and most realistic in my opinion even if they are superstitious it is natural for all religion ls to have people who are.

They don't worship their artwork, statues are harmless as are all religious decorations, they are visually attractive and people are inspired by them.

If it annoys you so much you call them "as bad" as a people you admit you hate, vice versa rather, why not start a cult?
edit on 14-2-2017 by irenialilivenka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
It was the stoner the builders rejected.

Joseph was a carpenter, Jesus was a stoner. Christ=anointed with Canehbosim

Have you ever been kicked out of church for understanding the original texts and calling out the perverts for what they are? Well then you are churching wrong.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

And what a good tune that izzeh! Sha'allalalla

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: irenialilivenka

Opinions are not facts.

Meaning nothing you sead resembles proof of Kaaba worship.

Better luck next time.

Who needs better luck next time again? Lem'me hear again

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
Since the creation of this thread, I have been singing this Bob Marley song each time I see the thread title pop up in the Recent Posts

You're a builder, baby.
Here I am, a stone.
'Cause the things people refuse,
Are the things they should choose.
Do you hear me?
Hear what I say!

Here I am baby.
I am, a builder's stone!
The things people refuse,
Are the things they should use.
Do you hear me?
Hear what I say!

A song he wrote about his white father being too ashamed to claim his half black child publicly...He would end up being the one who made his fathers name "Marley" famous...

edit on 9-3-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join