It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norse Mythology - Heimdallr Blows Horn For Ragnarok At “Feast Of Trumpets” in Sep 2017?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Gaussq

Well 144,000 Christians will be happy, as to the rest according to Biblical lore "If your names not down your not getting in, your not getting in if your names not down".

Or maybe 144,000 Asatru adherents? What if they are the correct ones? I mean... Thor killed the giants and has a big hammer while Jesus got nailed to a cross. If you were to play a game of Hammer, Nails, Crosses; I'm pretty sure Hammer beats Cross.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

pretty sure its 144k jews, have not read in the bible for over 15 years now, but pretty sure it was 12k from the 12 tribes, jews.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well 144,000 Christians will be happy, as to the rest according to Biblical lore "If your names not down your not getting in, your not getting in if your names not down".

The 144,000 are not the only ones whose names are i the book. In fact, the 144,000 are different from others who are in the book.

God has two peoples to deal with in Revelation: the gentiles and the Jews. The gentiles are the Christian church and the Jews are who they have always been and will reject

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I reckon that Swedenborg was right when he said the Bible needs decoding and each word has an inner meaning. As for the 144 000 I am not sure who they are but I am sure that the word "Christian" has a deeper meaning than the "label of Christian". As I understand it the key is to cultivate one´s heart. As for labels they dont matter much, especially these days when some people do anything in the name of various religions.

But I have a feeling Asatru is underestimated and their focus on China(Midgard) is very interesting and makes sense too with the communists over there doing lots of bad stuff against Falun Gong and some others too at this turning point in history.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Norse mythology doesnt resemble the bible at all aside from Odin being stabbed by a spear on a tree. But that turned out wayyy differently.

These people lie to make people buy their bs. They leave out the part where before Ragnarok there has to be THREE seasons of winter in a row with no intervening summer. Hasn't happened yet. So even if that started now, that would be 2018 at the earliest.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What about the rest of the people of our Earth who are apparently created in his image and also his children?

Wheres there get out of gaol free card or measure of redemption?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Hopefully he outlaws elitism , debt based currency systems, and zionism

We also know that the “Feast of Trumpets” will kick off in Israel on the very same day. In the Bible the “Feast Of Trumpets” meant the coming of the Lord to give Israel new laws and prepare them for paying back their sins.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: luke1212

No matter the religious denomination really considering they all stem from the Abrahamic tree of religion.

It's the number that seems to be the problem, but then again back when there religious texts were being composed 144,000 probobly seemed tangible to the author considering there were rather less people around on the planet.

edit on 14-2-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Nice, it's a zero's and one's kinda year. time to reboot

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

I don't see any problem to pacify Norse mythology with the book of Revelation.

Aren't we told of 2/3 stars (systems) for God, and 1/3 following Satan, in Revelation 12? Estimate how many they are based on today's knowledge: 400 bln stars in our galaxy, multiplied by 100 bln other counted galaxies so far. If one of these star systems is home to the Norse gods or heroes, I see no controversy at all. They fight on the good side, according to all I know of them. They have commandments not that much different than the 10 commandments given to Moses.

144,000 Jews...plus uncountable number of all tribes, says Revelation 7. Including those of Nordic tribes.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart
What...the...f##K... the Norse gods did not exist in "star systems"!! Are you confusing the Marvel movies for history? The Norse gods lived in Asgard and Vanaheim. Both on earth connected through Yggdrasil.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Where and what is Asgard then?

If the Norse gods lived in certain place on earth called Asgard, first where it were, why don't we find it today? And second, where did they go at the end of their earthly lives? Because as gods presumably they live until today, they are not dead gods in history...like all the historical persons that populated the earth and are long gone. Of course remains the realm of souls. But, to be god one has to be alive. As far as I know, the Norse gods are considered alive today dwelling in Asgard that is somewhere not on this current earth...Our earth has a name, Midgard. There were 9 worlds in Norse mythology, only one of them is the earth Midgard and it is different from the other 8.

If we want to consider Holywood interpretation...that besides everything else is the strongest propaganda tool of today...

Asgard...is a nice planet, according to the serial Star Gate SG1, and an ally to Earth. You may also want to see the Avengers where Thor is presented pretty forceful and winning, together with other good heroes from earth and beyond, over other evil alien invaders.

One may also want to consider what H-channel Ancient Aliens said about the Norse mythology. I think that episode is available on youtube now. They poured out a lot of science and archaeology, despite all the shortcomings of these serials.

My deep respect to all religious sagas of all nations, including the Norse. A careful reread from today's point of view reveals multiple star civilizations acting here and there. For my understanding, the Norse gods were all good, unlike for example the gods of Aztecs or some African deities.

Actually, Christianity and Judaism are also off-world religions. God does not dwell on earth but somewhere in "heaven" among the stars. So are the angels. So are the souls of the departed faithful. So were Elijah and Enoch, and Jesus, taken to somewhere up there, call it heaven or whatever. Notice that Elijah was not resurrected, as Jesus was, therefore the need of a "chariot of fire" i.e. transport vehicle. Or the transport vehicles described in Ezekiel 1.

There is No controversy, for those who want to understand in today's terms.

edit on 16-2-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart
Okay I dont mean to sound like a jerk but you clearly have read nothing of our culture and have substituted absolute nonsense supporting your beliefs.

If the Norse gods lived in certain place on earth called Asgard, first where it were, why don't we find it today?

You'd know that if you'd actually studied it. Ynglingasaga from Heimskringla clearly says that Asgard is Asia; in fact -ia is a latin suffix meaning country, and -land in Old Norse means country. Asaland is the country where Asgaard exists. Asia = Asaland.

And second, where did they go at the end of their earthly lives? Because as gods presumably they live until today, they are not dead gods in history...

Holy f#k man, did you never hear of Ragnarok, "doom of the gods"?! All the gods die eventually.

For my understanding, the Norse gods were all good, unlike for example the gods of Aztecs or some African deities.

So you're going to ignore Loki, Hel, Surt, Fenrir, Jormungand, the Jotnar, Trollar, etc? Stop forcefitting your new age crap into every culture. The Nine Worlds were not different planets. Hell, Jotunheim is IN NORWAY.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

With all my respect to you, that obviously you know the Norse religion much better than me...

I didn't get the impression that Asgard where the souls of the righteous ones ultimately go, is located in Asia...whatever the name might suggest...with today's understanding what and where Asia is.

You said correctly at Ragnarok some gods die. That means they are alive now...for how many thousands of years? And where do they dwell? In Asia again?

If you believe that, I am in no position to dissuade you from your beliefs. For me, however, the Norse religion is more than that. As well as the Christian religion that I belong to. Thank you for your time anyway!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Must admit, this one is an oldie, but a goodie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join