It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Appears To Label White People ‘Genetic Defects’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: swedy13

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: infolurker

While what she said about recessive genes are arguably true, she's racist as hell for bringing it up as if it mattered.

Apparently it does matter. Western civ has dominated the world for the last several hundred years. Maybe it's like a zombie phenomena?

No, people who think like she does, and yes there are more of them, believe that white folks somehow steal all of black man's intellectual achievements.

So, accordig to them, no Western Civ did not build that or thnk that or anything else. They did, but we somehow stole it. It's kind of like how GW Bush could both be the dumbest president ever and an evil genius at the same time.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

How is this different than anything Richard Spencer or Steve Bannon says about Jewish and Black people?

What do they say? Can you link me to their work? or quote them?

I've heard a lot of people say Bannon is hitler 2.0 but I have seen very a few things quoted

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I am glad I was not drinking any thing when I read that.

Hitler needed a safe space.

So he chose Poland.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Interesting.

Guess that means that the BLM bunch have finally awakened to their single biggest problem.............there's just too damned many white people. Its a short trip from that realization to them coming to the conclusion that its time to cull the herd.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Did she forget they're 3% of Canada's population (13% of US)? Good luck with that...

Hence the push to bring in all sorts of "refugees"......

I have news for them. Most of them dislike colored people too.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Did she forget they're 3% of Canada's population (13% of US)? Good luck with that...

Hence the push to bring in all sorts of "refugees"......

I have news for them. Most of them dislike colored people too.

Do you mean the refugees?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

If BLM was serious they would have a movement to all move to one US state and take over its government as a beachhead, and then propagate their dominant genes from that point. Mississippi is the best candidate due to existing demographics. Plenty of land, ocean access.

With government control they could model blacktopia for us.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I like how she said "we have the numbers" but when you really look even though it seems that everything in the news somehow is connected to the black population they are only 13% of the population. A few decades ago they were 17%, but abortions and black on black crime demonstrats they have actually dwindled their population down all on their own. In the end they better get busy if they want to have "the numbers".

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

BLM is a joke!! Why won't it just fade away like the bad smell it is

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
This is nothing new. The radical militant black population have been pushing these melanin superiority agendas for years.

It's no different than white people back in the day creating the idea the blacks were subhuman.

Intelligence, consciousness, and potential are all relative to exposure and cultivation of spirit inside any type of human.
Color means nothing. The other differentiator is that Man traveled out of Africa, colonized the world, became self-indulgers, and wrote the rules to favor those already in power. Rest assured, that if it was Africa that developed industry first, black merchants would be scouring the earth for pale-looking whites to work for free.

In fact, they did.

What many aren't aware of is that 12 million blacks were brought to the Americas during the slave trade. But only a half million were brought to the colonized states. More than 11 million were taken to South America and moved on to the Caribbean.

What's even crazier is that there are 1,000,000 whites in south Africa right now being discriminated and ostracized by blacks just likes whites did to blacks 7 decades ago there.

This world is nuts. Period. Not all men are created equal. Some are ignorant and helpless. Yet here we are.

AAC

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I bet she has a mental problem as well.

Liberalism.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
When people like her are ignored ... they feel pain.

ETA: Loved this comment found at the bottom of the source article. This guy gets it. He has 'identified' the missing link.

So wouldn't that mean that black men are closer to apes than white men? Pretty stupid thing to say.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What a BLM founder thinks about White America, carries about as much weight as what Democrats think of Republicans.

not a founder of the entire BLM, just in Toronto, Canada....of course that isn't in the title, but when have the majority of titles on ATS been truthful. it's like we have our own "click bait" on ATS

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

ETA: Loved this comment found at the bottom of the source article. This guy gets it. He has 'identified' the missing link.

So wouldn't that mean that black men are closer to apes than white men? Pretty stupid thing to say.

That's an obtuse statement ... behind a question that doesn't reach high enough to grasp the limbs of possibility.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

That's an obtuse statement ... behind a question that doesn't reach high enough to grasp the limbs of possibility.

FYI...my comment is about how stupid a thing that is to say. If you take something "original" and modify it and it leads to modern day humans, then the "original" would be closer to what we evolved from which would be apes.

Am I missing something?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Like the Model T!

Canada? Really? They had slaves?

Didn't know that.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
If she can say that, can we as white people also come out with some truths now? Like how the Neanderthal gene is non existent in sub saharan black people?
Make of that what you want.
Plus what she calls a 'genetic defect' is actually a genetic mutation, which, lets face it is vital in order to evolve.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Anyone that states melanin communicates with cosmic energy cannot be taken seriously . Ladies a full blown tripper .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join