It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here wants a trade war against Canada, Mexico, China, Russia, and Britain?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Do you think if a massive trade war happen in the entire world caused by US, EU will actually go against US trade policies? If you are in Europe you are also part of discussion as US is using Europeans for a long time. Whatever US does will drag Europe in due to NATO pact.

Once Brexit happens. Seem to be EU doing the dirty job on blockading Russia or the rest of Asia. EU doesn't seem to like Brexit though.

US seems to be the one starting a massive trade war against China.
Trump is pissing off Mexico which can also drag the rest of South America against US.

Why Canada? Canadians hate Trumpets. When US block rest of the world trade route to Canada. I can see a massive effect on Canada. Canada has different laws. Imposing US Big Pharma on Canada will obviously drag Canada into the situation. It seems highly likely. US started banning good drugs that Canadians have to offer from the North. I can see the US-Canada drug war effect coming soon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-2-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
Trump is pissing off Mexico which can also drag the rest of South America against US.

It's been all talk up to now. Wait'll he starts herding 30 million illegals across the Rio Grande.

Anyone wanna take bets on what that's gonna do to our Southern Neighbor's economy? I'm on the side that says Mexico totally implodes. The Peso's gonna wind up being worth something between a nickel and a dime. -chuckle

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Negotiating is an art. You need to convince the opponent that you will indeed walk away with nothing. Like it or not Trump is very good at this.

Canada PM says ready to renegotiate NAFTA with Trump

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Especially when Mexico tries to play hard with Trump. Good luck with that. There still is a skeleton of small factories in the US that will have no problems making plastic drinking glasses and automotive trim.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Countries have taken American trade policies for a ride causing massive closures of the manufacturing market in the US. Its only now that the US can compete and yet theres still some Americans that hate it! Why?

Look at Ireland! Large US companies go to Ireland to get a tax break like Apple yet youre silent.

The US needs to stop playing good cop bad cop and just look after itself again. In Australia we are trying to do the same thing.
edit on 12-2-2017 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
Countries have taken American trade policies for a ride causing massive closures of the manufacturing market in the US. Its only now that the US can compete and yet theres still some Americans that hate it! Why?

Look at Ireland! Large US companies go to Ireland to get a tax break like Apple yet youre silent.

Its either take the company or get invaded. Just like the oilfields of Iraq. When America takes over China you know, your screwed. Americans love open borders on everything. Making China another state with open border while inviting people whom are not of origin is exactly what WW2 Japan would like, same goes with India/other Muslim countries who will try to replace the Asian race. How much you bet the KKK would also love that? Free gun laws and never ending Chinese hunting war(back to opuim war style bars). US is not like the past anymore. Internally it is very corrupt and spreading it just makes it worst.

You can see it now. Americans blame China for everything now. Back then it used to be all neutral and nice, even after Korean War. The so called racists even hate other Asian race like Vietnamese, etc. The only countries they don't have full on hatred are those occupied by US such as Japan. If they can run freely in, they can cause trouble. This was the problem with US since the Wild West era and how Lincoln got assassinated.
edit on 12-2-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

"When US block rest of the world trade route to Canada."

?? how? We're allowed to trade with other countries. He can't stop that.

I think I'm missing what you mean
edit on 12-2-2017 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Most Canadians do not hate Trump. Most don't give a crap who is running this country. A tiny minority there are raising a stink and the rest there think those raising a stink are nuts.

You are letting some people make you delusional about this stuff, I couldn't give a crap what our president does. I stick up for our country no matter who is running the thing. I think that they need to send some of the news guys to see a psychiatrist myself, some of those people are nuts too. They are supposed to just report the news, not stick their personal opinion into the article. I think half the news people need to lose their license if they can not get unbias people to report the news.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
No one wants a trade war. Leave the hyperbole at home. The world economy is so interwoven that any misstep would result in horrible consequences. Remember when Greece almost crashed the world economy? Greece.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
Do you think if a massive trade war happen in the entire world caused by US, EU will actually go against US trade policies? If you are in Europe you are also part of discussion as US is using Europeans for a long time. Whatever US does will drag Europe in due to NATO pact.

Once Brexit happens. Seem to be EU doing the dirty job on blockading Russia or the rest of Asia. EU doesn't seem to like Brexit though.

US seems to be the one starting a massive trade war against China.

Why Canada? Canadians hate Trumpets. When US block rest of the world trade route to Canada. I can see a massive effect on Canada. Canada has different laws. Imposing US Big Pharma on Canada will obviously drag Canada into the situation. It seems highly likely. US started banning good drugs that Canadians have to offer from the North. I can see the US-Canada drug war effect coming soon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mexico will deal with china and once the usa and russia and brits spark a deal the uk will side with us not wanting to be left out. Russia will be able to deal with china however that relationship wont allow the crazy trade deficit the usa had with them. The eu will get the crap deal the brits, russians and americans will get good deals. 10 years from now all the eu will provide the world is cheaply made products and horrible tasting middle eastern food. If le pen is president france they will get a good trade deal too. Canada is k--ked

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

"When US block rest of the world trade route to Canada."

?? how? We're allowed to trade with other countries. He can't stop that.

I think I'm missing what you mean

If Canada goes War mode, it is currently too late. US has been building the military non-stop. US Naval power out matches all European countries. Yes, US can start blocking with threats or so called sanction which is what they are doing against Russia. Though a lot of products in Canada is made from China. You can highly expect a trade block if a trade war happens because China is the most successful country at doing trade without sending military all over the place. China doesn't do trade through war. Anyone seeing America blocking China trade location can see how warmongering the American military are at dealing with trades. This just proves US is backward and want to conquer the world.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This was all well explained in your last thread about the exact same thing.

Don't worry. It's not going to happen. The US does not want to conquer the world and we can't physically block the trade routes.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
This was all well explained in your last thread about the exact same thing.

Don't worry. It's not going to happen. The US does not want to conquer the world and we can't physically block the trade routes.

May not be today's people, but future son's and daughter who learn nothing and just following orders. Just like how US educational system went completely downhill now a dayz.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I'm moving to Moosylvania.
Screw all you guys.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Anything that needs or has the word 'war' in it doesn't sound good.
So no thank you.
edit on 12-2-2017 by Black_Fox because: SpELlInG

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
So no thank you,
Star Wars is an exception to that rule.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: Black_Fox
So no thank you,
Star Wars is an exception to that rule.

Fair enough.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl-chuckle

Are you laughing at the thought of a neighbor in pain?

I bet you identify as christian...heh

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Snarl-chuckle

Are you laughing at the thought of a neighbor in pain?

I bet you identify as christian...heh

If my neighbors came into my back yard uninvited ... there would be pain and there wouldn't be any laughing about it.

Why are you trying to smear Christians?

edit on 1222017 by Snarl because: nvm

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Luckily he's also been busy moving production back and opening our energy reserves. Looks like we'll be fully self sufficient should that improbably scenario play out.

That said, I don't feel like all those countries have the balls to bail, maybe none in fact. The U.S. has significant clout, regardless of who is steering the ship.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join