It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church of Scientology grants high ranking members the ability to murder people

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Leah Ramini dropped a bomb on JRE #908 that may surprise a few people. For those that are unfamiliar with Scientology, she is a good source of information and has revealed more than I assume the church is comfortable with the public knowing.

Regardless, there's a reason why Scientology refuses to go away, despite all the harsh criticism. Members that do leave the church are not treated well and strange things have happened to those that go public and speak negatively of them.

Joe Rogan Experience #908 - Leah Remini

I regret they appointed us their executioners. There are so many other pleasant things to do. - L. Ron Hubbard

In a recent interview on “The Joe Rogan Experience,” the actress suggested John Travolta could actually get away with taking a life.

The “King of Queens” actress said Travolta holds the position of Khakhan, who could “basically kill” another human being if he wanted to.

When Rogan asks if Travolta is allowed to kill people, she replies:

“Yes ... It's called ethics protection. There's another policy called the responsibility of leaders, which he says that what you gotta do to protect the leader, you gotta do it. If you see a body, you gotta clean it up."

This may help explain all the countless deaths that have occurred over the years, where the evidence and people's testimonies are skewed in order to protect and allow Scientology members to go unpunished.

Scientology Related Murders and Suicides

"I have taken what 1 consider to be the most expedient way out of my present predicament. I harbor no resentment against anyone, except the Church of Scientology. They have a great deal to do with my demise. To play with people's defense mechanisms in the manner that they do is a criminal thing at best. l hope they can be outlawed." - Suicide note by James Hester

I thought ATS would enjoy speculating about who or what has designated the Church of Scientology to be their "executioners." The Committee of 300 has been getting a lot of attention lately and it would be interesting (and probably not hard), to connect the two.

Any thoughts?

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hmmm. I guess I will stay mute about this group, they seem to have a worse death conspiracy reputation than the Clintons

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Nothing really surprises me about the cult of scientology. I remember, when I researching about them a number of years ago, that they have (in effect) torture rooms. They also harass anyone who leaves. So stepping it up to killing people isn't surprising in the slightest.
edit on 1222017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
im watching it now.
definitely a crazy bunch. i dont know how people get caught up in it.

let me get a ride on the freewinds

you should check this out

en.wikipedia.org...

Sea Org members make a lifetime commitment to Scientology by signing a billion-year contract that is officially described as a symbolic pledge.[13] In exchange, members are given free room and board, and a small weekly allowance. Sea Org members agree to strict codes of discipline, such as disavowing premarital sex, working long hours (on average at least 100 hours per week)[14] and living in communal housing, referred to as "berthings".[15] They are allowed to marry, but must relinquish their membership if they have or want to raise children

According to Hubbard, much of the galaxy was ruled tens of millions of years ago by the Galactic Confederacy, comprising 26 stars and 76 planets, including Earth, then known as Teegeeack. The confederacy was controlled by a tyrant named Xenu, who sent people from other planets to Earth because of over-crowding. Their souls attached themselves in clusters to human bodies, so that each person on Earth became a collection of entities, rather than a single personality. Part of the mission of Scientology is to rid people of these extra entities, known as body thetans

i mean what?
bunch of freaks man

edit on 12-2-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Not sure if it is a well known fact, but L. Ron Hubbard was active in a branch of Alister Crowley's church in California. He was very close to Jack Parsons, one of the founders of the Jet Propulsion Lab. Hubbard went on to steal Parson's wife and meager fortune with which he bought a yacht. Many think Parsons' "accidental" death was a direct result of his opposition to Hubbard.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Haven't watched the video but I'm quite familiar with Leah, her show, and the likes of Scientology.

Is this a reference to their laws on how to deal with suppressive persons?

Without pilfering through my massively unorganized collection of Scientology literature, I am reminded of one of their decrees that read something like

Church members may use any means necessary to remove a 'suppressive' persons that includes 'destroying' them.

The way that the decree was written was specific enough for anyone who wanted to understand, but vague enough that if ever the legality were called into question that they could always claim that 'destroy' didn't mean 'kill.'

They actually got into a lot of trouble for that whilst trying to obtain their tax free status in the US and they were forced to go back in and reword that doctrine so that no one couldn't misinterpret 'destroy' for 'murder.'

This was in the 1980s I believe.

It was called the Fair Game law, I think.

edit on 2/12/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Any Religion that has to murder people, is not a godly religion. Meaning it is evil.

In the past many popes have created war, millions were slaughtered, this was not Christianity, this was evil.

They are cults, serving political evils.
edit on 12-2-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
Not sure if it is a well known fact, but L. Ron Hubbard was active in a branch of Alister Crowley's church in California. He was very close to Jack Parsons, one of the founders of the Jet Propulsion Lab. Hubbard went on to steal Parson's wife and meager fortune with which he bought a yacht. Many think Parsons' "accidental" death was a direct result of his opposition to Hubbard.

thats interesting.

i an really interested in how people can fall for this #?
i have a problem with religion as it is...how can people fall for that?
i can kind of sort of buy the fact that people do though. been around for a long time. indoctrination and such...ok

but scientology????
dude writes some sci fi and creates a religion in the 50's with all these crazy rules and people just buy into it

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Wow!! The expression on her face. She believes what she's saying ... no drama.

That's actually a bit frightening.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Where do you sign up?
Do they hang around those career day things?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
man the # she is saying about how tom cruise is treated is insane.
everyone should watch this

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I wonder if they will issue a fatwa if you draw a picture of L Ron Hubbard.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The title of the OP says that "the church of Scientology grants high ranking members the ability to murder people."

So sorry to rain on their parade, but everyone has the "ability" to murder people.

Isn't that sad about our species?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I just watched the video. I wish I had a link to the entire episode with Rogan & Remini.

Part of what she is talking about is being slightly exaggerated (not that I am defending these frauds, as I will demonstrate with my links below) and the rest of what she is talking about in terms of Ethics Control isn't really explained well enough with the the abrupt ending of the clip.

That being said, many many have indeed mysteriously lost their lives when in proximity to Scientology.

I've made a few threads about what I know. There are more links contained in the the threads linked below:

Eyes Wide Shut, Scientology, & Vivian Kubrick - The Conspiracy

Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath

Scientology Looms as Kubrick Daughter Scrap Shelley Duvall Crowdfunding Campaign

20 Images From A 1994 Scientology Handbook Are Certifiably Bananas

WATCH: California candidate stunned when he’s outed as Scientology spy at City Council meeting

Scientology Actually Forced Isaac Hayes to Quit South Park

Scientology Seeks Captive Converts Via Google Maps, Drug Rehab Centers

FSB raids 14 Scientology offices in Russia in money laundering probe

Goldman Sachs is sponsoring a Scientology-based jail ‘re-education’ program

Scientology Leader David Miscavige's Father Speaks Out About Him – as His Son Threatens to Sue

edit on 2/12/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

dude go on youtube and type joe rogan leah.
its right there

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

i an really interested in how people can fall for this #?
i have a problem with religion as it is...how can people fall for that?
i can kind of sort of buy the fact that people do though. been around for a long time. indoctrination and such...ok

but scientology????
dude writes some sci fi and creates a religion in the 50's with all these crazy rules and people just buy into it

Why does anyone get involved with ANY cult? Usually because no matter how rational and intelligent a person is at some point they become vulnerable. Maybe they are just looking for a sense of belonging or maybe looking for answers to the meaning of life or maybe even just looking for fellowship, and cults like Scientology take advantage of that vulnerability. Besides no cult lets prospects know exactly how crazy they are in the beginning. They lure people in with normalcy and then use brainwashing techniques slowly over time until they have control. Hell the military does the same thing so that soldiers will follow orders instantly and without question- they break you down mentally and physically and then build you back up in the fashion that suits their purposes- and cults do the same.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Perhaps he was talking about the government as they. Wasn't Hubbard a Naval Officer? The military is the elites executioners. Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Great subject - Scientology is a cult, plain and simple. They have their "members" ex-communicate their own children, spouses, etc. if they are at all critical of this "religion" (it's not a religion)

They have tax-exempt status as a religion, but they operate like Gestapo and their MO is intimidation and smear tactics.

Thanks for making this thread eisegesis - it goes to show that the Church of Scientology thinks they are above everyone else

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Yeah I put nothing past Scientology, it is the cult to end all cults if you ask me.

It will fall down eventually, as people like her speak out and leave the church. If Tom or John left and starting speaking out, it would become a whole new reality for the church.

Great interview thank you for posting, I'm gonna watch the rest of it now

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

If Elvis said no, I'll say no

One day, in L.A., we got into the limousine and went down to the Scientology center on Sunset, and Elvis went in and talked to them," said Fike. "Apparently they started doing all these charts and crap for him. Elvis came out and said, 'F--- those people! There's no way I'll ever get involved with that group. All they want is my money' "

www.msn.com...=12

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join