It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death to america! or is it ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Yes it is, i have no reason to believe him yet i have no reason not to believe him. Like everything i hear i will take it with a grain of salt.

I can only go by my experience with the media and lets just say it is not a great place to find the truth of matters.

I also happen to have a good friend whom is Iranian , his girlfriend is from Kazakhstan and they are lovely people, nothing like what i have been led to believe they are supposed to be like.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It's a far cry from what the OP is attempting to portray though, do you not agree?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

If the "Death to America" slogan was accompanied by a picture of the Statue of Liberty then perhaps you could assume they mean the country but as it is they obviously mean the regime

Wrong.

Iran has hated America for over 35 years for all the meddling and sanctions America have put the Iranians through over the years I dont blame them, inherently they are peaceful but they have a united enemy and that's the USA and Israel.

Since WW2, America has contributed directly or indirectly to the deaths of millions of Iranians. By deposing a democratic government in Iran, America subjected the population to a ruthless dictator who murdered and tortured thousands. By refusing to hand over Shah Pavlavi, America denied the Iranian people justice.

Iraq invaded Iran in 1980 even though Iraq was the aggressor in the Iran-Iraq War, the Americans supported Saddam Hussein in his conflict with Iran. Donald Rumsfeld even shook Saddam's hands.

Iran have good reason to hate America, lets not sugarcoat it and blame Trumps little ban.
edit on 12-2-2017 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
If any other country had public protests year after year ranging in the hundreds of thousands or millions, about your oppressive Islamic leaders and your calls of "death to America and wiping Israel and Jews off the map and they were all calling for the "death of Iran" while burning your flag or effigies of your cult leaders, I`m sure there would be many like yourself who would say we don`t hate all the average Iranians, its what's being forced upon you as well.

No matter who is in Government of the US Iran hates it and I`m so glad Trump beat Clinton and his stronger stance on Islamic terrorism or illegal immigrants into their country for their own citizens security amongst many other policies.

If it wasn`t for your leaders I think Iran would be a fantastic country, in people and the lands you live in.

Are you punished (gov or family and friends) by not getting involved in these things or is it voluntary?

If its voluntary your words mean little to me and is just fluff.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Seriously ? Dude just do a search you will find it everywhere.Here one there are plenty more .
edit on 12-2-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Seriously ? Are you living in a cave , dude just do a search you will find it everywhere.Here one there are plenty more .

Please stay on topic. racism is not being discussed here.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

The rally was to celebrate the liberation of Iran from their American dictators , some people at the rally will be overtly political others not so much , it's a political event.
What right minded individual wouldn't want to punch Trump in the face ? (other than his loyal supporters of course)

a reply to: muSSang

Wrong.

You say I'm wrong yet you agree it's about the meddling in their affairs by the administration of America and not aimed at the people.
So how am I wrong ?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

Seriously ? Are you living in a cave , dude just do a search you will find it everywhere.Here one there are plenty more .

Please dont act like a mini mod, we have actual mods for that

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

Please dont act like a mini mod, we have actual mods for that

Please stay on topic. Mods are not being discussed here.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Chadwickus

The rally was to celebrate the liberation of Iran from their American dictators , some people at the rally will be overtly political others not so much , it's a political event.
What right minded individual wouldn't want to punch Trump in the face ? (other than his loyal supporters of course)

Wrong.

You say I'm wrong yet you agree it's about the meddling in their affairs by the administration of America and not aimed at the people.
So how am I wrong ?

By your statement you're blaming the current regime. Its not the regime its all the regime's the whole political structure, the Saudi ties, petrodollar and the difference in ideologies.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Correction: that would be left minded people, you know the ones? their new fragrance is pepper spray.

edit on 12-2-2017 by gps777 because: their

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

By your statement you're blaming the current regime.

I'm blaming all American regimes apart from perhaps the Obama administration who interacted with Iran and secured the anti Nuclear weapon treaty , the current regime seems intent on going backwards not forward.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

By your statement you're blaming the current regime.

I'm blaming all American regimes apart from perhaps the Obama administration who interacted with Iran and secured the anti Nuclear weapon treaty , the current regime seems intent on going backwards not forward.

Im sorry then my mistake and I apologise.

You are right Obama did make some grounds towards peace, my conspiracy mind thinks there was an agenda behind it. Fuelling the fire of the middle east.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Oh ffs it is on topic, you stance is that Iran and all Iranians are bad and im guessing your only source for your information is the media, if not please elaborate.

I pointed out the accusation of racism as a response to your post, as a way to show you that your premise might be based on false information.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Oh ffs it is on topic, you stance is that Iran and all Iranians are bad and im guessing your only source for your information is the media, if not please elaborate.

I pointed out the accusation of racism as a response to your post, as a way to show you that your premise might be based on false information.

Knickers in a knot?

I never said Iran was bad i just stated it wasnt a democracy.

I also used facts an NO assumptions. I have no ill feelings towards Iran please dont get triggered.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Sigh!

You have no facts you have an opinion that is someone elses ....good for you

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

A Democracy Cannot Exist Within a Society Ruled by a Theocracy , Your Post is a Contradiction .

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I think we have learned over the years that not all countries are suited to Democracy and that not all Democracies are democratic , why do we have the right to foist our system on others when it is not the cure all panacea in our own countries.

If a semi Democratic Theocracy works for Iran and Capitalistic Communism works for China who are we to say they are wrong.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I think the Truth is somewhat in the middle.

The USA government has done a lot to deserve its place as the "great Satan". The USA cant do what it has done to Iran and expect to be "loved" for it.

On the other side of the coin Iran hasn’t done much to defuse the situation by threatening US allies, funding terrorist groups, harassing shipping and breaking treaty’s on missile tests.

As for if Iran is a "democracy"? Well I don’t think how there government is run is any of our business in the west. We have tried installing western style of governments in the Middle east and each time it ends in miserable failure. If Iran are happy with the government? Let them keep it.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I think we have learned over the years that not all countries are suited to Democracy and that not all Democracies are democratic , why do we have the right to foist our system on others when it is not the cure all panacea in our own countries.

If a semi Democratic Theocracy works for Iran and Capitalistic Communism works for China who are we to say they are wrong.

There is No Problem with that , but to try and Mask an Idealogy with Another is just Pure Deception . The People of Iran or China have no Democratic Constitutional Rights as Individuals Seperate from the Powers of the Leaders of their Governments . They Do Not Rule , but Are Ruled .
edit on 12-2-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join