It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's This? Alec Baldwin Exposed As Satanic Worshiper During Trump SNL Skit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Oh, I forget. In Trump world quotation marks don't exist. They are casually referred to as 'snowflake bunny ears' that liberals use to spread their fake strings of carefully placed nouns and verbs, attributed to people who actually said them.
edit on 12-2-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

Peraps this "Parody" is "highlighting" something about Trump.

You'd think huh? Like he's ADD And can't keep still. Which is what I get from his hand waving motions that don't seem to even match what he's saying.

I don't believe in any gods or demons.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
That symbol has nothing to do with satan, it comes from a Hindu mudra called the apaan and is supposed to be about cleansing.

Is that anything like Mr. Miagi's "wax on wax off" which was about cleansing too?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

There may be a few Satanists in the media ... but the hand sign is parody
To jump to the conclusions you do based on a parody is a very weak argument and easily dismissed
You need to provide real proof to be taken seriously

Regarding the Illuminati -
The only proof existing in the public domain is that of the Bavarian Illuminati
Founded by Dr Adam Weishaupt

If you were to take the time and trouble to research
You would find the Illuminati is the opposite of the commonly held belief that they are evil

Though much evil has been atttributed to them - it is based on rumour and specualtion
In other words baseless

Or is it easier to go on adding 1 and 1 to make 3

edit on 12-2-2017 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

Oh, I forget. In Trump world quotation marks don't exist. They are casually referred to as 'snowflake bunny ears' that liberals use to spread their fake strings of carefully placed nouns and verbs, attributed to people who actually said them.

Ooops. I am sorry I triggered you on such a thing as quotation marks.

bunny for everyone..

does that make your boo boo better?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Hello Brother Skywatcher 2011.

We all know the Illuminati exist.

It used to exist. The "Order of Illuminati", (Bavarian Illuminati, 1776-1785) was based upon Enlightenment, Illuminism, and esoteric Christianity. Many of today's individuals, figures, and groups accused as Illuminati are clearly far-removed from ideals of Enlightenment, Illuminism, and Esoteric Christianity, i.,e.; they are not Illuminati.

In a mutual fight, Adam Weishaupt was under propaganda attack from the Jesuits. Next, Weishaupt lost the original creator of Illuminati Ritual; Adolph Freiherr Knigge, when they had a mutual falling-out. Then, Weishaupt's group was targeted and outlawed by the monarchy. And finally being both deposed and exposed, the few Lodges of his influence abandoned him. The original Order of Illuminati died in disgrace with Adam Weishaupt. The Illuminati has ever since been demonized by "The Powers That Be", because it threatened the status-quo of the ruling class.

Today, the "Illuminati" conspiracy is held out above the heads of the people as a distraction and purposefully crafted straw man of deniability. The N.W.O. movement is comprised of some individuals and groups, but not all, within the central banking cartels, the corporations under them, the media conglomerates, the military-industrial-complex, and the Globalist politicians.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
Are you pretty fine with watching devil worshipers?

I am. They seem to have a better sense of humor than your average fundamentalist.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
That symbol has nothing to do with satan, it comes from a Hindu mudra called the apaan and is supposed to be about cleansing.

That depends upon the "intent" behind the one using the gesture. I doubt Baldwin was thinking about the Hindu Mudra, or especially about cleansing when he made the gesture.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
That depends upon the "intent" behind the one using the gesture. I doubt Baldwin was thinking about the Hindu Mudra, or especially about cleansing when he made the gesture.

Yes, I am pretty sure he was using it to hail Satan and his limitless power because we, at the Masonic Influence in Hollywood control room, told him to.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Don't apologize for being a moron. It's not your fault.Did I do it right? That is the Donald way right? Blame others for your own inadequacies?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

"Today, the "Illuminati" conspiracy is held out above the heads of the people as a distraction and purposefully crafted straw man of deniability. The N.W.O. movement is comprised of some individuals and groups, but not all, within the central banking cartels, the corporations under them, the media conglomerates, the military-industrial-complex, and the Globalist politicians." (pardon the "snowflake" bunny ears)"

Well said.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

Don't apologize for being a moron. It's not your fault.Did I do it right? That is the Donald way right? Blame others for your own inadequacies?

Wah wah wah I need a safe place, you called me a moron.

idiot.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yes, I am pretty sure he was using it to hail Satan and his limitless power because we, at the Masonic Influence in Hollywood control room, told him to.

That's a pretty huge leap, especially for you.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Then what's the point of doing that? Seriously though, what does seeing him make that hand gesture do to you or do you think happens when he makes it?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Then what's the point of doing that? Seriously though, what does seeing him make that hand gesture do to you or do you think happens when he makes it?

I see the hand signal made all the time, usually by Hollywood stars in movies or wherever. I have no idea what they are thinking of when they do it. It seems unlikely they would be worshiping Satan, but that is only because no one I know would willingly do such a thing, but there are people who do. It usually appears to be something people do to "look cool" for the camera however.

Also, it doesn't really matter what other people think they are doing, what matters is what the person doing it thinks they are doing.
edit on 12-2-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I see the hand signal made all the time, usually by Hollywood stars in movies or wherever. I have no idea what they are thinking of when they do it. It seems unlikely they would be worshiping Satan, but that is only because no one I know would willingly do such a thing, but there are people who do. It usually appears to be something people do to "look cool" for the camera however.

Also, it doesn't really matter what other people think they are doing, what matters is what the person doing it thinks they are doing.

I asked about this specific instance, was Baldwin doing it because Trump wildly gestures with his hands when speaking or because Satan?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Baldwin is a slob of a human being, less than a minion,he is in hock so deep to TPTB,he is like the Band on the Titanic....he will keep droning on until the waters of Nibiru his bosses know are coming soon shut him up.

I havent watched SNL since The Donalds innauguration....obviously SNL represents the Illuminnati.....the wrong in this world.....so tell people to simply not watch and not watch the Fake-News network which airs it.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So, based on these secret hand gestures, which, according to the educated on this thread seem to be in the know about, which demonic devil or Illuminaugty nasty is being summoned by these gems?

THIS

THIS

THIS

THIS

Please, tell me how Hollywood and the celeb elitists are using hand gestures to secretly, but overtly, but secretly, push their Satanic agenda.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

edit on 12-2-2017 by ExNihiloRed because: Can't figure out how to get the formatting right. Deleted entirely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join