It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vault7 link to Bilderberg?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hi recently when researching vault7 I came across a YouTube channel called "look". Some of the videos contain hex code and 2 of them contain vault7 in the title. Their latest upload
contains hex which leads to a Wikipedia entry called "Airborne March" which is a commemorative event that has links to the Bilderberg area.

I am unsure of the significance and would appreciate any help on the matter. What am I missing?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ms898

Thread has already been started, pretty interesting stuff too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdubious

I have read through that thread I guess my interest is more the YouTube channel, who they are and why are they pointing towards Bilderberg? They seem to know something.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ms898

It's a billderberg retaliation against Brexit.

They are suggesting Europe knocks the UK down and destroys the UK economy, I would like to hear the sound clip from the voice of the puppets analysed, played backward and the distorted word's having the most emphasis in that analysis.

The Bilderbergers are of course a group of corrupt scum bag's and nothing more nor less, they are simply a nest of evil and deceit, if people knew the source of there wealth and who really owned it all they would have no power but today they have more protection at these Bilderberg meeting's than most head's of state have while in office, who are they frightened of if not the very people they are oppressing, one day they will fall I just hope I am there to see it.

edit on 12-2-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join