It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Logan Act Democrats are Desperate

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

CNN is not fake news. The websites created to push fabricated news to troll Right Wingers, are fake news.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Stevemagegod

How about Hillary attending all those Bilderberg meetings?

And cronying with George Soros?

And the Pay For Play millions "donated" to the Clinton Foundation by foreign government sorts?

Most of the people on her VP Leaked Email list were members of the Bilderberg. She wanted Mr.Money Bags himself who makes Trump look poor Bill or Melinda Gates as a possible VP Pick.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: xuenchen
The resurrecting of this story is just a deflection away from the real issues.

There's a lot that's going to be exposed soon about the last Administration.

Big news on the way.

Deflecting away from those 3 IT guys.

That's one big one.

Bigger ones coming.

Blockbusters.

One current idea is about the Justice Dept's fumbling of the Trump EO case where govt lawyers didn't come up with any terror cases involving people from the "Trump 7" nations.

This one is going to be big.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I really like to know what source I can completely trust.
Glad you asked but am surprised that you would ,considering your stats . I went and got another viid and at the end that question is posed , but without your word "completely" ...That word is a bait word :>) believing something to be completely true and trusting someone completely to be telling you the truth are not the same thing . You have to be completely convinced yourself if you want to know the truth . Me telling you something that is true but unrelated to the story or point I may be making is one of the best ways to get someone to agree . Then lay claim that you agreed with me . Its a tactic the fake news use as well as others in making points to win arguments . just for the sake of winning or not loosing and the truth does not matter then . eta ...this is the one I was looking for and the answer lies with the guy at the very end

here is a vid but its not exactly the one I wanted to find and that is the truth

edit on 11-2-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It's just another obstruction by David Brock and Soros.

What's sad is the George Logan action that caused the act made relations between France and US get a lot better(end embargo and release of US seamen), something the government diplomats could not accomplish. What he accomplished was praised so much by the papers that Federalist in government created the law to prevent themselves from being embarrassed in future.
Sounds familiar.

The only person indicted by this law was a kentucky farmer who was advocating separatism of western us territories and for these territories to ally with france.

This is a law with no teeth, If you give this law teeth it could wrought some destruction on both parties, hello clintons.
Lets not even bring up people meeting and making policy at CFR, Davos, and attending bilderberg.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Fake news takes on different characteristics ..miss leading ,factually incorrect ,edited comments , miss quoted ,. the list is long and even using blue or green screens . There is a ton of examples but CNN dominates it and claims its not us ...

Fake News is completely fabricated news. Not misleading, not factually incorrect, not biased.

CNN is not fake news. The websites created to push fabricated news to troll Right Wingers, are fake news.

I notice you didn't comment on any thing else in my post.

Why?

CNN is totally Fake News otherwise they wouldn't post ridiculous stuff like this

www.cnn.com...

Just because there's that Opinion in the title doesn't mean a thing its on there website.

Is the premise of the story completely fabricated?

Is there no such thing as extreme vetting?

Is there no Trump immigration plan?

You guys really don't get it, do you?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I had seen that subject mentioned earlier in a thread and you may be correct in that it might blow up big time .Probably one of those can of worms the left will regret later of opening .

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

It may actually part of Trumps plan to do that .mmm In another thread I made about Trump destroying the Euro , something that looks like its impossible to do because of a treaty involved inside the EU to regulate the value of the Euro . If Trump imposes sanctions on Iran and goes after the EU to raise the value of the Euro then the EU would have priced themselves out of thew market with a over inflated currency . I am probably wrong but what you say kind of makes sense if that law is going to be used as a economic weapon .

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Is it just me, or did anyone else think "Wolverine" when you saw, "The Logan Act"?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Fake News is completely fabricated news. Not misleading, not factually incorrect, not biased. CNN is not fake news. The websites created to push fabricated news to troll Right Wingers, are fake news. I notice you didn't comment on any thing else in my post. Why?
Because that is your definition of fake news and you will be sticking with it .I am sure if I dug hard enough I could find a CNN definition that wouldn't agree with yours but it would have to be one before they got called out and changed their policy ...which they did .The new one probably better reflects or is more consistent with yours now ...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I thought of this tune

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I think democrats should be cautious. If they push this, and win the case that sets a new precedent for this law, giving this law teeth. A law with vague boundaries and a large net like this weaponizes the DOJ.

What if its all a setup? trump does play 4D chess.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Is it just me, or did anyone else think "Wolverine" when you saw, "The Logan Act"?

It's not just you.

Every time I think the x-men.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
I mean people didn't like Bush or Obama but i dont ever remember them ever wanting them to fail.

really...dont remember anyone..

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
They aren`t even trying to hide their desperation it`s obvious and pathetic. Their desperate attempts to overthrow a sitting president are unprecedented.
They are terrified that trump is going to discover and expose all the corruption they have been involved in over the last 8 years.
They are being backed into a corner their very lives and careers are on the line they will stop at nothing to save themselves.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

They are terrified that trump is going to discover and expose all the corruption they have been involved in over the last 8 years.
Its not the exposing and discovering thing .Trump and most of us already know that crap . Its the prosecution and convictions they are in a knot about .Trumps people are not their people and they are terrified of that one fact alone . Trump has a big challenge but I think his team are willing to help him work it out so it does not fail . So far it looks promising despite all the hand waving . This past two weeks must have felt like 2 years of sheer hell for the left ,and others .

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: dragonridr

No the Republicans never acted like this. Though I must admit it is entertaining.

The Republicans were indeed obstructionist during Obama's terms.

When Obama took office how many Dems were in house and senate? How many Repubs?

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Since CNN is fake news, can you please direct me to where I can find non-fake news, then?

I used to use BBC, have recently started watching FOX and it's total crap, but by far the best of them.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

When Obama took office how many Dems were in house and senate? How many Repubs?

The only people he was fighting the first 2 years were Pelosi and Reid.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Unfortunately for Flynn, I believe his days are numbered.

Not for what he did. But as per usual, it's not the crime - it's the cover-up.

He lied to VP Mike Pence about it, and then Pence repeated the lie because he trusted the National Security Advisor.

Once that trust is broken, especially at that level - it can never be repaired.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: Liquesence

Glad you asked but am surprised that you would ,considering your stats . I went and got another viid and at the end that question is posed , but without your word "completely" ...That word is a bait word :>) believing something to be completely true and trusting someone completely to be telling you the truth are not the same thing . You have to be completely convinced yourself if you want to know the truth . Me telling you something that is true but unrelated to the story or point I may be making is one of the best ways to get someone to agree . Then lay claim that you agreed with me . Its a tactic the fake news use as well as others in making points to win arguments . just for the sake of winning or not loosing and the truth does not matter then . eta ...this is the one I was looking for and the answer lies with the guy at the very end [vid]

here is a vid but its not exactly the one I wanted to find and that is the truth [vid]
[edited to remove video embeds]

I asked you a simple question, that you failed to answer:

What source(s) can I trust? Hell, just give me three that are mostly trustworthy. I don't want the one that aren't trustworthy, I want the ones I can trust.

All it takes is three names. Don't dance around the question.

I'm not wasting my time watching videos; I want you to type three news outlets that are, IYO, mostly trustworthy. I don't want some stupid videos.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join