It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study Reveals 72 Terrorists Came From Countries Covered by Trump Vetting Order

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
People want immigrants to come here, fine.

People want refugees to come here, also fine.

But can we get a list of those people marching in the streets and wanting these people to come here?

I think they should start a list, and offer them a room in their homes and neighborhoods.

After all, they are all great people.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

But can we get a list of those people marching in the streets and wanting these people to come here?

I think they should start a list, and offer them a room in their homes and neighborhoods.

Settle them in San Francisco, and Orlando.

Lets see how they like it.

And watch the fireworks begin.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

The question is, why do we have people in the US that want terrorists and criminal elements in the US?

Are you forgetting that domestic terrorism is caused by a lot more people that call the US home than immigrants?

Who has ever said they want terrorists in their home nation!? lol

So what is your argument, that we should bring more in? Based on what you are saying, it's a job Americans are willing to do.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Settle them in San Francisco, and Orlando.

Ok.
California Leads The Nation In Resettlement Of Syrian Refugees

But what does Orlando have to do with it?

edit on 2/11/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

This may put a lid on the recent court that claimed no terrorist activities.

Wouldn't count on it X.

Trump haters have mastered the art of ignoring inconvenient truths when it doesn't fit their false narrative.

Hell they still wouldn't admit fault after of a gang of seven blew up (insert whatever).

Pretty sure thats the Left and Political Correctness.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

The question is, why do we have people in the US that want terrorists and criminal elements in the US?

Are you forgetting that domestic terrorism is caused by a lot more people that call the US home than immigrants?

So what is your argument, that we should bring more in? Based on what you are saying, it's a job Americans are willing to do.

I'm saying that having refugees coming into your country isn't a bad thing. Remember, they left their country because of the same people that the US citizen fears. Common ground. My argument is that it is silly (bordering on stupidity) to fear refugees.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Cool.
I would sign up if they needed a place to transition. I wonder how many people would sign a list stating that they don't want them in the country and they fear them?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Just the ones that want open borders, the ones who don't want to prosecute immigration laws, the ones protesting sending people back who have committed even further crimes.

Just those.

Those aren't the same thing. You can pretend they are in Fearland, but they aren't.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Cool.
I would sign up if they needed a place to transition. I wonder how many people would sign a list stating that they don't want them in the country and they fear them?

Here ya go.
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

I'm saying that having refugees coming into your country isn't a bad thing. Remember, they left their country because of the same people that the US citizen fears. Common ground. My argument is that it is silly (bordering on stupidity) to fear refugees.

It's not the refugees that are causing concern. It's the lack of screening, as well as the terrorists/militants from those nations that have said they want to infiltrate the refugees and kill Americans.

EDIT - Plus, for my own opinion, we have enough citizens here already that need jobs. HB1 visas need to be dropped for a while, and we need to let people acclimate to American culture.

I read a report that said the amount of money needed to bring a refugee here from Syria is the same as providing reasonable food, shelter and amenities to 11 Syrian refugees along their border. Then they are on welfare afterwards until they can establish themselves. Just easier to find them new housing and livelihood over there in other nearby countries that share the same culture and religion, but I repeat myself...
edit on 11-2-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

It's the lack of screening, as well as the terrorists/militants from those nations that have said they want to infiltrate the refugees and kill Americans.

So... it's the refugees?

How many refugees from those countries have killed Americans?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Teikiatsu

It's the lack of screening, as well as the terrorists/militants from those nations that have said they want to infiltrate the refugees and kill Americans.

So... it's the refugees?

How many refugees from those countries have killed Americans?

Oh, I get it. Phage, you are one of those people that are reactive rather than using common sense and being proactive by using information and intelligence to implement preventative measures.
edit on 11-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Not really.
I am in favor of taking useful actions rather that knee jerk actions which are counterproductive.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You don't come off that way.

But, actually, neither you nor I nor anybody else discussing this have any intelligence information to know what our president knows. Those that don't care for President Trump will call it a knee jerk reaction, and those that respect his judgement and take-charge methods will call it as we see it...proactive and preventative.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

But, actually, neither you nor I nor anybody else discussing this have any intelligence information to know what our president knows.

Perhaps the president will present his evidence in court. At some point. Rather than claiming "because I said so!"

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

But, actually, neither you nor I nor anybody else discussing this have any intelligence information to know what our president knows.

Perhaps the president will present his evidence in court. At some point. Rather than claiming "because I said so!"

Not required.

Nor is that a good idea. "Classified intelligence" and all that, 'ya know.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This screams FAKE NEWS! More Donald Trump propaganda! These are countries that don't do business with you so you blackmail them! Kin Jung Un has better hair that you ever will!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Not required.

Thank you, Your Honor, for your opinion.

There are at least five federal judges who disagree with it.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Donald Trump tweeted defence of Ivanka 21 minutes after daily intelligence briefing officially started

What is it exactly that our president knows - and when did he start knowing it?

:-)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CHONGO
This screams FAKE NEWS! More Donald Trump propaganda! These are countries that don't do business with you so you blackmail them! Kin Jung Un has better hair that you ever will!

Read the Senate reports linked in the article.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join