It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High blood pressure, not any more.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarSirius
Hi everyone,

I have high blood pressure and have done or about 20 years - and I'm 39 now.

I never really worried about it as I was only young and didn't really have that mentality to worry about it.

However, what I've found personally which helped was cycling - and I love it!!! I'll never forget telling my G.P that cycling was killing me - I was knackered but he said and I quote "on the contrary cycling is not killing you - the complete opposite infact", and I've never really stopped doing it.

So my advice - keep cycling and try not to worry about it!!!!!

I felt compelled to respond to your post. I do hope you try to find out why you've had such high blood pressure from such a young age. I realize that no two people are the same but, let me tell you briefly about my children's father.

He was diagnosed with high blood pressure in his late 20s. It was uncontrolled for years (prescribed lisinopril and metoprolol), lifestyle choices certainly didn't help but, he had a confirmed heart attack three years ago (age 42) and it was discovered that the right side of his heart was completely blocked and had apparently been that way for a long, long time. Ridiculously high cholesterol (also uncontrolled) and high dose statin. The doctors say it is heredity and lifestyle.
So, here we are...age 45 diagnosed with emphysema/copd, diabetes and he suffered a stroke in December.

He has always been thin and physically active. He's 5'9/5'10...about 165lbs. Doctors have suggested that the physicality of his work is not the proper exercise and that one needs to 'switch it up' a bit. He's a young man with an old man's body on the inside.

Apologies for going off on a tangent as I wasn't implying that your lifestyle is off somehow...I really wanted to convey that perhaps you should have your heart checked out as the BP could be a symptom of something else going on inside your body?

His cardiologist told him if they had found his heart issue in his 20s, they could have removed the blockages then. There's nothing to be done now.

However, what I've found personally which helped was cycling - and I love it!!! I'll never forget telling my G.P that cycling was killing me - I was knackered but he said and I quote "on the contrary cycling is not killing you - the complete opposite infact", and I've never really stopped doing it. So my advice - keep cycling and try not to worry about it!!!!!

Good for you! I enjoy hiking and the track myself.
Good luck to you in all ways and have fun.

edit on 25-2-2017 by TNMockingbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I have been herb shopping lately, having read most of Shane Ellison's book on natural
'over the counter', as he refers to them, cures.

I am grateful that the government is apparently unaware of many of these plants.
Either that or the whore from hell medical lobby groups are slacking.

In any event this means we can still secure most herbs as a path toward managing our
health. I believe my records will show up as zero on any gov organized health roundups,
for as long as I live.

Andrographis paniculata has been mentioned as lowering bp. I am not sure if this is a small side effect or a major concern, an unwanted contraindication, to anyone using hydrochlorothiazine or other bp lowering drugs. It was mentioned in Ellison's book as being particularly effective at boosting immune function, when combined with garlic. Perhaps it is consistent in this bp lowering effect, and can be used in place of the dope they push, now at point of gun. My understanding is that you do what the doctor says, or you get cut off from the bandaid train.
No more soup, for you.

Ellison used to make drugs for big pharma and he switched tracks and began penning his knowledge of how damaging the drugs are, acting as bandaid upon bandaid etc., and he offers some insight into diseases of the day and how to more effectively combat them.

An interesting thing I picked up on, for instance, is that statins raise the VEGF, essentially fueling cancer. While I was absorbing this, from his book, the media bastards were announcing each night, for at least a week, that anyone over 50 ought to be taking statins.
Because the government says so.

I am not going near the health industry. I won't even look at the billboards. I ignore the threats. No telling how far underground I am bound, because a roundup is a roundup. And don't get me started on the 'smart' grid and the valves they have deployed, a standing wave antenna all throughout the home, pulsing, connected to AI's, and perhaps, sensitive sufficient to be everywhere. They will burn for what they did, and the grid will collapse. Do I wish I were unaware of it? Yes. No.

# 687
edit on 2-3-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: It was so different and stunning to hear at first, that when Brian Wilson heard it, he gave up work on hos forthcoming album

edit on 2-3-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: May Pang, dressed in black from head to toe, like an oriental leopard, sat in a corner of her dressing room and watched her job and relationship ending before her eyes.

edit on 2-3-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: "Do you know who I am?" "Yes," said the waitress. "You're some asshole with a Kotex stuck on his forehead."

edit on 2-3-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: This meant that John had to become erect on cue. John stood poised before the camera, and lights, thinking erotic thoughts, and said "Hit it!" But every time the camera went on he panicked. Thousands of feet of film wasted without any results. Finally, the crew was asked to leave the room, while Yoko posed naked for him...

edit on 2-3-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: Still no erection.

edit on 2-3-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: Then he was give a copy of Playboy. That did the trick.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

LOL - Yeah!
Apparently it DOES permeate the ENTIRE body when applied that way.
Including the mouth!

Why do I now have an overwhelming urge to rub whisky on my feet?? LOL

BigG

I have heard that can work in a similar fashion, lol! Probably not as much fun, though, as drinking it.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join