It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ORIGINAL Unsolved Mysteries with ROBERT STACK!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Oh man, I watched the heck out of this show when I was a kid. There was no internet, no ATS, no way to connect with others who were interested in the topics I was. Years ago I tried to buy used tapes of Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack only to find they cost hundreds, over a thousand for all of them. I think there is a post somewhere here of my complaining about this.

BUT NOW! The first two seasons are available on Amazon streaming, free if you are a Prime subscriber. Scuse me while I go BINGE WATCH Robert Stack. Here is a link to Season 1 on Amazon.

Unsolved Mysteries

If you are not a Prime subscriber, you can get 30 day free trial. That's plenty of time to watch the seasons and then cancel it.

30 Days Free

edit on 2/10/17 by Ameilia because: Fixed link!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

And here's a little more info I should have included. First bit: I find Prime streams best in Chrome. My preferred browser is Firefox but it jerks the stream. I always view in Chrome. Also, for any fans of the newer Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina, that's also on Prime I just don't prefer to watch those because I'm such a Stack fan.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Wow, haven't thought about this show in a while.
Great show, awesome intro.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Omg....Robert Stack is talking in my ear!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Nice! The show got me started in a lot of mysterious topics.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Loved it growing up! My journey started with In Search Of!!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I havn't seen that in forever..

I can't even remember is it just cop stories or does it do weird stuff too?

Either way..

Thank You. Dudes voice is Classic.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I'm only on episode two and so far it's been mysterious deaths, wanted people, a person claiming innocence who is in jail, and the like. I know there are UFOs and other weird or mysterious stuff, it just may not be stuff that is still mysterious, if that makes sense. I suppose when I find out which episodes are on Unexplained, I could post them here. That way those people that aren't interested in murders or other crimes can go straight to the UFOs.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Nice! I wonder if they'll also hit Netflix. I'd watch there, if so! They were pretty much always interesting, and entertaining!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Season 1, Episode 4: Queen Mary Ghost Ship

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I've been bogged down on like 7 concurrent rabbit holes so I havn't had a chance to get into it. I like the crime ones to it's just in general I stay off of super dark topics so I'd rather not watch a ton of those.. Even then out of all the crime shows I've ever seen that is my top one. Gawd I used to get so excited when that show came on..

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Season 1, Episode 7: Ghosts and apparitions at the General Wayne Inn.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Season 1, Episode 9 - The Rock of Fortune. Two kids find a large rock with symbols carved into it in a river and suddenly a struggling family is successful.

top topics

join