It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think the Vault is open

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: everyone

I no nothing of the coordinates but saw a twitter post earlier saying CNN and NBC would be broadcasting from Antarctica next week. Have no been able to find any confirmation.

Well that is very interesting in light of that. Do you remember if they mentioned what they were going to report on by any chance?

NatGeo has an episode on Antarctica that comes out on the 18th.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Thanks. Maybe nbc, cnn will be there for it.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Russia are not giving up Snowden...

twitter.com...

I find it particularly interesting that this story about Snowden being offered to US as gift, to "curry favour", broke not long after the screenshot was released about Ecuadorian Foreign Minister wanting to "curry USG favour"...

Interesting...
edit on 12-2-2017 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

I no nothing of the coordinates but saw a twitter post earlier saying CNN and NBC would be broadcasting from Antarctica next week. Have no been able to find any confirmation.

Well that is very interesting in light of that. Do you remember if they mentioned what they were going to report on by any chance?

Nice thanks for that ! I will try to catch that.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
All the cryptic videos have been removed. YouTuber "look" just went dark.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Well thanks for your contributions thus far.
Putting this and the other thread in a file to look at later in the week.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Really considered the hexadecimal code to wikipedia's homepage, that you pointed out, might be interesting because of their logo:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Really considered the hexadecimal code to wikipedia's homepage, that you pointed out, might be interesting because of their logo:

Interesting, because many of the clues are specific to the "missing pieces" and why they are presenting "puzzles" that will be explained tomorrow. .... Supposedly. The logo does have some missing pieces doesn't it?

And that be the same location as the seed vault.

Eta: also mentioned is WILL is the key or password.
edit on 12-2-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

There is a recurring theme in these videos. It transcends the two-party political divide and all the garbage that fuels it. It's so taboo. It's a secret the Elite would protect even if it meant causing the end of everything we know. I feel like others surely must be picking up on it.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

What videos? They're all gone.

I see what you're saying but slightly disagree, in that it certainly doesn't look partisan but Hilary is most certainly being targeted. And I mean specifically Hilary assuming of course, @TheSwimSwam and @AnonScan are not trolling WL with disinfo.

I have yet to see WL repost their tweets and vids to offer them creditability. But I did see time stamps where AnonScan predicted the last two WL Vault7 posts; "why" and "how".

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The videos that we watched in this thread -- whether they are available, right now, or not. They didn't cease to exist just because they've been pulled!

Pretend for awhile that the two parties are really just one party that has both liberal and conservative motives behind fulfilling its agenda.

Taboo. I know it. Why even bother when it's so taboo. I like this thread...but 'taboo' makes it impossible to point out the obvious.

edit on 12-2-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The videos that we watched in this thread -- whether they are available, right now, or not. They didn't cease to exist just because they've been pulled!

Pretend for awhile that the two parties are really just one party that has both liberal and conservative motives behind fulfilling its agenda.

Taboo. I know it. Why even bother when it's so taboo. I like this thread...but 'taboo' makes it impossible to point out the obvious.

It was a jest...

The obvious is very obvious to those who don't take a left or right position. I agree they all hobnob together and have their own version of the same goal. I tried bringing that up recently with a friend on fb who went full retard into politics taking an anti-trump position. He basically just said I have buyers remorse and trying to lump them together to feel better. That there truly reflects the average mindset, so to many it isn't taboo its considered straight poppy-cock.

What I am saying though, is that if there is a politician being shown in any of the videos, it's Hilary.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Hillary has a complex liberal and conservative past. Many liberals view her as a neocon. She can be pigenholed however a partisan wants to pigeonhole her.

Largely sold as a Democrat and suspected of being bankster, warhawk neocon...Hillary has proven herself beholden to an unknown party.
edit on 12-2-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Strongly agree there. Lots of chatter all the time but at this moment there seems to be more than usual...as in possibly tonight or tomorrow?

Haha its just so easy to get excited about it all but like I said and to clarify I agree on the target.

But there are so many different topics with said target....I'm clinging to one in particular. Hopefully this week is one I'll remember for a long time.

Bigger names are talking about it...something might be brewing.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb

semi explanation is here

Got too much right including some names

Did anyone see her video take on things then? What was she suggesting in her video. If her version was hitting the mark then it would be nice to know what it was she was referring to.

She must have put it back up.

The second one appears disabled but I can view it because its been up in a tab since this morning.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
So she's linking Eric Braverman, Google, Alphabet Inc (CIA), etc. So MotherMayEye appears correct!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So this might very well be the hail mary for Assange clemency. He is trying to utilize his insurance file in exchange for freedom. In other words, he we keep a lid on their treachery in exchange for freedom? Say it isn't so? Not that I'd blame him, he has a cat to think about. No, really though, he has children I am sure he misses to death and they miss him.

I think this is a high stakes gamble in exchange for freedom.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Listened briefly, the voice is the same. is this the one who deleted her twitter? Though I have kept up with this things are moving so fast I must have gotten lost.

edit: actually only took couple of hours off.
edit on 12-2-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Listened briefly, the voice is the same. is this the one who deleted her twitter? Though I have kept up with this things are moving so fast I must have gotten lost.

Yes it is the same person. In the video she makes note of the Zelda Tri-force symbol and how it could be found in all Google logos, the dollar bill, etc. I was just watching a video that talks about the one WL post "Why Vault 7?" with a stock image of a man welding. The person is from the 509th Civil Engineer and although he doesn't call it out, the patch is in fact of a Tri-force.

It gets deeper and deeper.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

edit: actually only took couple of hours off.

Yes I think so
Saw a very short vid off her saying sorry she had to stop can't find it now
She look scared if you ask me

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join