It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, this is horrifying, Pot Sasquatch was caught on Live TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Springfield, MA: WWLP’s meteorologist Jennifer Pagliei’s winter storm coverage caught some very interesting video while reporting on a recent snow storm. If you look carefully you might catch a glimpse of "Pot Sasquatch".

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Ha ha - wasn't so threatening however to keep the cameraman from turning his back to him. Though the 'squatch didn't seem that big, so the reporter could probably take him out if necessary.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
lol, what I loved about that vid is how the camera man averted his "eyes" and kept the creature out of it's line of vision, barely daring to pan back. Just how I'd react to a naked elder or something

That thing is actually a bit terrifying

edit on 10-2-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

The rare potsquatch, mercilessly tracking his prey....
Doritos...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
People, this was an attack in broad daylight, but not from the pot sasquatch - this was the skunk-ape - a close cousin.

Unfortunately, the reporter and cameraman were both stricken with 'the giggles' and extreme hunger pangs simply due to the contact high from the skunk-like odor.

They were treated with Capri-Suns and twinkies at the hospital before their release.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Love this. Pot Squatch is celebrating legalization! Coming to a state near you.

More shots:

edit on 10-2-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
That snowsuit sure looks nice and cozy. I need to get one of those for when I blow snow on my tractor.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It's a new trend--first the sinister clowns that were scaring people, and now they've moved on to squatches!

top topics

join