It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beauty Who Killed 100 ISIS Militants Given Sickening ‘Welcome’ By Liberals

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
What do her looks have to do with anything?

Oh, that's it, the right only see women as pieces of meat to be used by men. Remove all their rights.

Stereotype 101.

Oh I see stop being a male human with internal instincts that have existed in every mamal known to mankind. Don't you get horny baby, yeah. If you do then you're obviously a piece of crap worthy of being spit on. Meanwhile liberals strip to promote their point. Liberals promote gay and lesbian sex and transexualization of children. Uh, WHAT? Yes why don't we focus on the right rather than the meat treating baby docs in liberal fetus factories.
edit on 11-2-2017 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
What do her looks have to do with anything?

Oh, that's it, the right only see women as pieces of meat to be used by men. Remove all their rights.

Stereotype 101.

Oh I see stop being a male human with internal instincts that have existed in every mamal known to mankind. Don't you get horny baby, yeah. If you do then you're obviously a piece of crap worthy of being spit on. Meanwhile liberals strip to promote their point. Liberals promote gay and lesbian sex and transexualization of children. Uh, WHAT? Yes why don't we focus on the right rather than the meat treating baby docs in liberal fetus factories.

Well if she needs a place to stay while they work this out I don't mind housing a refugee.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Looks are very important to the right...white teeth, fake tan, fake boobs...they like fake beauty.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
Looks are very important to the right...white teeth, fake tan, fake boobs...they like fake beauty.

fake beauty? what do you call the ever so liberal loved transexual community you all promote? Natural? Keep showing liberal stupidity. It's art.
edit on 11-2-2017 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
If she was 300lbs and looked like an old hag would this get the same attention? Just curious

No.

Though, it would make for a great annoying flashing ad on clickbait site. "300 lb hag has 1 weird trick for erasing 100 ISIS militants!"

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This thread is in keeping with the "Can we have ATS back" thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Liberal has naught to do with this issue.

I would on many issues consider myself liberal but there’s no one on this site as anti ISIS than I.

And I'd have this lady over for dinner any day of the week for a lot of reasons.

Some folks are so brainwashed in the liberal hatred that they blame liberals for everything.

I got news for you: a conservative jackass George Bush created ALL OF THIS F_____ MESS

So frankly, the ideas expressed in this thread are basically
STUPID!

No disrespect intended, but you are dead wrong on this.

It was the liberal agenda in Europe that landed them in the situation they are in now regarding so-called refugees and the crime spree they are on. It was liberals who thought they could calm things down by having parties for them and make friends with them. And the people who threw the party were promptly assaulted by their guests. And it is the liberals who throw open their arms for the poor misunderstood immigrants and attack the alt-right militants - just like they do here in the US and on ATS. It is a liberal policy to make people victims so you can coddle them and pat yourself on the back for doing it. And if you can attack a conservative in the process, even better.

As for Bush creating all of this (here is the obligatory attack on conservatives for all to see), check your facts. Obama, clinton, pelosi, and all the other high ranking democrats all voted for the wars during the Bush administration. If you want to play the blame game at least point at the right people.
edit on 11-2-2017 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
So I looked into this and I don't see what "liberals" have to do with it. It's totally screwed up that she was arrested while ISIS fighters are attempted to be rehabilitated, but I can't find a source other than that extremely shady OP that suggests she has received hate from liberals. That OP lies because it references both the Mirror and the Daily Mail. I looked into both of the Daily Mail's and the Mirror's articles on Palani and there was no mention of leftists harassing or attacking her.

This is as close as it got

'I was threatened in the street last month by a Danish Muslim convert who I know has fought in Syria and last year I was attacked by four Islamist men

She also has a 1 million dollar bounty on her head by ISIS. No mention of assaults or harassment from leftists.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

I guess that is the conundrum we live in whether you view those four Islamist men she was attacked by as being on the left or right end of the spectrum... definitely the right I mean three of them were wearing maga hats! Alternative facts aside most Europe is widely accepted as a western standardized left leaning democracy after the whole craze of fascist right leaning democracy also a child of Europe. I hope I'm wrong but the trend seems to be even in america that alot of people doing the attacking these days will be left wingers trying to stop right winger's (like Pelossi) from pushing their agenda and pushing us into another era of facism.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Why worry about ISIS. I thought everyone had inherent rights to be free? If rights are inherent, why does any county need cops and a military?

It's sad individual people have to bloody themselves to protect and free sexy slaves..........

Global warming and carbon tax has more international support than stopping the sex slave industry. Very telling about governments world wide.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I'm so sick of liberal double standards. I'm starting to believe it's mental illness.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

fake beauty? what do you call the ever so liberal loved transexual community you all promote? Natural? Keep showing liberal stupidity. It's art.

Lofl, way to make fun of a whole group of people all the while assuming they are "liberal loved".

1st level thinking...the deplorable way

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I'm so sick of liberal double standards. I'm starting to believe it's mental illness.

I don't think you know what double standards are, and I'm positive you are not a clinical psychologist and have the right to dole out mental illnesses to anyone.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
That's a seriously messed up Denmark, that lady is a hero and despite the person mocking her 'fakeness' I see her as a soldier and not a pretty woman. She has done things that many of us would love to do by eradicating people of IS and should have had a hero's welcome.

But then in comes the Liberalism stooges and try to imprison her to keep a small percentage of Radicals Happy hoping they won't do acts of terror there. These same people REFUSE to accept that the terror is there because of their pussy footing around and trying to please terrorists in the making. The problem with open immigration is that you get almost as many people trying to get to you to do wrong, be it benefit tourism, health tourism or to wage war on us they are among the hundreds of thousands marching towards the borders and thanks to the liberals they get bulk let in with often no checks. Just look at what Merkel has done to Europe and now she's making little effort to control it let alone admit she caused this.

But worse still its the liberal governments in these places hiding the REAL news from their own people and continuing to both accommodate more people than they can even afford to look after let alone make decent checks before entry. The poor people in these places are now struggling worse than ever for health care, an increase poverty, continued attacks from migrants from the more radical countries (especially the males) and less and less housing because these liberals literally WILL PUT YOU OUT ON THE STREET to house these people.

But in the end its unfair on all the people there, be you a friendly Muslim or a local, all of these people are struggling and the governments just look on and increase the load and try to make examples of people who are actually trying to make the place safer.

I hope a decent country tells Denmark to let her migrate to them where she can be treated correctly.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This lady went on her own and killed very bad people. If what they say about her is true, she is a modern day Dexter and in my book a hero.

Of course even Dexter would be put on trial if caught bc in America, killing is wrong...unfortunately even if it is bad people.

But still a hero in my book.

However...comparing their liberals to American liberals is completely asinine.

The hate you are trying to project on us is evident and you need to stop it. Smarten up!
edit on 12-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Typical.

That's really all I can say at this point..

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I just want to say that a very liberal friend shared this story on Facebook and was praising her and was critical of the Danish government. A lot of liberals agreed with him. While the Danish government may have issues with her, I have yet to come across an American liberal who does.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Umm if thats the case then why are so many Actors leftist and plastic surgons also the same?
PErsonally natural beauty is a whole lot better. But a majority of the right you reference dont get that shallow.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I've read a lot of stupid threads on here, bit this takes the cake. Liberals have NOTHING to do with this, and killing ISIS members has NOTHING to do with why she's in trouble! She broke a right wing travel ban and she's on trial for it. What the f does this have to do with liberals??? And THEN you claim liberals are the ones with a mental problem??? Look in the mirror....

I'm a liberal. I think she's a hero, and it's sad that extreme right policies are punishing her for fighting the enemy.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I don't think you know what double standards are, and I'm positive you are not a clinical psychologist and have the right to dole out mental illnesses to anyone.

Like being anti death penalty but pro abortion? That's the liberal mindset. Double standard, double standard, double standard..

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I've read a lot of stupid threads on here, bit this takes the cake. Liberals have NOTHING to do with this, and killing ISIS members has NOTHING to do with why she's in trouble! She broke a right wing travel ban and she's on trial for it. What the f does this have to do with liberals??? And THEN you claim liberals are the ones with a mental problem??? Look in the mirror....

I'm a liberal. I think she's a hero, and it's sad that extreme right policies are punishing her for fighting the enemy.

You must have missed the liberal comment. Someone above stated that certain people on here were right wing because they commented on the color of her hair and her beauty. That also had NOTHING to do with this. I'm not even Republican or RIGHT wing, I just call bull when I see it.
edit on 12-2-2017 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join