It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reoccurring phrases phenomenon. Or so I think?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: XL5

Very true!!! Ive deactivated several apps and accounts for this same reason.
One night, i was talking with my gf about the crystal skulls, my love of whiskey, and then made some pirate jokes later. The next day, the first ad on my fb page was for for 'Crystal Skull Whiskey', and the caption was, "Arrrggghhh!!! Crystal Skull Whiskey ahoy matey!!!"
Pretty creepy....

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
All your replies are relevant. Pretty scary, too. The whole smartphone thing is not something I like to hear, but it is truth!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Confirmation bias. Once your mind takes note of something, you start searching for it subconsciously.

XL5

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I don't have a smart tv or a cell phone, just a PS3, computer and a voip service (Vonage). If it happened enough times in a row, I could test where the microphone is aside from my PS3 headset. They could be using the tiny piezo speaker that is normally used to beep as a microphone, but for that, the hardware mfg. needs to be in on it.

As for non-electronic synchronicity, I have had that happen too. Some things I can pass off as confirmation bias or randomness, other things are just way too specific to be normal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join