It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

77% of Refugees Allowed Into U.S. Since Travel Reprieve Hail From Seven Suspect Countries

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Washington Times
The State Department has more than doubled the rate of refugees from Iraq, Syria and other suspect countries in the week since a federal judge’s reprieve, in what analysts said appears to be a push to admit as many people as possible before another court puts the program back on ice.

A staggering 77 percent of the 1,100 refugees let in since Judge James L. Robart’s Feb. 3 order have been from the seven suspect countries. Nearly a third are from Syria alone — a country that Mr. Trump has ordered be banned altogether from the refugee program. Another 21 percent are from Iraq. By contrast, in the two weeks before Judge Robart’s order, just 9 percent of refugees were from Syria and 6 percent were from Iraq.

“There’s no doubt in my mind they would be doing whatever they could to get people in before something changes because, from their perspective, their motivation is to resettle these folks. It would not be the first time that State Department officials have prioritized facilitating someone’s entry to the United States over security concerns,” said Jessica Vaughan, policy studies director at the Center for Immigration Studies.

When the tide turns, all of these people who have flocked in under this stay of Trump's EO, will be shown the door. I can only wonder where they're going to get the money. I've left my homeland behind before for far away adventures. It costs a ton of money to get back and normalize. I wonder how far ahead they've thought.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

So they are going to get as many of these criminals in before closing the gates and then blame Trump for the next terror attack.

edit on 2017/2/9 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Big mistake:

Even Japan has problems with their refugees:

edit on 2/9/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I suppose you have proof of them being criminals?

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JimSmith

I am sure you have prof that they are not possible terrorist waiting to get into our soil to declare jihad.

What comes around goes around.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

So they are going to get as many of these criminals in before closing the gates and the blame Trump for the next terror attack.

Well ... if History is any indicator, there is going to be another attack on US soil. It stands to reason that the finger of blame is being loosened in the holster.

Pretty clear to me that Trump tried to put his finger in the dike (LOL misspelled that initially). The courts made hime take it back out. The country's going to change if the triggermen come in on Trump's watch. Still going to be ugly if they came in under 0bama's.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Well that's just silly. Of course I cannot and I never claimed to.

I asked first. He openly called them criminals. How does he know this?

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: starwarsisreal

www.kxxv.com...

they arent immigrants so whats your point?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Oh boy. There's going to be an attack real soon....

I honestly think the left purposely halted the ban so they could personally bring them in for the false flag..

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

My point was that they aren't immigrants.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

There has not been a single successful attack on US soil carried out by a citizen of any of these countries. Admittedly there were a few attempts. For the most part it looks like vetting has worked, though it's imperfect.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

My point was that they aren't immigrants.

the gang rape in germany - they were immigrants.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Oh boy. There's going to be an attack real soon....

I honestly think the left purposely halted the ban so they could personally bring them in for the false flag.

That would go very badly for President Trump. I hope, for everyone's sake, that Trump's Administration can find another method of ousting the problem before more Americans are killed by (or for) people who hate us based on their theocratic principles.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

And only immigrants commit rape?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Let thank our national security agencies that what they do behind our backs makes possible for us to live and breath with ease.

Just because you don't see it in the news it doesn't mean that something was planned and stopped before it causes damage.

We have a friend yes one of those friends, we see him once in a while, because of his job, you know what he told us a few years ago, IF people knew what I know, they will never leave the safety of their house in any give day of the week

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

That statement is a fallacy, one Judge Robart created when he said it in court for his ruling. There have been several terror attacks made by people from those 7 countries listed. there have been even more attempts that were disrupted.

* - 2016 Ohio State University attack, 11 people were hospitalized for injuries after a car ramming attack and mass stabbing occurred at Ohio State University. The perpetrator, Abdul Razak Ali Artan, was a Muslim Somali refugee and legal permanent resident of the United States.

* - 2016 49 people were killed and 53 injured in a mass shooting at a nightclub in Orlando, Florida. The shooter, Omar Mateen, pledged allegiance to ISIL by specifically calling police and journalists several times during the incident

* - 2015 Two gunmen attacked the Curtis Culwell Center during a 'Draw Muhammad' cartoon art exhibit in Garland, Texas . 2 dead (perpetrators) 1 injured.

* - 2015 Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez opened fire on two military installations in Chattanooga, Tennessee, on July 16, 2015. He first committed a drive-by shooting at a recruiting center, then traveled to a U.S. Navy Reserve center and continued firing, where he was killed by police in a gunfight. Four Marines died on the spot. A Navy sailor, a Marine recruiter, and a police officer were wounded; the sailor died from his injuries two days later.

On December 16, following an investigation, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) director James B. Comey said that the shootings were "motivated by foreign terrorist organization propaganda."

* - 2014 Zale H. Thomson, also known as Zaim Farouq Abdul-Malik, attacked four New York policemen in the subway with a hatchet, severely injuring one in the back of the head and injuring another policeman in the arm before being shot to death by the remaining officers, who also shot a civilian.

* - 2013 - Boston Marathon bombings - Two brothers, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnev, planted two bombs near the finish line of the Boston Marathon.

* - 2009 - Fort Hood shooting, at Fort Hood near Killeen, Texas. 13 dead, 33 injured.

* - 2002 Los Angeles International Airport shooting.

* - Iran claims it's sending elite fighters to infiltrate US, Europe
edit on 9-2-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

And only immigrants commit rape?

given the topic of the thread we arent talking about US nationals but immigrants / refugees. If you want to talk about gang rape in the US you could start your own thread.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh, no, no, that is not true, didn't you hear, the ones that comes to the US are all good.

Is not such thing as terrorist among us.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join