It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Those Better than the Rest of Us

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Smug self-righteousness and delusions of grandeur are essential characteristics of SJWs.

Here is a prime example.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Smug self-righteousness and delusions of grandeur are essential characteristics of SJWs.

Here is a prime example.

Oh Yes!!

She is a great example.

Says people that attack people are miserable.

Proceeds to attack people and be the most miserable person in the world.

But is she saying she is better than us?

You are Fn'g right she is!

edit on 9-2-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Grambler with another unique approach to indirectly speak to the soul.

The truth will always resonate
edit on 9-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm a really good person. Everyone tells me that so it must be true.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I sense your humility in the post....your lack of "virtue signaling" is reflected in the many stars and flags.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

I sense your humility in the post....your lack of "virtue signaling" is reflected in the many stars and flags.

Which is a great example to set for the intended. Unfortunately many of them will miss the point

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Next time you post, could you include something about how awesome I am?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Next time you post, could you include something about how awesome I am?

That's a gamble.......

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Beautiful!1a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

I need a better personal assistant and his one seems to read english flawlessly.

Damnd Russians... beautiful, but constantly hacking communications.

edit on 9-2-2017 by PublicOpinion because: just trolling, bite me!

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I went to the coop and bought some cinnamon, the fair trade cinnamon was fifteen bucks a pound more than the organic cinnamon. Now, I just bought the eight dollar and fifty cent a pound stuff. I wonder how much of that fair trade money actually gets to the people who are doing the work. Probably very little.

Many of these people who do good for others are just being scammed and conditioned to believe they are making a difference. There are some good programs and there are good people helping others, but these people are not judgemental most times around here. They just like helping others, no gain except for a good feeling from helping others. But there are some who want prestige for what they do, that is not the right reason though. The origin of this was thousands of years ago.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Now look, I know that I sound like a grumpy gus on ATS lately. I assure you I have a happy life and love the community we have here.

But unfortunately, I have complain about another thing I have been running into.

Both on and off ATS, I have been running in to people that just are flat out better than everyone else. Some of them want you to know how bad you are for owning property, or for not helping out the needy enough, and some of them are so much better that they are almost not human, they lament how humanity has let them down and they will stay above it all and what humanity fails.

Well, I would just like to tell these people that you are everything you claim to hate. You rail against the rich but what you don't understand that both you and the rich are greedy, just for different things. See the rich you complain about are greedy form physical wealth, but you are greedy for a new currency, self grandiosity.

Much as a rich man may flaunt his new car in front of people, you flaunt your superior ethics. "Well, I don't believe in any borders!" I bet you type that as your sipping on you 5 dollar Starbucks Cappuccino feeling good because 3 cents of your beverage went to help some South American farmer. You are on your smart phone that was probably assembled by impoverished people in Asia, feeling smug about yourself as you step over some homeless guy asking for change.

Whats worse is that most of your great humanitarian achievements aren't even things you have done, but things you have THOUGHT about doing. "Well I WOULD take in a refugee, so I am a great person!" What kind of narcissists applauds themselves for thinking of good deeds that they could do in the future? But you KNOW that you are better than all of us savages that are concerned with things such as the protection of our country.

And maybe some of you are thinking that this doesn't refer to you, because you are the one person that does all of these things, and you don't think you are better than everyone. Well, to the person thinking that, this is especially for you!

So here is some advice for all of you. If you do a good deed so that you can tell everyone about it, that doesn't make you a good person. If you believe that there should be no borders, you aren't better than all of us, you are an idealist that refuses to engage in reality.

And I know what you are thinking. You are thinking that I think I am better than you. I do not though. I realize that we are all humans and we are all conceited to a certain extent, and none of us is morally superior. I am not better than you, in fact knowing all the crappy things I have done in my life, I am probably worse than you.

But I will tell you one things; I am damn sure less annoying than you.

Did you get applause for this post? Because dam man, you sure deserve it.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

When my personal assistant read your Original Post to me I whole heartedly agreed with what you wrote.

I'm sorry I spilled coffee on the copy of the OP I handed you. And you are right, I deserve to loose a weeks pay.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You're lucky I didn't cane your feet again.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

right you are master, right you are.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The wealthy want to feel wealthy. The way to do that is by having privileges no one else has. That's why the wealthy love poverty so much. It makes them feel wealthier.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I don't know how old you actually are, but you are wise beyond your years.
I'm serious too, plus, that avatar is fitting for you, I had the utmost respect for that dude.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

You're probably looking at it wrong.

I think, in their minds, the immigrants, etc. are not "the poor".

In their minds, our behavior is like rags, and so our minds are "the poor" that needs to be clothed in their finest ideology.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep

Nay. Me? I just don't see myself as being better than them, what's wrong with that?

"Your" behavior aint rags, it's naked racism in action! The Emperor doesn't wear any clothes at all, just saying...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

It's not racism, it's nationalism.

We want to live by a pact or pledge of allegiance to one another because we need countrymen we can depend on.

If immigrants want to come and not just live and work in America, but become Americans, then I'm all for it.
edit on 2/10/2017 by Bleeeeep because: - ,

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join