It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblowers: Planned Parenthood Had Dead Baby Quotas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Seriously?

I've paid for two abortions.

They tried to stop both.

My bad, Must have been a fluke.

What do you mean by "tried to stop?"

Pre-op counseling, serious lines questioning like.."are you being forced?" (with a separation of guy and girl first), "here's your ultrasound" and "here are your other options..."
Along with wait times.

Same here.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The OP referred to quotas set by the 'corporation' of Planned Parenthood...not by the doctors themselves.

Personally, I think there's a stench to Planned Parenthood that no longer serves the causes usually espoused in support of them.

They aren't worth fixing...much like the DNC and GOP aren't worth fixing.

I'd like to reimagine new entities not so mired down in routine corruption.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

What I have found about big heartless org like PP is that a corporate goal or quota run down hill.

Meaning that when the big bosses have goals thrown in front of them, like so many aborts at a particular abortion shop, or a certain % increase at this abortion shop. Their pee ons are the ones who make it happen. So I would be surprised if the Dr's were not some how involved.
edit on 9-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: MotherMayEye

What I have found about big heartless org like PP is that a corporate goal or quota run down hill.

Meaning that when the big bosses have goals thrown in front of them, like so many aborts at a particular abortion shop, or a certain % increase at this abortion shop. Their pee ons are the ones who make it happen. So I would be surprised if the Dr's were not some how involved.

Makes no sense to me.

Doctors go to corporate to demand quotas be imposed on them that say they should perform abortions more quickly to get more of them done?

I can't help but wonder if the answer to the quotas question lies more with the corporate money taken in along with the grants and donations they receive based on results/demand.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
National abortion rates have been going down steadily over the last several decades, partially thanks to the efforts of Planned Parenthood providing free or low cost birth control, counseling and education. Since most of what they do involves preventing pregnancy, having abortion rates go down makes PP look like even more of a success. Why would they want abortion rates to go up? It would look like they fail at doing the biggest part of their job, which is reducing unwanted pregnancies in the first place.

The report by the Guttmacher Institute, a research group that supports legalized abortion, puts the rate at 14.6 abortions per 1,000 women of childbearing age (ages 15-44) in 2014. That's the lowest recorded rate since the Roe decision in 1973. The abortion rate has been declining for decades — down from a peak of 29.3 in 1980 and 1981.

Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards said efforts to help women get better access to contraception are paying off. She points in particular to recent improvements in the rate of unintended pregnancies, and a historically low teen pregnancy rate.

"It shows that we're finally doing a better job of helping women get access to birth control that's affordable and that's high-quality," Richards said.

www.npr.org...
edit on 9-2-2017 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I just ask the anti-choice people how many orphans they have adopted today.

"Why not?" I say

"Cause I can't afford it" they say

Slap my head, I do.

Then their eyes just gloss over, and they change the subject to some other internet opinion piece

-or switch to good old science, and hit 'em with the truth bomb...

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

what is your claimed nationality. Could that have something to do with them not wanting you to abort as you seemed to say?

ETA: We try to speak basic English here for the simplicity of it for folks from other countries. Your reply earlier to the question was gibberish to my eyes. I think that is an important question on the topic as evidently did the former asker.
edit on 9-2-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

So all the fine individuals in the video are orphans?

And does not adopting these orphans mean that the anti abortion people are wrong about being anti abort?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

edit on 9-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is right wing propaganda for the pro-birth (not life) sheep. Do you guys actually think planned parenthood conducts some right wing sales hustle to get people to perform abortions? Are you guys that stupid? Abortion is an extremely serious decision a girl has to make and is usually very emotional for that person. Ask most women who have visited planned parenthood and I will guarantee most of them have the opposite experience that your right wing sheep videos try to portrait.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

PP is going to make money where they can. Their employees talk about livers and lungs over lunch. If you think this org is anything but out of control evil, well luckily we live in a free country.

Oh and in the video, the PP employee talks about making sure they don't crush the baby in certain spots to preserve the liver she also talks about controlling dilation to deliver a whole head (I would imagine to sell).

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Seriously?

I've paid for two abortions.

They tried to stop both.

My bad, Must have been a fluke.

What do you mean by "tried to stop?"

Pre-op counseling, serious lines questioning like.."are you being forced?" (with a separation of guy and girl first), "here's your ultrasound" and "here are your other options..."
Along with wait times.

It is a head-fu&* for the girls involved and it's bs, when the girl is taking the right path when she aborts a split cell before it is a human with needs, that when aren't met will not positively contribute to humanity.

But babies and puppies will still be adorable.

I'm sorry they made it difficult to do the right thing.

I'm more sorry that there is a push to make it even more difficult in the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join