It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblowers: Planned Parenthood Had Dead Baby Quotas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Former Planned Parenthood Workers Speak Out

In a new video, former Planned Parenthood employees reveal they were incentivized to pressure women into getting abortions to meet monthly corporate quotas.

In the video from Live Action, Sue Thayer, a former Planned Parenthood manager in Storm Lake, Iowa, explained that if her center met its quota for abortion referrals, employees would be rewarded with pizza parties, paid time off, and other rewards.

High pressure sales tactics to convince the mother she needs an abortion are SOP. IMO these employees are not counselors at all, unless you consider a counselor as someone who convinces you that you only have one option. This is big business. $$$ is the name of their game.

Pizza parties for death quotas. This is evil.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Planned Parenthood suckered people.

The one thing people hate to admit is that they're a Sucker.

That Planned Parenthood did this for money is an abomination.

There should be Murder charges. There should be Accessory to Murder charges.

I am not 100% against abortion, but what I don't agree with should merit one of the above charges. Let the courts figure it out. Lately, they seem to have a great deal of time on their hands. If the courts can't keep up, fire the slow-pokes and put Quick-Draw-McGraw on the bench.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Dr. Fetus Deletus is a monstrous expression of eugenics.
especially in poor neighborhoods

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

They kill/murder. Their proponents lie, but it is what it is..

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Sacrificing your babies on the altar of Baal. Woe to you.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Seriously?

I've paid for two abortions.

They tried to stop both.

My bad, Must have been a fluke.

(post by gription removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Seriously?

They tried to stop both.

What do you mean by "tried to stop?"

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: gription

Is that a question or a statement?

Just the general sense of doing the right thing.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Seriously?

They tried to stop both.

Pre-op counseling, serious lines questioning like.."are you being forced?" (with a separation of guy and girl first), "here's your ultrasound" and "here are your other options..."
Along with wait times.

It is a head-fu&* for the girls involved and it's bs, when the girl is taking the right path when she aborts a split cell before it is a human with needs, that when aren't met will not positively contribute to humanity.

But babies and puppies will still be adorable.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Are yall white?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Fo shizzle my nizzle

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Second Planned Parenthood Senior Executive Haggles Over Baby Parts Prices, Changes Abortion

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Seriously?

They tried to stop both.

Pre-op counseling, serious lines questioning like.."are you being forced?" (with a separation of guy and girl first), "here's your ultrasound" and "here are your other options..."
Along with wait times.

It is a head-fu&* for the girls involved and it's bs, when the girl is taking the right path when she aborts a split cell before it is a human with needs, that when aren't met will not positively contribute to humanity.

But babies and puppies will still be adorable.

Oh, I am pro-choice, but I am also honest enough to say you are conflating reasonable questions and informed consent with "trying to stop you." I think that does a disservice to the pro-choice cause. Women should feel informed and confident in their decisions.

(And, *blerg*, I see you are a man...that explains why you refer to women who chose abortion as 'girls' and have decided to speak for them and how informed they should be.)

Anyway, doctors perform abortions, and it's reasonable to expect doctors want to have INFORMED consent before performing any surgical procedure on a patient. It's the law with regard to all kinds of surgical procedures.

In the case of the ultrasound, sometimes it can show a patient is a candidate for a medical abortion (via the RU486 pill) instead of a more invasive and dangerous surgical abortion. So, sometimes it's a good thing. But, I don't think any patient should be forced to take hard copy images home, however, I have never heard of anyone being forced to.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Dr.s also make huge $$$ from the abortions.

Anyway, doctors perform abortions, and it's reasonable to expect doctors want to have INFORMED consent before performing any surgical procedure on a patient. It's the law with regard to all kinds of surgical procedures.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Dr.s also make huge $$$ from the abortions.

Of course they do. When you go to school and do residencies for 8+ years, you expect a return that is higher than less-skilled professions.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

that is not my point

It would be counter productive for Dr's stop women from having abortions, maybe this is the reason for the quotas?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

a reply to: dashen

Fo shizzle my nizzle

thats why

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Seriously?

They tried to stop both.