It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DARK ELECTIONEERING How the DNC-MSM-RNC Work Together In Lockstep To Subvert The Nation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
COMING SOON TO A FORUMS NEAR YOU:

This supposed to be ready for around New Years, but I kept hitting big subjects (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15) critical to conveying the full perspective, that were too big to sound byte off. I have the first part done. Hit this roadblock trying to do the second. I think this is the last big piece that had to be done separately in advance. The first part is more focused on government propaganda since WW2, and the second is more bent on the fake news nature of the MSM (mostly centered around the past 'few' years). Each critical to the story, each too big to be combined, but kept rather tidy as I've been doing these modules in advance. Tons of original image work I have into this. Dripping with cinematic themes. I've basically been writing documentaries so many of my big post this past year, in case you haven't noticed. This upcoming duo blurs the lines between article & documentary like nothing I've done...
edit on 10-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I can finally say that I've read this entire thread, minus clicking on the links and videos.

Sorry to say I have to agree with every bit of it. Usually after combing through that much material I can find something to quibble about, but not here.

I think the only reason this thread isn't more popular is because it's so long and jam packed with so much info. First, I had to set aside a chunk of time that I knew I would need to read it all. Then I had to take time to process what I had read. I suppose it would have gone quicker in book format, or, ideally, a documentary video that I could listen to while doing something else. I enjoy listening to a good documentary while I'm doing some mindless work in the shop. But when it comes to ATS, I usually don't have time to sit at the computer for a couple of hours uninterrupted like this. You might have gotten more responses if you had spread it out a little.

In any case, I recognize the enormous effort you put forth to compile this enlightening information and I sincerely appreciate it. I don't see how anyone can read this thread and still believe there are significant differences between Republicans and Democrats. I wish more ATS threads were as educational as this one. Do another one

Let me rephrase that: do about ten more threads. Just break them up a bit, make them a little shorter. My attention span isn't getting longer with age. Take a cue from the MSM, keep the message short and keep repeating it. If they can sell lies with that technique, you should be able to convince people of the truth with it.

Again, well done!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Thanks. I did a couple more in this series after this one. They'll probably be my last for a long time. Out of time. I really always was.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
As usual, great detail and work. I went thru and at least flagged everything you have posted.

The problem IMO with this type of work are the read only the headline crowd or people who think everything can be said in 144 characters or less. Probably why book sales are way down..

Attention spans ? must be something in the food or water which makes people not give a sh*t.

Anyway I appreciate your efforts which validate many of my beliefs

edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: s

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
S&F, for reading later. Thank you for your efforts, and thank you for sharing this

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
So long as Democrats/Republicans or left right paradigm goes on, we will be divided. It's far easier to control the masses when they are divided than united.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Damnit forgot this one out of my bookmarks:

And the 2024 Republican Candidate is...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
OPPOSITION RESEARCH:

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
One of the ironies in all of this is that some time back, Glenn Simpson wrote a book about opposition research and its role in politics:

Twenty-one years ago, a Wall Street Journal reporter and a popular academic pundit issued a stark warning: The proliferation of opposition research in U.S. political campaigns was debasing American elections.

The alarm came in the form of a 339-page book, “Dirty Little Secrets: The Persistence of Corruption in American Politics.” The journalist was Glenn R. Simpson, a respected investigative reporter; the professor was University of Virginia political scientist Larry J. Sabato. Their book detailed the “dirty tricks” that, in the two decades since, have put America’s two major political parties at each other’s throats and led to widespread disillusionment among voters.

Railing against “sleaze” in campaigns, political consultancies, and Washington journalism, the authors deplored opposition research as a “gateway to acts that are not just offensive but duplicitous and sometimes illegal.” The proliferation of mud-slinging, they wrote, had turned campaigns once fought over real issues into a “debate over irrelevancies” -- and led to blackmail and other crimes.

'Dirty Little Secrets' of a Fusion GPS Sleaze Slinger

Guess he figured if he couldn't beat them he'd join them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join