It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump hate has reduced the Holocaust to an internet meme

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Kinda exactly like the OP is talking about

I didn't mean to pigeon-hole. I was referring to the leftists in the context of this OP. I didn't make that clear. I'm a classical liberal myself.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Morrad

Wasn't directed at you, was directed at the member who can't help but resort to broad-brushing in a thread about the use of broad-brush tactics.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Personal comments, off topic remarks and hate/bigotry have no place on ATS....You are responsible for your own posts.

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW
Community Announcement re: Decorum

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Apologies. Its late here. I misread your post.

Also, keep in mind that a lot of the folks tossing around all the Nazi/Hitler terms about Trump also apply them to the likes of Milo Yiannopoulis.

The new ad-hominem against Brendan O'Neill is that he's jealous of Milo because Milo stole his little niche and made lots of money'. Brendan was writing contentious articles when Milo was in diapers so if that is the best some of his opponents can come up with it doesn't really say much.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Love the term anti-Semite. Racism is racism unless you are Jewish then its anti-Semite. Having your own term for your own special exclusive racism smells of racism to me by defintion..

Hint- Jewish isn`t a race, anyone can become Jewish, being anti-Christian isn`t racist either or anti-Islamic etc. They are all beliefs. Its akin to calling Libtards a racist slur.

Love your pet term anti-Semite all you like but it isn`t a double standard of Jewish people, Nazism wanted them wiped from the face of the earth as well as all the Islamic nations surrounding them (they were close buddies Hitler and the Islamic world), while the rest of the world sit back and judge them for defending themselves.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

We now have media people, politicians, academia and the entertainment industry repeated likening Trump to the Nazis

From where im sitting it looks like there is an information war being waged against Trump by the shadow government.

Dont particulary like him. Hes a dinosaur relic thats going to leave the US and parts of the world in tatters. That being said its kind of funny also. Just because he is not the status quo.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Its always nazi's and hitler as the boogie man. But stalins rein of terror was worse much much worse. Liberal non religious jews should scare you even more especially the ones who are communist! The shoah or renamed holocaust when held up as total truth has failed. Thats not to say events didn't happen within the shoah that are true however as a whole the shoah isn't completely correct. The number of people who died isnt correct and the gas chambers under a microscope theory proves false. The name of the holocaust should draw alot of attention here considering its only used once in a few bibles and what it refers to is interesting. The bibles reference to holocaust is about how people shouldn't sacrifice their children to moloch. Moloch was a Canaanite god that people would sacrifice their children too an act called holocausting.
edit on 9-2-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Love the term anti-Semite. Racism is racism unless you are Jewish then its anti-Semite. Having your own term for your own special exclusive racism smells of racism to me by defintion..

Brilliant in its own way. I've never thought of it that way, but yeah.

One thing I've noticed too is that Jewish people, although being generally quite privileged in America on average, can reject stereotyping of them based on "anti-semitism." But white people are open season.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join