It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did Allah ever suffer. Was his prophet ever crucified, publicly shamed, or beaten?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: teapot
a reply to: irenialilivenka

You continue to fail to address the OP

What did Allah ever suffer. Was his prophet ever crucified, publicly shamed, or beaten?

All you have done is attack anyone whose opinion differs to yours.

Why is that?

Sahabi sufficiently described the suffering of Mohammed, and I can do no better and there is no need as it did answer your questions.

God doesn't suffer as humans suffer but He feels emotions in the early books of the Bible the most but less later. He is said to cause suffering in Isaiah and good and evil.

But God is not capable of experiencing suffering as far as I know in Islam or Judaism. And only human Jesus in Christianity who immediately reverts back to full Godhood after the Ascension.

I said in my first comment God doesn't suffer, btw. . Which is addressing the OP which asked how has He suffered. Allah is the Arabic equivalent of God is also what I said and that Arabic Christians first used the word for the God of Judaism, Christianity and later on Muslims worshipped and still worship this same God.

As everyone knows that has even the most basic knowledge of Islam.

It is acknowledged worldwide even by Jews and Christians who are not radicalized.

edit on 14-2-2017 by irenialilivenka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: irenialilivenka
a reply to: GodEmperor

You don't have to have a positive opinion of religion to recognize its good aspects, community, discipline, Wisdom, morality.

It is not always bad. Dark times happened, no one is denying that.

But when you categorize religion as you have, you are just revealing you are a negative energy in the world with negative thoughts and opinions.

OPINIONS.

Antifreeze tastes good, but the negative aspects far outweigh any good. Institutionalized religion stifles spiritual growth, their codified beliefs do not promote the search for spiritual truths. A religion oppresses the minds of its' followers, and in every instance of gaining theocratic rule over a land will punish the nonbelievers and sinners, because diversity of thought threatens the existence of an established religion.

What happened after the Muhammed's death? His 'chosen one' was assassinated, and the religion itself fractured into factions that have killed and oppressed each other for centuries. Not too surprising, seeing how their prophet Muhammed's achievements included sacrificing goats, raiding caravans, and slaughtering women and children.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join