It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's cabinet and Twitter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
So President Trump posted this:

It is a disgrace that my full Cabinet is still not in place, the longest such delay in the history of our country. Obstruction by Democrats!

mobile.twitter.com...

But that's not true..as pointed out by this person:

No idea who that person is by the way, so if you want to dismiss this because they happen to be some liberal doo gooder, good for you, fortunately I've fact checked some of the claims, namely Obama's cabinet, and lo and behold, it's true..

thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com...

So what's up Trump supporters?
edit on 9/2/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Things in Washington always move at a snails pace. It is easy for someone from the business world to underestimate the time it takes for politicians to argue.

edit on 2017/2/9 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I would think, after his carry on about fake news, he wouldn't be guilty of it himself.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I would think, after his carry on about fake news, he wouldn't be guilty of it himself.

I expect everyone to lie that way I am never disappointed.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Trumps cabinet is not confirmed, and it will be at least 2 weeks before it is - there's another vote on the floor scheduled for mid Feb.

Donald Trump - Cabinet Tracker

I took his tweet to be related to Sessions' vote and the democrats intention to drag out the A.G appointment where previous administrations had the AG confirmed early.

Looks like the Dems will drag this out as much as possible...........

edit on 9-2-2017 by Sublimecraft because: added tweets

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Damn, Elizabeth Warren sounds just like my hemorrhoids.

Persistent, annoying and serving no purpose.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I took it that he meant his full cabinet.

I think this because that's what he said.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

He might just be frustrated with how obstructionist the Democrats are being...that's what I think it is about.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I expect everyone to lie that way I am never disappointed.

That's an incredibly sad way to go through life... I hope you're referring to politicians only at least.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Everyone lies in one way or another. Anyone who says they don't is lying.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
70% of everything Donald Trump says is false. I don't see how one more lie should be a surprise to anyone here.

It's like his hallmark by now and a major component of his life and campaign. SAD!
edit on 9-2-2017 by SpaceGoatFart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

So what's up Trump supporters?

I really thinks Ops attempt to troll is funny, no one is biting!

The left are the ones getting triggered.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

Actually the one getting triggered is Trump. All his tweets and interviews just scream butthurt at how not everyone thinks he's the messiah.

The very tweet in the OP shows Trump triggered. More and more reports are coming from his team to say he really has a hard time not remaining calm and detached like a president should, and those he appointed to "prevent him from doing stuff too crazy" are doing a piss poor job at it.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFart

Actually the one getting triggered is Trump. All his tweets and interviews just scream butthurt at how not everyone thinks he's the messiah.

The very tweet in the OP shows Trump triggered. More and more reports are coming from his team to say he really has a hard time not remaining calm and detached like a president should, and those he appointed to "prevent him from doing stuff too crazy" are doing a piss poor job at it.

Nope all i see is cry babies rioting because they didn't get their own way, the riot over Milo, the inauguration, Planned parenthood, Hilary losing.

Look im in OZ and im telling how we see it here, the mans the president, a billionaire with a goddess of a wife hes the one doing something right, the left are Jiggly puff women and beta males.
edit on 9-2-2017 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Nope all i see is cry babies rioting because they didn't get their own way, the riot over Milo, the inauguration, Planned parenthood, Hilary losing.

Look im in OZ and im telling how we see it here, the mans the president, a billionaire with a goddess of a wife hes the one doing something right, the left are Jiggly puff women and beta males.

And all I and the rest of the world see is a giant baby having meltdowns on Twitter while sitting in the oval office.

Sorry if that triggers you.

I don't care the slightest about the situation of the left or the right in the US. The whole country has gone mad long ago by focusing on glorifying the individual too much and now it has gone out of control. The US are just reaping what their own culture sowed during the Century of the Self.

Trump is just the Avatar of American selfishness, and his Twitter ramblings, the symptoms of that American disease.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFart

Detatched?

Ya, no. That's not why he was voted in.

Write your reps and senators, public officals and tell them to get move on.

Friggin slackin days are over.

If they worked as hard as they run their damn mouths, the USA would be better off.

Speaking of mouths, where's Sharpton hiding?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

Of course no one is biting...

Too busy ignoring things like this a screeching about Hillary

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
LMAO

Yea, at some point you have to wonder if he'll figure out that you can't just throw out BS anymore. Everyone has the knowledge of the world in the palms of their hand, and can figure out how true his statements are almost as fast as he makes them up.

In my line of work im quite familiar with "the land developer". Slimey SOB's.

On the one hand, the action he takes is something I support. On the other, when he speaks/types, it either makes me seize with laughter or cringe. I have to hope that his tweets are aimed at a result, and not just rantings while sitting on the crapper.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

He might just be frustrated with how obstructionist the Democrats are being...that's what I think it is about.
Or he might just be tweeting out of his own butt because he is either lying or ignorant with this statement. Stop apologising for him...it diminishes you!

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

considering the delay is still ongoing, it will not be known for sure one way or the other if this will be the longest delay in history until its over,

but all indicators suggest it certainly will be, so his statement is very likely to be accurate. but sure criticize it anyway, you seem to enjoy doing that for some strange reason.

a reply to: muSSang

Of course no one is biting...

Too busy ignoring things like this a screeching about Hillary

this post reeks of attention seeking, you seem so offended that your thread isnt getting "enough" attention, how odd that you would care about something so trivial as that, very petty.
edit on 9-2-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join