It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dad takes in the terminally ill foster kids no one else will

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

children were going to die. Mohamed Bzeek knew that. But in his more than two decades as a foster father, he took them in anyway — the sickest of the sick in Los Angeles County’s sprawling foster care system. He has buried about 10 children. Some died in his arms. Now, Bzeek spends long days and sleepless nights caring for a bedridden 6-year-old foster girl with a rare brain defect. She’s blind and deaf. She has daily seizures. Her arms and legs are paralyzed.

Bzeek, a quiet, devout Libyan-born Muslim who lives in Azusa, just wants her to know she’s not alone in this life.

The "key is, you have to love them like your own.I know they are sick. I know they are going to die. I do my best as a human being and leave the rest to God.” — Mohamed Bzeek

This story is absolutely bitter sweet . It breaks my heart to know that their are kids out their who are terminal that have no family to stand by them .. I am in tears right now as i type this . I am so thankful for this man , Sometimes we need to really take a long hard look at our own footprint in this life and really look deep within and ask "what is my contribution life " .

I don't have much to say i am just full of emotion right now .

their is a gofund me page but due to T&C i cannot post it here on ATS . a little google searching will yield results i am sure . I actually found this story on reddit .

LINK TO FULL STORY

love

Kap

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

ETA : I have changed the title because i don't want this thread turning into a religous debate.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

It takes a very special person to do this. Very difficult physically and emotionally. My hat is off to him. Many children with special medical needs are not wanted by mainstream foster parents.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Good man. Not a muslim. Non related girls naked-dead. Once again, good man.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: gription
Good man. Not a muslim. Non related girls naked-dead. Once again, good man.

I am sorry I don't know what that means.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I hate to be "that guy"... but any particular reason the thread title is "Muslim Dad......".....?

The story in and of itself is absolutely beautiful. It shows that in this insane bat-sh-t crazy world we live in... there are still saints (which this individual is).

I'm admittedly a bit jaded because of the divisiveness that is going on nowadays.... and perhaps I'm being overly cynical but what's with the thread title? Is this supposed to counter..... Extremists or beheadings or the migration pause...?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
There are special angels that do exist-it doesn't matter what nationality, race, religion, etc. These are the true heroes-not sports athletes, politicians or tv ministers.

I don't know how this particular angel does it emotionally, physically or financially-surely he is being aided in some way.

Special thanks for those filled with unconditional love.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

It means you lack basic islamic law concepts concerning chaperoned females. Read up. I'll wait.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Wonderful story of human morality and ethics, imo, this is further proof that religious affiliation has nothing to do with compassion but that it is an all-too-human trait lost on most due to the pressure of social conformity.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

I hate to be "that guy"... but any particular reason the thread title is "Muslim Dad......".....?

The story in and of itself is absolutely beautiful. It shows that in this insane bat-sh-t crazy world we live in... there are still saints (which this individual is).

I'm admittedly a bit jaded because of the divisiveness that is going on nowadays.... and perhaps I'm being overly cynical but what's with the thread title? Is this supposed to counter..... Extremists or beheadings or the migration pause...?

Because he's a devout Muslim as the story states. Simply that.

Moving forward.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

He gets paid for it. You 'forgot' to add that of course...

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Money....you will find most people who adopt do it for the government cheese. Gotta get them free $$

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

It means you lack basic islamic law concepts concerning chaperoned females. Read up. I'll wait.

Really what law are you refering to ? Becaus i happen to be a student in islamic Fiqh ( Deep understanding of juris prudence) in other words Islamic law And i happen to be Muslim.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
There are a lot of good Muslim people out there, we are trying to figure out how to keep the bad ones out. The radical muslims also try to talk the Muslims kids here into joining their cause.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

The muslim bit is over compensation, as in "see, a good muslim!".

Good story, with bad, politicized reporting.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Then you know it is whimsical. Determined by the "MAN" at the moment.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

He gets paid for it. You 'forgot' to add that of course...

Doctors, nurses and care providers get paid to tend to the sick and or dying too...but don't take them home and treat them like family.

This man is taking in sick children that have no family and treating them as he would his own family...so what if he receives money to tend to these children that don't have a family...if a super rich person isn't doing this service, then, yeah, one will need money to tend to the children 24/7.
God bless this man and thank you OP for the story.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Then you know it is whimsical. Determined by the "MAN" at the moment.

What heck are you on about please provide a textual reference scripture etc.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There are a lot of good Muslim people out there, we are trying to figure out how to keep the bad ones out. The radical muslims also try to talk the Muslims kids here into joining their cause.

This is correct.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I never said anything close to 'bad' about the man. He's a good man as far as I can tell. You quote "doctors and nurses" from where? Your feranged hatefilled slanderous mind maybe?
;0

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

a reply to: peppycat

I never said anything close to 'bad' about the man. He's a good man as far as I can tell. You quote "doctors and nurses" from where? Your feranged hatefilled slanderous mind maybe?
;0

Do you have anything to add to the subject matter other then attempts to detrail it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join